9 Reviews for Blessed Events NY

9 Blessed Events NY Reviews

We could not be happier with our experience with blessed events. For every step of the way Adrianne guided us in our plans. She not only made our vision come true but she made them even better. She is an excellent listener, a great communicator and creative designer. With our wedding there were a lot of curve balls, tight deadlines, and indecisiveness but with blessed events each situation was handled in a timely, professional, and calm manner. Adrianne's creativity and passion was evident throughout the process. The day of our wedding we had so many mixed emotions, last minute guests dropping out and wardrobe issues but with Adrianne by our side all our problems magically went away. Even after our wedding she still helps us to stay on top of things related to our wedding. Without Adrianne we wouldn't have been able to enjoy our wedding like kings and queens. Adrianne put thought, love and care into our wedding and she exceeded our expectations making our wedding truly a blessed event.

Profile Picture Khadijah, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Blessed EventsNY is exactly what the company name is a blessing. Adrianne helped me plan a wedding beyond my dreams. The service I received was absolutely great. She made herself available as best as she could. Her ideas matched who we were perfectly. The total outcome still has me excited a year later and I will have these memories for a lifetime. Thanks Blessed EventsNY!!

Profile Picture Rachelle, 10/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

It's amazing that after two months every time I think about my wedding a big smile appears on my face and I feel great joy , also that is not to mention all the great comments we received from a number of our guests on how our wedding was well organized, fun and beautiful. My husband and I would like to thank Adrianne Harris of Blessed Events NY for the hard work. She spent many hours with me on the phone talking me off the proverbial ledge and going over details to make our day perfect as if it was her own.

We received our video this past weekend and were able to relive the whole day. We saw all the details that went into it that we didn't see on the day due to the excitement. Blessed Events NY made our dreams a reality which we greatly appreciated. There is no question that we would recommend Blessed Events NY to our friends, family and look forward to planning our next event.

Patricia & Robert
Wedding date July 7, 2012

Profile Picture User2694248, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Blessed Events NY was everything we hoped for in regards to designing our wedding day. It became very personal to them and they provided nothing but excellence. Our guests were in awe with the entire presentation and have complimented Blessed Events Ny in many ways.
Adrianne Harris went right to work and went above and beyond what our contract included. She has an eye for the intricate details that make a wedding fabulous. She is very hospitable, kind, understanding and blessed in many ways. I stand behind Blessed Events NY and Adrianne Harris 100%.
Future brides, please give Blessed Events Inc a call. You will be glad you did!! Our event was truly a "BLESSED EVENT"

Profile Picture Juanita , 6/16/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

BlessedEvents was very good at initially working with us to determine the wedding atmosphere we desired. Provided comprehensive advice with referals. BlessedEvents also devised a timetable with checkpoints and follow-ups to assure meaningful progress was acheived toward our wedding goals. As the wedding date got closer, BlessedEvents was in constant contact with us and turned around detail changes expeditiously. BlessedEvents played a BIG part in the success of our wedding .... everything turned out perfectly, and several people commented that it was the best wedding they had ever attended.

Profile Picture Marvin , 5/29/10, 1 Review

Greetings, future brides!
My name is Regina Rich. I got married on 5/29/10. I met Adrianne Harris and later Cherry at a wedding expo. I was more than a little doubtful about the services of a wedding planner. But for all ladies even thinking of planning a wedding on their own, please Think again. And when you come to your senses, think Blessed Events.!!!! Today is July 27, 2010, and I am still getting compliments from family, friends and co-workers. The responses range from,"Everything was perfect!" "The best wedding I ever went to!!!" "Wow!, what a class act!!!"

Adrianne and Cherry were consummate professionals and personable all at the same time. I attribute the indisputable and overwhelming success of my wedding to their planning and expertise. They listened to my vision and brought it to life!!!. I am so pleased with the results. My husband and I are still watching the video!!! So, ladies if you are thinking getting a wedding planner--- DON'T THINK, KNOW IT IS A MUST!!!!!! And I recommend: Blessed Events!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Regina, 5/29/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

A flawless wedding day is everything a bride envisions, to ensure the quality of service and professionalism impacts your dream, every bride needs a coordinator who will make it a Blessed event your guests raves about. Maurice and I are indescribably overjoyed to have Adrianne Harris of Blessed Event make it a day to remember.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sophia, 3/26/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Blessed Events really made my wedding a blessed event. My wedding day was perfect, just the way I dreamed it would be. Everything happened just the way I wanted it to, everyone was where they should be, everything was on time and most importantly everything was so beautiful.

Profile Picture Jodine, 4/28/07, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sister Adrianne and her staff were great. My husband and I got married in August of 2004 and while some things were already done, she took over and made it a wedding to remember. I can remember the day as if it were yesterday. My photographer did not show up and she was able to get her photographer at short notice and can I just talk about the decor, oh just blessed. We had an awesome time. I reccommend Blessed Events for all your events, wedding, baby shower, bridal showers,BBQ'S, lol. We had a memorable time and people still talk about my wedding day and I love it. I will most definitly use Blessed Events again. Thank you so much for all your hard work, it was a blessed event!

Profile Picture Shushana, 8/14/04, 1 Review