Blanca Bella Events Reviews

32 | Brentwood, CA

32 Reviews for Blanca Bella Events

32 Blanca Bella Events Reviews

Kathy · Married on 11/15/2015

Tiffany was absolutely Amazing! She was by far the BEST Wedding Coordinator I could have asked for. She was on top of everything from the smallest detail, follow up was excellent and very professional. I would recommend her to EVERYONE. Greatest experience a girl could ask for on one of your most important days of your life! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED my encounter with Tiffany.

Awesome service.... extremely professional. I would recommend a 1000%!

Christine · Married on 10/17/2015

Tiffany was amazing! I had the best wedding day thanks to her. I highly recommend her. All I had to was show up on my wedding day and the rest was taking care of. Thank you so much Tiffany for making my wedding day perfect!

Michele · Married on 10/10/2015

Tiffy was seriously the best wedding planner I could ever ask for! She was super sweet and personable and cared so much about me and the wedding. She became more than my wedding planner but my friend. She took care of everything from start to finish and made sure everything was absolutely perfect. Tiffy and I met several times and she kept me on task on what I needed to do and what my options were for the day of. Thank you again Tiffy for all of your help and making my day go so smoothly!

Stacey · Married on 10/03/2015

Tiffy was awesome!!! She was so helpful and easy to work with!!

Alexa · Married on 09/05/2015

Our wedding wouldn't have been half as wonderful without Tiffy. Her expertise, experience, and professionalism added so much to our whole experience. Tiffy is extraordinarily responsive and never made us feel like we were bugging her too often about small questions or concerns. We hired her as a Day-Of Coordinator, but as soon as we hired her, she jumped in and took most of the vendor relationships off of our shoulders. She answered the questions we didn't even know we needed to ask. Tiffy's proactive attitude created a beautiful, detail-oriented, and seamless wedding day.

Tiffy professionally guided us through the rehearsal process in a way that was intuitive and kept everyone clear on their responsibilities. Her attitude is the perfect mixture of fun, casual, and get-shit-done. Although I know that Tiffy had dozens of weddings being planned at once, we felt like we were her only clients.

I can't recommend Tiffy enough! It was so wonderful to have her as our "wedding sherpa" as we navigated the process. Our day could not have gone more smoothly, thanks to Tiffy!

Lina · Married on 08/23/2015

Tiffy is amazing - everything I was hoping for in a day-of coordinator, plus more! She is so helpful, and has such a great energy throughout the entire process. She is super responsive, and gives you the information you need to know. Even when there was an issue with my baker on the day of my wedding, Tiffy immediately found a solution for the cake, and helped me stay calm and enjoy my wedding no matter what. She is much more than someone who shows up the day of - she's fantastic!

Jenna · Married on 06/20/2015

Tiffany Silva became my best friend during my wedding planning. I only had hired her for a Day of Coordinator, but she was with me the entire way, making sure I wasn't stressed and spending too much.
    When we would meet up, not only did she field all my questions and inform me of what I had to do next with the wedding, she really cared how everything else was going in my life, and that was very refreshing.
    Wherever there is stress in your wedding planning Tiffany will go above and beyond to stomp it out! I can't express that enough! My bridesmaids expressed how I was one of the most chill bides they ever had seen and one of my main responses was,"I thank Tiffany for that."
    I recommend Tiffany Silva to anyone going through event planning. She is truly a magic maker.

RAQUEL · Married on 06/19/2015

I was lucky enough to stumble upon Newberry Estate Vineyards which is a breath taking venue, which provides Tiffy as your wedding coordinator when you book at Newberry. I could not have been more happy with Tiffy's services, the girl is on it and she knows her stuff, gets back to you swiftly, has great ideas, is very patient and just overall a great upbeat positive vibe. She has made my wedding experience stress free and amazing!

Cristina · Married on 05/24/2015

Tiffany from Blanca bella events did such an amazing job with my wedding. Not only did she understand my vision, but she was also super easy to work with. I could get in touch with her all the time and my meetings with her were not limited. She had great advice and was very organized at every meeting down to every last detail. She made my wedding day stress free and made sure I was truly enjoying myself and that everything we were planning was what I wanted and within my budget. She truly cared about my wishes and wasn't trying to just get me to say yes to everything. I have recommended her to my other friends who are getting married because of her personality and how good she is at her job! You can see that she is passionate about her job and loves what she does- therefore it's more than just a job for her. You can't go wrong with Blanca bella events! Thank you SO much Tiffany for making my wedding beautiful and stress free!

Nicole · Married on 05/02/2015

From one bride to another – there is nothing easy about planning a wedding except for Tiffy and Bella Blanca Events. For an entire year Tiffy answered every question I had (which was a lot ), checked in with me and kept me calm, kept me organized and on track so as not to be overwhelmed, and was nothing short of amazing on game day. I would not describe us as easy clients- we live on the other side of the country, are very detailed oriented and schedule driven. But Tiffy never found us frustrating. She responded to every single one of our ten thousand emails, texts, and phone calls. She found a very unique venue that fit our personalities perfectly. She found and worked with all vendors to include the photographer, transportation, and lodging. She helped with invitations, hotel reservation tracking, gift bag assignment and delivery, seating charts, seating place cards, photo selection, and more! She really went out of her way to make sure that everything was taken care of and that our minds were just focused on the most important part – getting married! We can’t express our thanks and gratitude to Tiffy enough. The only thing we wish is that we had another event so that we could use her and her team again!

Words cannot describe just how amazing Tiffy is!! She was so helpful, patient and creative. My wedding would have not been as fabulous as it was if it weren't for Tiffy!! I totally recommend her, you won't regret it!

Ashli · Married on 10/31/2014

Tiffy was amazing from start to finish! I wasn't a very picky bride so I didn't demand a lot from her, but anytime I had even the simplest or random question, didn't matter what time of day, she would respond quickly & was always so helpful. Never seemed bothered one bit. On the day of our wedding it rained on & off, but poured during the time of our ceremony which was supposed to be outside. I was nervous & pretty stressed by how it would turn out having to go with plan B. It still wound up being the most romantic & magical experience for us! We still have people talking about how great it all was. She will not rest until she gives you the most perfect day. I don't think our wedding would have been even close to the same without her :)

Angela · Married on 10/25/2014

Tiffany is someone who goes above and beyond to meet the needs of her clients. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day!! She made sure everything ran smoothly and made sure from the moment I started planning till the end of my wedding that I was stress free :) She will guide you in the right direction and provides ideal vendors to work with. I am incredibly grateful to have had Tiffany as my wedding coordinator. Just ask my guests you can see she puts her heart and soul into her work.

Rachel · Married on 09/26/2014

Tiffany is by far the best wedding planner in the entire Bay Area! She is so friendly and really makes you feel comfortable and helped reduce the stress I was feeling from all this planning. She really knows her stuff. She helped me out to pick my napkin and table runner colors and designs in everything and she was in contact with all my other vendors. Basically she rocks! She set up my entire wedding with the decorations I gave her and it turned out beautiful! I would totally work with her again and would recommend anyone who is planning on getting married to hire her and work along side her!

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Tiffany was awesome and was really fun to work with. She is a very sweet person who was very helpful throughout the planning process and the day of my wedding. She was very easy to get ahold of and responded to all emails at anytime of the day! She was great at putting her input in as well. She advised me at what would run smoothly and what would look good. The day of my event everything was awesome and not one thing went wrong! She is very organized and stuck to her timeline that she designed on the day of the wedding! Thanks Tiff you rocked!

Melissa · Married on 09/20/2014

Allison · Married on 09/13/2014

Love love love Tiffany. She made everything run smoothly during my big day. She reasponds very timely to questions and cares very much about the event she is coordinating. I would highly recommend her.

nicole · Married on 09/07/2014

Tiffany was amazing in every way possible in making our day exactly as we had imagined and she took a care of all the little details that relieve stress off of a bride! The whole venue was decorated exactly the way i had told her I envisioned it and she goes above and beyond to make you day amazing! She is such a hard worker and I would use her 100 times over!

Carol · Married on 09/01/2014

I cannot express enough how much trust you place in the wedding coordinator's hands on your big day..... Tiffany has a reassurance and calmness about her. She is very thorough, detailed, professional and serious yet with a fun-loving personality!! She made our wedding day a hit!!!! I made many calls to her before our wedding day, all of which she quickly responded to.... And even now "after the wedding" she continues to provide me first-class, on-the-spot, 100% of her attention. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND TIFFANY.

Marianela · Married on 08/23/2014

Tiffany was amazing I didn't have to worry about anything .She make me feel very confident she was aware of me at all times so she is more than any bride needs in a special event like this.

Elisa · Married on 08/09/2014

Working with Tiffany to plan the wedding of my dreams was incredible! She was beyond helpful in every aspect and made everything so easy and stress free. The day of all I had to do was show up and enjoy my day, she took care of everything! I would recommend her to everyone who is trying to have a stree free and amazing wedding :)

Tammy · Married on 07/19/2014

Tiffany was a pure delight to work with! Not only was she professional, she was friendly, creative, positive, responsive, very "can-do", helpful and knowledgeable. I NEVER had to worry about ANYTHING that Tiffany had her hands in! The day of our wedding may have had a million hitches and glitches but I never knew about any of them as Tiffany handled EVERYTHING and handled it all above and beyond! There are not words to describe how grateful I am to have had such a special person there for me and my husband on our special day! We were able to totally and completely relax and enjoy the entire day! I will definitely use Tiffany and Blanca Bella Events' services again. I would,I will, and I am recommending Tiffany to anyone and everyone ever in need of an event planner for any event!!

Kellie · Married on 06/22/2014

Tiffany is the best at her job, she made my wedding feel as if it was very special to her and like I was her very special client. I live in Atlanta, GA and when I was researching for someone to work with and came across her website and saw all the other weddings she has done I new she would be able to give me what I want. But I wasn't expecting what we got and it was amazon. I hired her for the day of service because I already did all of my other stuff and I new I didn't want to go crazy on my wedding day. But I really feel I got much more than that, from all the text, emails and phones I don't know what I would have done with out her. I had so many thing I wanted her to do and I had so much stuff to give her to put up and put together and she pulled it off and them some with just her and her assistance. They both were great. To the brides you want to have. Someone working for you that is goings to take the vision you have for your wedding and make it come to life. No matter how much detail you have or different things you want to do, Tiffany can handle it. Also sometimes when you have people that are a part of your wedding and you don't want to be the bad guy Tiffany being very professional can take control and get things organized and done. We loved her......

• Y

Yesenia · Married on 05/03/2014

If I could give Tiffy 10 stars I would! I have no idea how I could have survived my crazy big wedding without her. Through the planning process and up until clean up, she was there to help. Although I'm sure my family and I drove her nuts, she smiled the whole time. I would use her services again if I had to!