Blessinger Entertainment LLC Reviews

Blessinger Entertainment LLC 5
Blessinger Entertainment LLC 6
Blessinger Entertainment LLC 7

Simone · Married on 11/04/2017

Cole was great! The music was completely in tune with the vibe of the wedding. If I ever needed anything he was right there to take a request or change a song. We got lots of complements from our guests about the music.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Simone,

I really enjoyed being apart of you and Alli's wedding. You were both so much fun to work with and it was a night I will not soon forget. Thank You for choosing Blessinger Entertainment.

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

I had the joy of participating in a relative's wedding where Cole was the dj, and knew I wanted him for my wedding as well! He is a genuinely good guy and very talented at what he does. Easy to work with and very willing to do whatever the client asks. He is charming and flexible and I highly recommend him for any event.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Lauren and Jaewan,

I'm so glad that seeing me at Andrew and Stephanie's wedding led to you deciding you wanted me to be your Wedding DJ. You were both so easy going and fun to work with. Thank You for trusting me to be apart of such an important day in your lives. If either of you ever need anything please let me know.

Jordan · Married on 09/30/2017

Cole wa excellent. He made sure every detail was taken care of and worked with us on each one.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Jordan,

I am so glad that Ashley and you were pleased with me at Ashley and Jacob's wedding reception and choose me to DJ yours. You were both a lot of fun to work with. I am glad that you both had such a great experience. I wish you both the best. If you ever need anything do not hesitate to reach out.

Erika · Married on 09/23/2017

If you're seeking a DJ who is professional, personable, flexible, and fun, look no further and book Cole ASAP! Throughout our whole planning process, he went above and beyond to make sure we were able to have the celebration of our dreams and offered support in areas that went beyond his own job description. He was always available to talk through details, offered advice without being pushy, and used a custom playlist we had created as a starting point, playing a huge role in make our wedding nothing short of magical. The vast majority of our guests, including several who claim they typically don't dance, were on the dance floor all night long, which is exactly what we wanted. In addition to being fun and able to read the room so that there was something for everyone, Cole was also supportive and flexible when it came to our established schedule and short-notice requests, and he never once seemed stressed about the changes I requested mid-reception. Beyond being an awesome DJ, Cole is a great guy to know and you will love working with him. We cannot recommend him highly enough!!!

Sent on 10/07/2017

Erika,

Where do I even begin? Thank you so much for placing your trust in me to be your Wedding DJ. You both were amazing to work with from start to finish. I'm so glad that I exceeded your expectations. I have always made it my goal and mission to provide an experience unlike any other. Your guest were a blast to entertain and I'm grateful that they were on the dance floor all night. You definitely made it easy for me with the songs you choose. I'm glad that you had a good experience working with me. If either of you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. I look forward to keeping in touch and wish you both a long and happy marriage.

• I

Izabell · Married on 07/29/2017

Cole is great! He was very prepared and attentive. We could not have asked for a better DJ.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Izzy,

I am so glad that through knowing me from high school you choose me to be your Wedding DJ. Cody and you were both a lot of fun to work for. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day. Your love for each other was so apparent to me. I wish you both a great marriage.

Stephenie · Married on 07/01/2017

Blessinger Entertainment provided us with such a wonderful ambiance for both our ceremony and our reception. We had our ceremony and reception in different locations and he was able to accomadate us. I received compliments from the wedding guests on the music, as well.

Sent on 07/14/2017

Stephanie,

I am so glad that you and Andrew choose me to be a part of your special day. You were both so much fun to work with. I truly enjoyed being a part of your special day.

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

As a young Greek couple (early 20's) getting married in a college town, my husband and I were searching for someone affordable, down to Earth, professional, FUN, more modern, and accountable. Cole was all of those things and much more. He made our day incredibly easy, memorable, and kept the party going. The Lehman's HIGHLY recommend Cole for not only weddings but for any event where music is key for the atmosphere. Thanks so much again, Cole!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Ashley and Will,

Thank you both so much for choosing us to help make your day be the best it could be. You were both so much fun to work with and get to know. I wish you both nothing but the best. I have no doubt that you will have a long and happy marriage.

Mari · Married on 06/17/2017

I would highly recommend using Blessinger Entertainment! Cole was fantastic to work with throughout the entire process.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Mari,

I am so glad that you thought of me when you were choosing your Wedding DJ. Hogan and yourself were both so much fun to work with. I really enjoyed getting to know you both a little bit and have no doubt that you both will have a great marriage. Your guest were so much fun to entertain and kept the dance floor going all the way until the end. Thank You so much for letting me be a part of your special day.

Nicholas · Married on 06/11/2017

We had a few last minute changes and Cole didn't even blink, super flexible! We let him pick the songs, they were perfect! He interacted with the guests on a professional, while fun level. We video-called a couple times since he was an hour away, and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Highly recommend Blessinger Entertainment for really anything!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Nick,

It was so much fun to be a part of Jessica's and your special day. Congratulations to both of you. I look forward to keeping in touch. Wishing you both a happy marriage.

samantha · Married on 05/15/2017

Cole is amazing! He's professional, he's easy to talk to, and he listened to everything we said. I hate that our reception was cut short due to the venue being unexpectedly warm but everything that was done was perfect. We would hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Samantha and Bill,

Glad that I could be a part of your special day. Wish you both nothing but the best. I enjoyed the opportunity to work with both of you.

• Erin

Erin · Married on 05/13/2017

Cole was the absolute perfect choice for our wedding day. I threw a bunch of things at him super last minute and he was super flexible and kept the night moving even after we completely went off of the timeline. He kept not only the guests on the dance floor, but ME on the dance floor the entire night. We just keep hearing how much fun our wedding was, and Cole was a major part in that. He read the room and played music to keep everyone dancing. The entire process was easy and quick, and definitely a great value for the quality of a DJ Cole is! We were so happy with his services and would recommend him to anyone. Can't say enough good things!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Erin and Quinn,

I am glad I had the opportunity to be a part of your special day and that you both enjoyed your special night. Wish you both nothing but the best. Thank you for putting your trust in me to make your wedding night the best it could be. Let me know if either of you ever need anything.

Ashley · Married on 03/11/2017

Cole was such a great Dj for our wedding. If we had any questions he was fast to respond and even had other ideas for things we hadn't even thought of. He was prepared with questions when we met and found the perfect music for our reception. Cole was great to work with at the reception and worked along side our photographer the whole night. Cole helped take part of the stress off the wedding planning process and made the night perfect. Very professional and keep the fun going all night. If you are looking for a Dj Cole is the best!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Ashley and Jacob,

Thank You so much for letting me be a part of your special day. I enjoyed working with both of you. It was amazing to see during the Anniversary dance that two couples had been married so long, 61 and a half years and 62 years. I enjoyed interacting with your guest as well. I am glad that you enjoyed the night and it was stress free for both of you. Wish you both nothing but the best.

Stacy · Married on 08/13/2016

Cole was such a nice guy and did a wonderful job at our wedding and I loved working with him. We were able to talk through email and if I needed anything I could call but I usually used email and he was pretty responsive through it. The whole time he made sure we were on schedule with everything with asking me, my sister, or our photographer when we were ready for the next step and making sure I was good with everything.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Cole was fantastic, he worked very hard and very well with us to get us the music we wanted for our wedding. Cole had all the right questions to prepare for the event and to get a feel for us and what music we liked. The bride had a list of "must have" songs for wedding and he did a wonderful job at working everyone one of them in. He was also polite, friendly and approachable, all of our guest were very comfortable with making song requests (that fit within the brides approved categories of course). Cole was absolutely flexible and did everything possible to make the evening fun and memorable. We definitely would recommended him!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Kelsey · Married on 06/04/2016

Cole was an amazing D.J. Not only did he provide his services for the reception but he also was nice enough to provide them for the ceremony and rehearsal the day before. Cole was an absolute pleasure to work with and have around. He really helped out with everything throughout the night and was even nice enough to help move chairs after the ceremony (same venue space for both ceremony and reception) we had a cocktail hour as well which he also played the music for. He was always easy to talk to and willing to take any suggestions, help out with what I needed help with as far as the wedding timeline and music, and he was all around wonderful. I had a difficult wedding to DJ for because half of the guests were only there for the booze and the other half were family that didn't really dance. Somehow he got them all out on the floor and it was awesome.
    Cole checked in with me to make sure everything was going smoothly and would play music that came off the top of my head. I at one point changed my event date and time and he was flexible enough to go along with that and not charge me extra or anything because of that. Cole has been a huge blessing. All in all Cole is super wonderful at his job, at his responsiveness, his personality is wonderful, my only wish was that I had another reason to have a DJ so I could hire him again! He was amazing!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Barbara · Married on 05/21/2016

I am so glad we found Cole on Wedding Wire and decided to have him DJ at our reception. Cole was very nice to work with, professional and responsive, but also joyful and easy going. We had sort of a non-traditional reception (second marriage for both, and together have three children from ages 10 to 17). He helped guide us through decisions we could make in advance, and the night of it was obvious he paid attention to the songs we had told him we'd like to hear for sure. We wanted a mix of oldies, country music, dance music and a bunch of the wedding-type favorites like the chicken dance, electric slide, etc. A tall order! Cole did a fantastic job of managing a lot of different tastes so that everyone was up and dancing the whole night. We had a blast were 100% satisified with the job he did. Would highly recommend Cole to anyone!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Awesome experience, Cole was easy to talk to and knew how to comply with what we wanted. He was also very genuine in his work.

Sent on 05/19/2016

Tiffany · Married on 05/14/2016

Cole, was extremely amazing. He played all my songs I listed for the ceremony. He kept the kids on the dance floor. He would aways answers my emails in a timely manner. He arrived on time to my wedding. Dressed very nice. If I ever needed a DJ I would definitely hire Cole again.

Sent on 05/20/2016

Hannah · Married on 06/06/2015

Cole did an amazing job, he played exactly what we wanted and did a great job feeling out the crowd to know what to play next. Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Victoria · Married on 02/21/2015

Cole was wonderful from beginning to end. He was easy to work with, great to communicate with and wonderful on the day of. He was able to meet every request we had and our guests were so complimentary as well. He kept everything flowing at a perfect pace and I could not be happier with the way it turned out! Thank you!

Sent on 03/02/2015

Kalgary · Married on 10/18/2014

DJ Cole was wonderful to work with! He was very attentive to all my wants and did whatever I asked! He is young so he is current on the best music!

Sent on 03/12/2015
  • Z

Zach · Married on 06/14/2014

Just want to say. Our DJ canceled on me last minute. Cole was quik to respond an was out the night before the wedding to coordinate with us for the serimoney. The price was right an he rocked it out all night. About 3 am to be exact. He announced the whole serimoney an was on point. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We appreciate everything he did on such short notice. I will defiantly use him for our next party. You the man Cole. Best time of my life. Thank you for you service an a awsome time.
    Sincerely , Zach & Amber Davis

Sent on 06/21/2014

Amber · Married on 06/14/2014

Thank u so much for making my day as funny as you did... price was awesome and stayed until we was done! I was very pleased and happy! Good music good time! U was amazing and would use u again if we ever need a DJ!! Again thank u! You very good at What you do!

Sent on 06/27/2014

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2014

Cole did an amazing job at our wedding - the ceremony and reception! He was very thorough and played exactly the type of music we love! All of the guests loved him and they all danced the whole evening! We would definitely use him again and recommend him to friends and family. Very assertive and plays feel good dance music.

Sent on 06/12/2014

Saher · Married on 02/20/2016

Great DJ. Would recommend! Played the songs we asked and did not play songs we didnt want. Kept high energy and people dancing.

Sent on 02/21/2017