Blink of an Eye Films Reviews

28 | Beverly Hills, CA

28 Reviews for Blink of an Eye Films

Victor · Married on 08/21/2010

We hired Gary Freedline for our wedding this past weekend. We met in person briefly prior to the wedding and I felt quite comfortable with him. On the day of the wedding, he showed up early with his team. He was very professional. My new wife was particularly impressed with him when he shot her wedding prep. The team even stayed overtime without request by me, which really shows the dedication to their work. We cannot wait to see the video! we recommend him highly.

Sent on 08/25/2010

Blink of an Eye Films's reply:

Note: Video Keepsakes Inc is now "Blink of an Eye Films".

Marc · event on 05/12/2013

Gary was very easy to work with and extremely responsive. Very accommodating and provided quick turnaround. I plan to use them again for my next event.

Sent on 05/15/2013

claudia · Married on 05/15/2010

2.4
      2.5
      1.0
      3.0

My wedding way last year May 15, 2010 I booked the photographer with this company almost 2yrs prior. Finally the day was here and when I received my pictures I was not 100% satisfied, my pictures did not look anything like any of the pictures that they showed me when I hired video keepsake as my professional photographers, and it looked nothing like the pictures on website, not one picture. Some where to dark and some where just there. When I finally received my photo slide I was not so happy with it I could of done a better job at it and Im not a professional. Overall I was not pleased with my pictures for the price I paid. We paid 1500.00 dollars but I didn't get a 1500.00 job. My photographer was Hector try someone else.

Sent on 03/22/2011

Blink of an Eye Films's reply:

In all fairness to Hector, Claudia's wedding was at the Hacienda and if you are familiar with that venue, you know the ceremony is under lattice. The bright sun can cause shadows through the lattice during the ceremony. This is totally normal and natural and exactly what the guests saw. There is no way a flash can compensate for this, nor are flashes allowed during the ceremony.

When Claudia explained her concern to Hector, apparently she did not like the answer and demanded Hector fix something that was not under his control or fixable in post.

Due to this, she posted a negative review, but at the same time post all photos on her website to show off her amazing wedding to family and friends.

Hector is a wonderful photographer, very reasonable priced, and very talented, but come on girls, don't expect miracles when working under impossible conditions.