BleuBelle Bridal Reviews

BleuBelle Bridal 5
BleuBelle Bridal 6
BleuBelle Bridal 7

Cynthia · Married on 06/04/2011

This was such a great experience for myself and my parents! The staff were fantastic, personally interested in your thoughts, ideas and concerns. Every appointment was professional and fun! I would recommend anyone in the savannah area to buy their dress at BlueBelle.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Rinata · Married on 03/26/2011

The staff at Bleu Belle was wonderful they treated me like a princess.

Sent on 04/13/2011

Beth · Married on 09/18/2010

Courtney and Shannon were very personable and helpful. I felt like they were family and willing to assist in any way. The service and the dress were both perfect! Also, the seamstress was out of this world. My dress was very intricate and she made it look like it was brand new. I would recommend this boutique to all my friends.

Sent on 10/29/2010

Cara · Married on 06/26/2010

The girls at BlueBelle Bridal were absolutely AMAZING! I found a Vera Wang Dress in a magazine that I was totally obsessed with and even though they did not carry it in the store, they tracked the sample down and had it available for me almost immediately! They made me the happiest bride ever!

Sent on 11/03/2010

Lee Beth · Married on 06/19/2010

BleuBelle Bridal is fantastic!! Buying my wedding dress here was a wonderful experience. All of the girls at BleuBelle are amazing and make you feel like the most beautiful bride in the world. I could not imagine getting my wedding dress anywhere else!

Sent on 11/01/2010

Drew · Married on 05/28/2010

BleuBelle is not a bridal salon...it is a bridal EXPERIENCE. From the moment of my first visit to my final fitting, the entire process was memorable and seamless. The ladies at BleuBelle have an amazing gift for not only making a bride feel beautiful and special, but they genuinely want to see every bride walk down the aisle in the dress of her dreams. BleuBelle offers a unique selection of the most beautiful gowns and bridesmaids dresses imaginable that will not be found anywhere else in the southern region. I truly enjoyed every moment of being a ‘BleuBelle Bride’!
    -Drew Estess Hunt
    Savannah, Georgia

Sent on 10/28/2010

BleuBelle Bridal's reply:

Thank you, Drew!! We love and miss you!!! Heart, Courtney

Dawn · Married on 04/17/2010

I can't say enough good things about Bleu Belle! Heather and the entire staff were just AMAZING. They go to great lengths to give you personalized attention and make you feel very special every step of the way. They also were very helpful in suggesting other vendors such as photographers, wedding planners, etc. Since buying my dress was one of my first steps, this was incredibly helpful.

Sent on 10/28/2010

The manager helped me and my bridesmaids find our dresses. We ended up taking much longer than expected and more people showed up than we had originally planned. Courtney was so accommodating to all of us. She listened closely to what I wanted and encouraged me to follow my instincts. She even pulled accessories she thought I'd like before I could even mention them. She was so sweet I had to hug her and found the perfect mix of a dress that both my fiancé and I had a liking for (which I thought would be impossible). Great service. I can't wait to try on my dress again!

Sent on 02/01/2016

Colleen · Married on 11/14/2015

I did not want the super traditional wedding dress. Courtney, Coral, and the team at BleuBelle took the time to get to know me, and helped me create a very unique, customized dress. I loved it, it fit my style and personality perfectly, AND it was all done within a modest budget.

Sent on 12/11/2015

Alexa · Married on 05/12/2012

I am so glad I chose BleuBelle as my bridal boutique! I took my first trip to BleuBelle in June 2010, almost two years before our wedding. I had my first appointment with Courtney and ended up working with her through the entire process - she is now the store manager and I cannot recommend her more! All of BleuBelle's staff is extremely professional, fun, and knowledgable about bridal attire.

My wedding gown was by Priscilla of Boston and my bridesmaid dresses were Social Bridesmaids by Dessy - all handled wonderfully by BleuBelle. BBB took care of contacting my bridesmaids to get measurements, ordering their dresses, and shipping them to various cities in which they live - they kept me in the loop but I didn't have to do any work!

I highly recommend BleuBelle Bridal for bridal attire and accessories. They provided a fun and exciting experience that I will never forget :)

Sent on 05/16/2012

Allison · Married on 09/17/2011

Amazing boutique! Loved the selection, and above all love my dress.

Sent on 10/25/2011

Amanda · Married on 02/06/2010

BleuBelle is a great boutique! I love my dress and got great compliments on it. The girls at BleuBelle take care of everything. The alteration appt, holding the dress until the wedding day, steaming veils, and sending it off to get preserved. I highly recommend them to all getting married it is well worth the price for the great service and beautiful gowns.

Sent on 03/10/2010

Kathryn · Married on 03/19/2009

The ladies at Bleu Belle were incredibly helpful in finding the right dress for me. I was very nervous, as I was shopping for a dress on my own, and they made me feel very comfortable. They gave great advice to help me locate a dress that suited me and my day. The down-side is the cost of the gowns. Also, they don't have sample dresses in a variety of sizes, which made me at times, a little uncomfortable.

Sent on 04/12/2009

3.6
      3.0

I ordered my very simple dress at the beginning of October and it did not come in to the store until April. Once it was in, it had an additional detail added that I wasn't aware of, BleuBelle promptly removed it. I had two fittings (I live 5 hours away) that cost almost half the price of my dress and it was finally ready the week before my wedding. As a bride that wanted to have everything ready ahead of time, it was stressful that my dress was the last thing that I could check off my list.

Sent on 08/06/2015