Blake's Floral Design, LLC Reviews

69 | Carson City, NV

69 Reviews for Blake's Floral Design, LLC

69 Blake's Floral Design, LLC Reviews

Anna · Married on 08/10/2018

Sharon was my wedding coordinator and florist for my wedding last week. She was amazing on both fronts. I had some ideas of what I wanted in terms of flowers and centerpieces but was on a fairly tight budget and she was fantastic in playing around with the decor and flower choices in order to deliver beauty within my budget. I was beyond happy with the flowers and centerpieces. As my wedding coordinator, she was very communicative and hands on and helped guide me in all of the areas that I was lost. She is very easy to work with and helped my wedding become incredibly special!

• Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2018

Sharon was great to work with. She was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and always followed up when I had questions. She was also very accommodating with our order. She communicated clearly, asking lots of questions to make sure we were both on the same page with what style I wanted. She also sent me swatches of ribbon in the mail just to make sure we had to colors right. And the flowers were beautiful with just the right colors and textures I was looking for!

Blake's Floral Design, LLC 3

Kristyn · Married on 07/29/2018

Sharon was Fantastic to work with and her floral designs perfectly represented my style and vision. She had ideas and offered her expertise in wedding planning to ensure every detail was covered. We planned our wedding from another city and with Sharon’s guidance, it was just perfect! We could not have done it without Sharon.

Blake's Floral Design, LLC 4
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 5
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 6
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 7

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

I really cannot thank Sharon enough, she was consistant in checking in, making sure that every detail was thought of, and was just all around encouraging for a girl trying to plan her wedding by herself! The arraingments turned out better than I had even hoped, and were one of my favorite things of the day. I got so many compliments on the flowers, and I was thrilled walking into our reception to see how beautifully Sharon had done our chandeliers- it was my big splurge to get them covered in hanging greenery! Thank you, thank you!

Blake's Floral Design, LLC 8
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 13
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 14
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 15

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2018

Sharon was amazing!!! My flowers were everything I wanted and it was cost effective. Thank you!

Mareli · Married on 06/09/2018

Sharon is amazing. She is sweet, helpful, and willing to move mountains to make sure you have exactly what you want. I’m not very creative but had very specific requests for the flowers that I wanted, and Sharon not only made it happen within my budget but made it STUNNING. It was exactly what I envisioned, and the guests could not stop raving about how beautiful my flowers were. They were my favorite part of the wedding. Thank you!

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2017

Sharon does amazing work!! I was planning my wedding from out of town and she did everything she could to make my arrangements perfect! Everything turned out perfect and absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her if you want beautiful, intricate, florals.

Blake's Floral Design, LLC 16
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 17
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 18
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 19

Kari · Married on 09/23/2017

Sharon and her team were amazing! She was flexible, compassionate, and put me at ease from the very beginning. I was an out of town bride and Sharon made my floral decision easy. She would talk to me on the phone for as long as it took on multiple occasions, email me regularly, and was constantly checking in with me to make sure I was happy and calm. The flowers on my wedding day were breathtaking. She got my vision EXACTLY right and we had never even met! We had so many compliments on the beauty of our flowers. They were fresh, lovely, and put together with the upmost professionalism. Sharon truly loves what she does and it shines in her work. I would highly recommend Sharon and her team to anyone.

Blake's Floral Design, LLC 20
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 27
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 28
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 29

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2017

Sharon Buckley of Blake's Floral Design was so willing and able to get us exactly what we wanted! I gave her very little specifications to what I wanted as I know nothing about flowers, but she went with my vague descriptions of what I envisioned and pulled together something beautiful! I heard compliments on the florals all night! She also rented us the arch that we got married under and it worked out beautifully.

It was difficult to plan for the wedding since I'm in Virginia and Sharon is in Lake Tahoe, but she made it work and made it so easy! She kept in contact and even checked in a few days before the wedding to verify whether or not I wanted a succulent in my bouquet since they weigh the bouquet down a lot. She was right about that, but I was so happy she checked in and that we decided on less than more!

I would definitely hire Sharon again! She does amazing work.

Blake's Floral Design, LLC 30

Jamie · Married on 09/02/2017

Sharon did a fantastic job in making our wedding beautiful with so many beautiful arrangements from table decorations to our amazing arch, to bouquets and flower crowns.

• Marta

Marta · Married on 07/15/2017

Sharon was a dream to work with!!! She listened to what I wanted and offered her opinions and expertise. What she created absolutely exceeded my expectations. I was absolutely in love and in awe of my bouquet! Nothing that I dreamed up in my head came close to what she created. If you give Sharon and her team the freedom to do what they know best, you will not be disappointed!

Blake's Floral Design, LLC 31
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 32
    Blake's Floral Design, LLC 33

Kristina · Married on 07/08/2017

Sharon did an incredible job and was a pleasure to work with. She not only helped create the vision for all my floral arrangements but she made sure that all the decor came together nicely. She was also very flexible with me on my budget. I would highly recommend her!

siobhan · Married on 06/10/2017

So glad I found Sharon with Blake's Floral Design! She made the whole wedding planning process so much easier and fun! She was not only my florist but also my Day of Coordinator. About 2 minutes into my interview with her, I knew she was the perfect person for the job! I really had no idea where to start with wedding planning, it just all seemed so overwhelming but Sharon had everything under control. She started out by asking me for a broad vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like and then over the months leading up to my wedding she worked very closely with me to make it all happen. She was easy to communicate with, anytime I would call/text/email her, she always responded right away. I think the biggest help for me was her questionnaire for what the day of would look like. It covered questions and details that I would have NEVER thought about. She was just amazing. She has been doing wedding around the lake for a long time, so she had a great relationship with all of our vendors and communicated with them regularly and was able to ordinate things with them without even having to involve me with, which was nice! On the day of our wedding, she always check in with either my husband or I to see how we were doing or if we needed anything. As far as the flowers, they came out even better than I even imagined!! I didn't realize how much the flowers bring to the wedding until I saw Sharon's work on the day of. They were flawless and just absolutely stunning!

Spencer · Married on 06/03/2017

We had one florist that flaked out 6 weeks before the wedding, another one never returned our calls, and finally we came across Blake's Floral Design. I wish we found Sharon with Blake's Floral Design in the first place. Sharon was amazing to work with...she was professional, friendly, reasonable in price, and most of all a true artist. She took the ideas I had in my mind and made it into reality. There were so many comments from our guests on how beautiful the floral arrangements looked and how the tables were set. Sharon was very communicative every step of the way and delivered everything as promised. I cannot rave enough on the excellent experience we had working with Sharon from when we first met to the day of the wedding. Thank you Sharon for all that you did for us. You made our wedding day extra special and beautiful.

kimberly · Married on 01/28/2017

I cannot say enough nice things about Sharon. We had a destination wedding in Tahoe and had to do almost all of our planning long-distance. When I was looking for a florist, Sharon spent an hour on the phone with me to make sure she knew what we were looking for in terms of flowers but also asked about the overall feel we wanted as well. When I hung up (even before she sent over a quote) I knew I wanted to work with her.

She worked with my budget and even helped me narrow down what I actually wanted from centerpieces and bouquets to the arch and cake flowers. When she delivered the flowers on our wedding day, they were even better than I imagined and we got so many compliments. Sharon is an artist, professional, friendly and so fun to work with.

Jessie · Married on 10/23/2016

We hired Blakes Floral for our wedding and what an amazing job they did. I am not really big into the decoration aspect of life, but I know they did a great job. My wife had very specific designs in mind and Blakes did a great job in fulfilling her wish. I was fortunate enough to meet with the Floral Ladies at setup (day of our wedding) and they were extremely friendly and thoughtful.

The flowers and design were praised by our guests as well.

Highly recommended!

chantelle · Married on 10/09/2016

Sharon is amazing. I showed her pictures of what I wanted, and got exactly that. One of my only regrets is that I did not grab a bouquet to keep after the reception because they were so pretty.

She understood our budget and theme, arrived on time, and was easy and nice to work with. She has a warm, sweet personality- and she knows flowers!

Lastly, she helped create a donut tower wedding cake for us (our dream wedding cake adorned with fresh flowers). It was a hit and people still keep telling me how much they loved it. I've already given her contact info to some of our guests because they loved our centerpieces. I recommend using her services whether your budget is big or small.

M · Married on 09/30/2016

Sharon was amazing! The flowers turned out beautiful, very dependable, very professional and very affordable.
    Thank you Sharon!!!!

julie · Married on 09/17/2016

Sharon is very flexible and will try to provide exactly what you want. She goes above and beyond to get it right.

k · Married on 09/17/2016

Sharon was awesome. She is very flexible and able to meet with us when we were confused or wanted to go to another vendor for rental items. She listened to my daughter's wishes and designed beautiful arrangements. Also, she creatively solved a problem that we encountered when we had an issue, Great problem solving! No doubts......go with Sharon!

Sara · Married on 08/27/2016

Sharon did an AMAZING job of putting together bouquets, centerpieces, and arch decor for my wedding in Tahoe in August. I gave her a few photos of flowers I liked, and we discussed different options to meet my price point. The flowers were one of my favorite things about the wedding, and I was thrilled with how they turned out. It was a bright sunny day in August and nothing wilted. Thank you Sharon!!!

Teresa · Married on 08/20/2016

From my first consult with Sharon I knew I wanted to work with her. She was so personable and full of great suggestions – which was super helpful since I didn't know what I was doing! Leading up to the wedding, we worked together via phone, text and email to exchange ideas and nail down the final details.

On the day of my wedding I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers looked. From the centerpieces, to the huge, gorgeous arrangement on the threshold, to my breathtaking bouquet, Sharon really brought my vision to life and exceeded my expectations! She was also onsite early to deliver all the corsages and boutonnieres to our rooms, and made sure everything was set up and running smoothly in the ballroom and with the staff.

Sharon is also full of great creative ideas for how to maximize your dollars. For example, she took the arrangement on the ceremony threshold and placed them on our sweetheart table for the reception. It was a hit! Her price points are very reasonable, too. I definitely recommend working with Sharon!

Helen · Married on 08/13/2016

I chose Blake's Floral Designs after looking at a number of different vendors on Wedding Wire and I am super happy with my decision. Sharon really listens, and then checks back in as the conversation progresses to make absolutely sure that our visions match. She is extremely good at working with a budget, and at getting maximum impact with the way the flowers are used. For example, I wanted a lot of English roses, and an opulent look. This is an expensive way to go. By using the roses I wanted but combining them with less costly flowers, Sharon was able to translate my vision into absolutely perfect flowers for my wedding. She is professional, straight-forward and extremely responsive. I recommend her very highly and would definitely use her services again.

Holly · Married on 07/30/2016

Sharon is very thorough! During our initial conversation she asked be about items I hadn't thought of, even down to the ribbon colors on the bouquets. I sent her some pictures of what I wanted for the bridal bouquet and she hit copied it exactly! She even doubled checked if I wanted certain flowers in pictures I sent her and when I looked them up, it turned out I did not like them so I was glad she asked. She even put the boutonnieres on the groomsmen which was helpful!