Blessed Winds Weddings and Florals Reviews

13 | La Grange, KY

13 Reviews for Blessed Winds Weddings and Florals

Sara · Married on 07/13/2013

I could not give a higher recommendation to Blessed Winds and especially Sherry for making my wedding flowers unforgettable. Sherry immediately made me feel at ease with the floral selection process (for which I was initially very intimidated.) She helped me stay on budget while also coming up with creative ideas for center pieces and the ceremony that set my wedding over the edge. My favorite part of her contribution to my wedding was my bridal bouquet! It is so so beautiful that I ended up drying the bouquet and it sits in a display case in my living room! Thank you Sherry for everything you did for me and my wedding!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Sarah · Married on 11/10/2012

I highly recommend working with Blessed Winds! They are friendly, affordable, accommodating, and professional. I met with Sherry having little direction about what I wanted and she was able to take my minimal vision and turn it into gorgeous arrangements. When I saw how beautiful my arrangements were, I was speechless. Everything was prefect. Sherry truly is a master of her craft.

Sent on 11/13/2012

Rebecca · Married on 10/13/2012

What a great and stress free experience with Sherry; She was a vendor for Ashley and Pascal's Louisville Reception on 10-19-12. We had her provide centerpieces for a dinner dance event, and she met our budget needs as close as she could, gave us a couple of alternatives to try to bring the price in and give us choices. She helped accommodate both the bride and grooms tastes in decor (bride likes bling, groom likes simple elegance), was prompt and just overall a delight to deal with. The size of the centerpieces was to scale and really looked nice. I would use her anytime and recommend her for taste as well as professionalism. She saw a picture or two, made suggestions on a way to add variety to the flowers without changing the cost too much. The flowers were exactly as desired and promised, and were waiting all set up when we arrived at the venue A reception or wedding is always alot to deal with but she was warm and was able to capture the moment and delivered a very good service and made everyone happy. Thanks Sherry!!

Sent on 10/24/2012

P · Married on 09/28/2012

Sherry provided our event with the most beautiful table arrangements. The vases looked like whiskey jugs and they housed sunflowers, branches and calla lilies. Every table was absolutely stunning!

Sent on 10/12/2012

Rene · Married on 07/07/2012

I highly recommend Blessed Winds!!!! I met with several different florists before meeting Sherry, and she exceeded my expectations by far. I had many many compliments on my flowers from guests and they were simply gorgeous. From a budgeting standpoint, they were very ease to accomodate my needs. Excellent wedding vendor!!!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Amanda · Married on 05/26/2012

Sherry was wonderful, our flowers turned out beautiful and I loved my bouquet. She was easy to work with and very accomodating for my many changes. I would absolutely recommend Sherry and Blessed Winds to any future bride.

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 01/14/2012

Went above and beyond expectations. Was lovely to work with and pricing was extremely reasonable. Kroger was a rip off in comparison! Don't bother looking elsewhere. :)

Sent on 01/15/2012

Katherine · Married on 10/15/2011

Sherry is so amazing! Our flowers were like something out of a magazine. She made sure everything was perfect and not a petal out of place. She had many great ideas and helped me to figure out what I liked and envisioned for my wedding when I had no clue. My favorite things were how well my bridesmaids bouquets matched the groomsmen's ties and the little details on my bouquet. My favorite thing about Sherry is that she put in a lot of extra time with us to help us find what we wanted and even helped us with things that were not part of her job! I was very impressed with our whole experience.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Sarah · Married on 07/24/2011

Sherry did a great job with our floral arrangements! They were more beautiful than we could have imagined, especially all the small details! She also did an amazing job on our altar! The room could have remained cold and uninviting, instead it turned out to be a beautiful and intimate place to hold our wedding. We can’t thank her enough for making all the decisions on flowers so easy to make! We were extremely pleased that she was reasonable in her prices, yet her service was still personal. Thank you so much Sherry for helping to make our day so special!

Sent on 10/08/2011

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2011

Sherry did an amazing job with the flowers and decor for my wedding. She was able to take my vision and make it a reality. We got so many compliments about how great everything looked! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Callie · Married on 10/02/2010

Sherry did an AMAZING job with my flowers! I wasn't sure what I wanted but she had tons of ideas and stayed within the budget I wanted! I recommend her to everyone that tells me they are getting married! She helped make my special day what I always dreamed of!! BEAUTIFUL!! I got many compliments on the decorations/flowers and I owe it all to these lovely ladies!!!!!
    Brandi is the best wedding planner also! She was very affordable and made planning my wedding sooo much less stressful! She took care of soo much for me and reminded me of things I probably would have never thought of! She did amazing with the decorations and helped at the ceremony to make sure everyone came out when they were supposed to and everything happened as planned!
    Brandi and Sherry were great with being able to meet with me around my busy work/school schedule & they always returned my calls quickly!
    THANK YOU BRANDI & SHERRY SOOOO MUCH!!! MY WEDDING COULDN'T HAVE BEEN BETTER! THANKS FOR ALL YOU DID TO HELP MAKE MY BIG DAY SO SPECIAL AND AN AMAZING MEMORY!!! I LOVE YA!!!

Sent on 06/30/2011

Tara · Married on 07/02/2010

Sherry and Brandi did an AMAZING job for my wedding last July. When I went for my consultation with Sherry, I had some pretty vague ideas of what I wanted. All the flowers she showed me were so beautiful, I had a hard time deciding. Sherry sat and listened to my overall idea and theme of the wedding and then came up with the most GORGEOUS flowers. I couldn't have thought of anything better. The inclusion of a full-size duplicate toss-bouquet was just the icing on the cake. However, it was so gorgeous, I didn't want to throw it! She really worked with me on pricing, offering ideas that would help me stay on budget. Brandi did an incredible job of making sure everything went smoothly on the big day, as well as the rehearsal. She helped make sure I had all the pictures I wanted, made sure the ceremony started right on time, and had everyone down the aisle in perfect timing. Her organization helped TREMENDOUSLY. Both of these ladies left a lasting impression on everyone involved and they will always be such an integral part of a day I will remember forever! Thanks Sherry and Brandi!

Sent on 07/18/2011

Tracy · Married on 03/16/2013

Blessed Winds did an amazing job! The flowers were beautiful! Exceeded my expectations!

Sent on 06/26/2013