Blake's Floral Design, LLC Reviews

90 | Carson City, NV

90 Reviews for Blake's Floral Design, LLC

• Jessica

Jessica G. · Married on 12/05/2020

Gorgeous flowers, great experience!

We worked with Sharon and her team for both our florals as well as day-of coordination services and could not have been more pleased with the results! The flowers and arrangements were beautiful. Sharon is great with communication and responds quickly - she brings her experience and professionalism to the table in a big way. She worked with our budget to bring our vision to life, seeking out the perfect amount of our preferences/inspirations/requests, and providing confidence in her work so that we could focus on other wedding stresses and simply enjoy the beauty on the day-of! I would highly recommend Blake's Floral!

Sent on 01/13/2021

Kelsey C. · Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing Florist - Highly Recommend!

Sharon was so easy to work with and very responsive with communication. Even with no ideas or places to start from me, she was able to coax out what I liked to like to put together a stunning wedding!

Sent on 12/05/2020

Tresa D. · Married on 10/03/2020

Great customer service & beautiful work

Sharon was so responsive and insightful through our whole wedding flower planning process. We had one date change with postponement due to COVID-19 and she was so flexible and worked with us through it all. She asks the right questions and pulls out of your your design if you are like I was and wasn't sure what she wanted but knew what I didn't want. Everyone commented how beautiful the flowers looked for the ceremony arch and the cute aisle mason jars she put together. She also made a gorgeous collar bouquet for our pup and even our dog loved it! Thank you Blakes Floral for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 11/13/2020

Kristen D. · Married on 09/26/2020

Couldn't be happier

Sharon did the florals for our wedding and we could not have loved them more. She was great to work with along the way and super flexible when we changed plans. Thank you!!

Sent on 10/29/2020
  • Jess

Tay · Married on 06/20/2020

I absolutely loved working with Sharon!

From the start, Sharon went above and beyond with how much she put into helping me. She gave me more of her time than any other florist I called. She really cared about understanding what wanted and what I liked versus what I didn't. And then when the wedding was derailed due to covid she was incredibly flexible and gave me even more of her time to help me get everything going again. I absolutely loved working with Sharon!

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2019

Dream florist

Sharon was an absolute dream to work with! From the beginning, she listened to what I had in mind for my vision and brought it to life better than I could ever have imagined! She not only made beautiful arrangements, but she also made sure to help me stay within my budget and keep my vision. She was very professional, polite, and friendly with every interaction we had. And if that wasn't enough, during the whole planning process, all of my other vendors raved about Sharon and how wonderful her work is! To have the respect and praise of so many others in the wedding world is a true testament to her talent!
    I am so thankful I chose Sharon as my florist and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Jennifer B. · Married on 11/01/2019

Wonderful experience!

Sharon was a pleasure to work with. Very kind, flexible , attention to detail and made our flower mantle arrangement so exquisite! Highly recommended vendor , thank you Sharon !!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Andra

Andra R. · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing service and experience!

Sharon and her team were amazing to work with! She nailed my vision and was very responsive and flexible to work with. She even supplied all the candles, hurricanes, tea lights and linens. Her set up was just gorgeous and she made my decor really beautiful. I would recommend Blake’s Floral and Sharon to anyone who is having an event or wedding in Tahoe. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Lauren J. · Married on 08/24/2019

Thank you Sharon!

Sharon was an amazing vendor to work with! I had a very specific vision for our wedding and Sharon helped to delivery exactly what I was looking for! From bouquets, to boutonnieres to our amazing table decor, no detail was too small. She was so incredibly focused on making sure the vision in my head came to life on our big day and she delivered. As our day of coordinator Sharon helped the day run smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this wedding planning journey! Thanks for everything Sharon!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Beth · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent florist, day-of coordinator

Sharon was our florist and our day-of coordinator, and she did an excellent job. I requested a wildflower theme, and the bouquets were beautiful, just what I'd imagined. She was communicative and helpful, and we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing services

Sharon was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so helpful along the entire process and was super patient working with her! She helped me so much throughout the months leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding her flowers were absolutely beautiful!! We had so many compliments on the bouquets and arrangements she made. I wasn’t able to meet her unfortunately but she made the entire process so easy with speaking on multiple occasions over the phone. When I arrived the day of the wedding she had everything set up and our bouquets in water ready to go. I can’t stress enough how perfect everything was thanks to Sharon. She is absolutely amazing to work with!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla A. · Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Sharon did an AMAZING job with my wedding flowers! She is incredibly easy to work with & very responsive to emails/calls. She is very knowledgeable, professional & creative! She took the general ideas I had & the color scheme I chose and ran with it, creating the most beautiful floral arrangements for the ceremony & reception! I would highly recommend hiring Sharon for your next event!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Cindy · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful florist!!

My daughter hired Blake's Floral for her wedding in Incline Village and we could not have been happier with the flowers. Sharon is such a professional and is wonderful about working within your budget. My daughter showed her pictures of what she had in mind and Sharon created the vision my daughter wanted. All of the flowers were simply beautiful and we received so many completments from guests! You will not regret hiring Sharon!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 06/25/2019

Very beautiful flowers

Flowers were stunning. Meeting with her was so easy and smooth. Communication through emails went very well sending pictures back and forth we're very easy. She helped put the boutonnieres on the mend. my only very small negative was that there was way too much greenery and what was supposed to be somewhat of a navy blue color flower in my sunflowers and yellow roses. I had wanted more of just sunflowers and yellow rose is no extra greenery and extra colors. But they were still very beautiful she did a great job.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila H. · Married on 06/05/2019

Beautiful flowers

Exactly what we wanted fresh and beautiful. Good communication and timely. I would use Sharron again.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/04/2019

I wish my bouquet lived forever

I feel so lucky to have discovered Blake's Floral Design. Sharon was responsive and engaged throughout the planning process; she was very committed to creating a beautiful setting and seemed to care deeply about her work and our happiness. I didn't have the clearest vision for our wedding decor and my ideas were all over the map, but Sharon somehow managed to pull off working with me and created something that everyone loved. My bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have imagined and I literally kept it on my coffee table for three months after our wedding (just a little longer than I should have considering it was pretty dead at that point), but it just made me that happy. You can tell Sharon loves her work and I promise you will too.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Blake's Floral Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Andrea. I've been so busy since I saw you last and I was just about to send another request for review! Glad you were pleased with everything. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Hope you are doing well and loving the married life!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Sharron at Blake's Floral Design is awesome!
    She was very friendly and thorough during the planning process. She listened to all my requests and she did a fantastic job bringing my vision to life. My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to her beautiful bouquets and arrangements.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2018

Sharon was the best thing that ever happened to me and my wedding! Not only is she extremely professional and knowledgeable but she was also extremely helpful when I ran into hurdles with other vendors! I highly recommend her services and booking with Blake’s floral
    Designs! The bouquets and flowers were exactly what I was expecting, if not better! Thank you Sharon! ♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 10/08/2018

Anna · Married on 08/10/2018

Sharon was my wedding coordinator and florist for my wedding last week. She was amazing on both fronts. I had some ideas of what I wanted in terms of flowers and centerpieces but was on a fairly tight budget and she was fantastic in playing around with the decor and flower choices in order to deliver beauty within my budget. I was beyond happy with the flowers and centerpieces. As my wedding coordinator, she was very communicative and hands on and helped guide me in all of the areas that I was lost. She is very easy to work with and helped my wedding become incredibly special!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2018

Sharon was great to work with. She was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and always followed up when I had questions. She was also very accommodating with our order. She communicated clearly, asking lots of questions to make sure we were both on the same page with what style I wanted. She also sent me swatches of ribbon in the mail just to make sure we had to colors right. And the flowers were beautiful with just the right colors and textures I was looking for!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Kristyn · Married on 07/29/2018

Sharon was Fantastic to work with and her floral designs perfectly represented my style and vision. She had ideas and offered her expertise in wedding planning to ensure every detail was covered. We planned our wedding from another city and with Sharon’s guidance, it was just perfect! We could not have done it without Sharon.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

I really cannot thank Sharon enough, she was consistant in checking in, making sure that every detail was thought of, and was just all around encouraging for a girl trying to plan her wedding by herself! The arraingments turned out better than I had even hoped, and were one of my favorite things of the day. I got so many compliments on the flowers, and I was thrilled walking into our reception to see how beautifully Sharon had done our chandeliers- it was my big splurge to get them covered in hanging greenery! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2018

Sharon was amazing!!! My flowers were everything I wanted and it was cost effective. Thank you!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Mareli · Married on 06/09/2018

Sharon is amazing. She is sweet, helpful, and willing to move mountains to make sure you have exactly what you want. I’m not very creative but had very specific requests for the flowers that I wanted, and Sharon not only made it happen within my budget but made it STUNNING. It was exactly what I envisioned, and the guests could not stop raving about how beautiful my flowers were. They were my favorite part of the wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2018