bleu Events Reviews

11 | Columbia, MO

11 Reviews for bleu Events

Lisa and Bryan · Married on 09/22/2018

I could not have asked for a better catering company to work with. They fit us in last minute when my husband and I took a trip to St Louis and fit all of our vendors in in two days. They were so accommodating with all of the tweaks and changes that we made to the menu and guest list numbers. My mom is allergic to gluten and they prepared a meal separately just for her to make sure that she could eat that night!!! They even provided her with gluten free bread! This company worked very closely with our venue, so my husband and I had to do little back and forth communication from the catering company to the venue. This gave us a greater piece of mind and the food was great for the wedding. So many guests raved about it. Bleu also provided additional food that we hadn't even put on our menu as additives (for free) ie super delicious mushrooms!

Jordan · Married on 09/23/2017

Wonderful to work with! Chef understood our vision and made the meals unique to our tastes. Bartenders were also great during the reception!

Samantha · Married on 09/16/2017

Their Catering made my day and wedding. It was so great to not have to worry about a thing knowing they would be professional and provide amazing service. I am such a fan!!!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/09/2017

The staff was so friendly and efficient, the food was AMAZING, and the displays were very presentable! Highly recommended!!

Melanie · Married on 08/05/2017

As Mother of the Bride, I worked with a number of people with Bleu Events. My GoTo person was Ashley. She was absolutely wonderful to work with. Very responsive to every question I had! We experienced a very smooth planning process with Ashley & Bleu Events! The day of the wedding/reception was stress free! Every guest was very complimentary of the wonderful food! The staff were outstanding to work with! The day turned out perfect! Thank you!

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

I hired bleu Events strictly on word of mouth to cater my wedding reception. I know, some would call that Crazy and Risky but I wanted to see if the rumors were true! I began working with Chandra from the very beginning and she turned out to be Super Helpful and Amazing to work with. She made sure all my requests were taken care of and didn't question any of it. When I walked into the reception, I couldn't even believe my eyes! bleu Events had the room Glowing! My husband was, off the wall, Impressed with the Caterer I had chosen! Here we are almost 5 months later and we are Still hearing compliments about bleu's Service, Food and Presentation! It was such a Magical night and I have bleu Events to Thank for making it so Special!!

• I

Ilana · Married on 11/05/2016

We had the BEST experience working with Bleu Events! Travis met with us multiple times throughout the entire process to make sure we were on the same page and all of our requests were met. Bleu Events went above and beyond simply providing a fantastic meal - Travis met us for a venue walk through to talk about table set up, food placement, etc. He gave us great advice and offered suggestions based on his expertise. Bleu took care of our table settings and made sure the presentation looked as great as the food tasted. We had so many people comment on how wonderful the meal was. Using Bleu Events was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding - food, presentation, and customer service were all top notch! Definitely recommend them to anyone regardless of your event. You will not be disappointed!

Hannah · Married on 04/16/2016

Absolutely work with this vendor. The food is great and the service is even better. Travis has an incredible group of people working with him. They made our wedding easy, fun and delicious! We liked working with them so much that we hired them to do the rehearsal dinner AND the wedding. Both meals were amazing and completely different. Their team is really good about having a large variety of dishes. Not to mention they use local farms, wines and breweries!

Lori · Married on 06/06/2015

Bleu did a fabulous job catering our wedding. We were off site at our home with 250 people, and they were professional and completely prepared to host. They were flexible with our desire to have themed food stations, and the options were DELICIOUS and far beyond expectations. They kept food & alcohol stocked, and their bar & wait staff were incredibly attentive and professional. Most importantly, they went above and beyond working with a few other restaurants in town to offer additional food options that weren't created by their staff. I would highly suggest Bleu to cater your next event.

Lori · Married on 06/13/2015

Bleu did an amazing job planning our food stations, keeping them stocked, and working with external vendors for added items. Tip: get the Mac & Cheese bar and Steak bites.
    They also did a fabulous job staffing our bar and made sure our guests had the best time!

2.8
      2.0
      2.5
      3.5
      2.0

We used Bleu events for our reception and were happy with them up until the day of the wedding. First problem, the alcohol was not correct. We had ordered wine and two different types of kegs. When we showed up to our reception, we realized they had various bottled beers instead (which actually should have been more expensive than the option we chose, but what annoyed me was that no one bothered to tell us they had made a mistake, let along apologize. And it made my hand-made bar menu signs inaccurate). Also, instead of chicken roulades, we were given chicken breasts (once again, annoying that no one said anything/apologized, and made the menu cards inaccurate). Lastly, the vegetarian plates only contained one of the two sides, so we basically paid for food that guests were not given. Also, the vegetarian polenta did not contain the same ingredients as when we sampled the food. The food was very good, but these issues were inexcusable and the fact that NO ONE said anything to me or my husband, or checked in with us throughout the night to ask if everything was ok, gave me a bad impression. We called the week after the wedding to discuss these problems and left a message, but it was never returned.