Blend True Make Up Artist Reviews

19 | Lincoln, CA

19 Reviews for Blend True Make Up Artist

Ashlyn · Married on 12/29/2018

Laura is amazing

Laura is so sweet and great at what she does. She did makeup for me and three of my bridesmaids, along with doing my hair. Her makeup was glammed-up natural, just what I was hoping for, and she was never anything but friendly and professional. I even switched up how I wanted my hair on the morning of the wedding, but she rolled with it and it turned out just as I hoped. Thanks for everything, Laura!

Sent on 01/30/2019

Rachel · Married on 11/18/2017

Laura was amazing! She came a little bit of a distance to do my hair and make up for my wedding and I was so happy with it. She was prepared and very professional. Great attention to detail and personable :). She set a nice relaxing tone with music and allowed me to make some last minute changes that didn't seem to be a challenge as she had everything needed.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Holly · Married on 10/12/2013

Laura Barone was absolutely wonderful! I had a destination wedding and was concerned about finding someone I liked for my hair and makeup. After I spoke to her and learned she does both hair and makeup I was so excited. Having both services done by the same person was so accommodating. Even though her primary specialty is makeup, her hair styling capabilities are unremarkable!! My mother and sister loved her and thought she was so nice. She was so accommodating with my trial run and did it the same day as my engagement pictures. Everything went perfect the day of my wedding and she ran right on time. She even came to my sister in laws house to do everyone's hair and makeup there. I HIGHLY recommend Laura. Thanks to her I looked beautiful on my wedding day!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Diana · Married on 05/24/2013

Laura was excellent. She did a great job with my make-up and really took into consideration my comfort level with make-up (I never where make-up). She listened to my concerns about things I wanted to conceal and other areas I wanted to highlight, then came up with a look that was me, only better. My make-up looked soft and natural (just how I wanted it), and I received so many compliments on how nice it looked that day.

Sent on 05/30/2013

Amazing! Don't look any further... She's done makeup and hair on 3 different occasions for me and is amazing. She's so sweet and great at what she does. I'll never look for anyone different.

Sent on 01/02/2013

Laura from Blend True was truly wonderful! She was very professional and definitely listened to what I wanted but didn't hesitate to give her honest opinion which I appreciated. She was extremely flexible and very prompt in her replies to emails. She made my makeup look flawless and natural but with that little extra something every bride wants on their wedding day! GREAT person and artist, would definitely work with her again!

Sent on 01/09/2013

Pamela · Married on 12/08/2012

Lauren was fabulous- skillful and interactive. She knew exactly what to do to enhance my features to ensure that my make-up was flawless and natural.
    I looked fabulous in the pictures, and received the most positive comments I have ever received following professional make-up application.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Loved Laura Barone of Blend True. Made my special day absolutely perfect and I felt so beautiful. Will recommend her and use her again for all my special days.

Sent on 08/12/2012

Alicia · Married on 07/14/2012

Laura was very flexible she came to my hotel where the wedding was and even when we were under the final hour rush Laura remained calm and professional during our scramble. My makeup was natural and beautiful looking and lasted through the heat of my beach ceremony and dancing the night away in the reception. My makeup was more then I thought I would be.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Genevieve · Married on 07/14/2012

I couldn't be happier with how my make-up came out for my best friends wedding. Laura asked how I usually wear make up and really listened to the my likes and dislikes. My make up was natural, not heavy and not once did I have to touch up. It stayed on all night, dance after dance looking perfect. It was really fabulous to not have to worry one bit about my makeup throughout the night. I felt beautiful all night long! She did truly an amazing job on the whole bridal party and was great to have around while getting ready for the big day.

Sent on 07/29/2012

Makeup was natural and beautiful!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Kathy · Married on 11/20/2010

I can't tell you how much Laura helped me to figure out what I wanted my make-up to look like on my wedding day. When I get "all made up" that usually means I curl my eyelashes, brush on a few strokes of blush, and throw on some lipstick. I knew I needed more than that on my wedding day but was clueless about what I wanted and how to do it. At our consultation, Laura took the time to listen to what I 'thought' I wanted, and we started from there. She was so patient as she applied, removed, re-applied, color changes, one side of my face with this and the other with that. We got to a point where we knew it was perfect. I would recomment her services to anyone who is looking for a professional who is great at what she does.

Sent on 02/17/2011

Open to my feedback, flexible and very sweet!

Sent on 10/31/2010

Angie · Married on 10/24/2010

Laura was fantastic!!! I really can't put into words exactly how perfect she made everything. The hubby and I both love a natural look...I don't wear much makeup to begin with (more because I have no idea how to wear it! haha), and usually when I have trials I end up looking pretty ridiculous. Laura did AMAZING! I had a very natural look but just enough to help pictures look perfect! She arrived early with the intention of last minute girls wanting help with their makeup; and of couse, two girls did. Both ladies were beyond pleased with the job Laura did.

A side note; my hair stylist text me the morning of my wedding saying she wasn't able to make it. Laura took control of the situation and made things perfectly smooth. She tried reaching a few of her local contacts, but with last minute notice on a Sunday, there wasn't a chance. Laura hooked me up herself! My hair could have been a crazy mess, but instead, it was AWESOME! Exactly what I wanted...everything was perfect.

Thank you Laura!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2010

A pleasure to work with! Very friendly and flexible. Took the time to listen to what I wanted, and my makeup came out beautifully. I got lots of compliments. :)

Sent on 12/30/2012

Laura did an amazing job with my makeup and I loved the look she created for me. She took what I wanted and merged it into what I really needed for my coloring.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Stefanie · Married on 02/19/2011

Laura was awesome! She was easygoing and relaxing. She did a good job while keeping everything natural - looking.

Sent on 02/26/2011

Stef · Married on 02/19/2011

Laura was absolutely amazing! She did both me & my mother's make up for my wedding. Since my other make up artist unexpectedly canceled, I was desperate to find someone fast. Laura responded immediately and even set up a dry run for the next day. She was professional and did a beautiful job.

Sent on 03/01/2011
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 02/24/2013

I don't know where to begin... I loved my wedding makeup so much that at the end of the night I did not want to wash it off! It was natural looking, and had the wow factor... all I heard from my guest all night long was how stunning I looked.

Laura services were impecable, she was professional, loved her feedback and was very open to my needs and was not afraid to make her suggestions. I loved that she took just as much time and care to do my mother's and MOH makeup as she did mine and they looked fabulous too.

And the true test was when I totally let the waterworks fly during my ceremony when my husband was reading his vows and the makeup was intact after all that crying.

No question about it, she is the one to go to.

Sent on 02/26/2013