64 Reviews for Blake's Floral Design, LLC

Chuppah Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
64 Blake's Floral Design, LLC Reviews

Sharon was amazing!!! My flowers were everything I wanted and it was cost effective. Thank you!

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Sharon is amazing. She is sweet, helpful, and willing to move mountains to make sure you have exactly what you want. I’m not very creative but had very specific requests for the flowers that I wanted, and Sharon not only made it happen within my budget but made it STUNNING. It was exactly what I envisioned, and the guests could not stop raving about how beautiful my flowers were. They were my favorite part of the wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture Mareli , 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Sharon does amazing work!! I was planning my wedding from out of town and she did everything she could to make my arrangements perfect! Everything turned out perfect and absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her if you want beautiful, intricate, florals.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon and her team were amazing! She was flexible, compassionate, and put me at ease from the very beginning. I was an out of town bride and Sharon made my floral decision easy. She would talk to me on the phone for as long as it took on multiple occasions, email me regularly, and was constantly checking in with me to make sure I was happy and calm. The flowers on my wedding day were breathtaking. She got my vision EXACTLY right and we had never even met! We had so many compliments on the beauty of our flowers. They were fresh, lovely, and put together with the upmost professionalism. Sharon truly loves what she does and it shines in her work. I would highly recommend Sharon and her team to anyone.

Photos
Profile Picture Kari, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Sharon Buckley of Blake's Floral Design was so willing and able to get us exactly what we wanted! I gave her very little specifications to what I wanted as I know nothing about flowers, but she went with my vague descriptions of what I envisioned and pulled together something beautiful! I heard compliments on the florals all night! She also rented us the arch that we got married under and it worked out beautifully.

It was difficult to plan for the wedding since I'm in Virginia and Sharon is in Lake Tahoe, but she made it work and made it so easy! She kept in contact and even checked in a few days before the wedding to verify whether or not I wanted a succulent in my bouquet since they weigh the bouquet down a lot. She was right about that, but I was so happy she checked in and that we decided on less than more!

I would definitely hire Sharon again! She does amazing work.

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sharon was a dream to work with!!! She listened to what I wanted and offered her opinions and expertise. What she created absolutely exceeded my expectations. I was absolutely in love and in awe of my bouquet! Nothing that I dreamed up in my head came close to what she created. If you give Sharon and her team the freedom to do what they know best, you will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Marta, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Delivery, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Sharon did an incredible job and was a pleasure to work with. She not only helped create the vision for all my floral arrangements but she made sure that all the decor came together nicely. She was also very flexible with me on my budget. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

So glad I found Sharon with Blake's Floral Design! She made the whole wedding planning process so much easier and fun! She was not only my florist but also my Day of Coordinator. About 2 minutes into my interview with her, I knew she was the perfect person for the job! I really had no idea where to start with wedding planning, it just all seemed so overwhelming but Sharon had everything under control. She started out by asking me for a broad vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like and then over the months leading up to my wedding she worked very closely with me to make it all happen. She was easy to communicate with, anytime I would call/text/email her, she always responded right away. I think the biggest help for me was her questionnaire for what the day of would look like. It covered questions and details that I would have NEVER thought about. She was just amazing. She has been doing wedding around the lake for a long time, so she had a great relationship with all of our vendors and communicated with them regularly and was able to ordinate things with them without even having to involve me with, which was nice! On the day of our wedding, she always check in with either my husband or I to see how we were doing or if we needed anything. As far as the flowers, they came out even better than I even imagined!! I didn't realize how much the flowers bring to the wedding until I saw Sharon's work on the day of. They were flawless and just absolutely stunning!

Profile Picture siobhan, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had one florist that flaked out 6 weeks before the wedding, another one never returned our calls, and finally we came across Blake's Floral Design. I wish we found Sharon with Blake's Floral Design in the first place. Sharon was amazing to work with...she was professional, friendly, reasonable in price, and most of all a true artist. She took the ideas I had in my mind and made it into reality. There were so many comments from our guests on how beautiful the floral arrangements looked and how the tables were set. Sharon was very communicative every step of the way and delivered everything as promised. I cannot rave enough on the excellent experience we had working with Sharon from when we first met to the day of the wedding. Thank you Sharon for all that you did for us. You made our wedding day extra special and beautiful.

Profile Picture Spencer, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough nice things about Sharon. We had a destination wedding in Tahoe and had to do almost all of our planning long-distance. When I was looking for a florist, Sharon spent an hour on the phone with me to make sure she knew what we were looking for in terms of flowers but also asked about the overall feel we wanted as well. When I hung up (even before she sent over a quote) I knew I wanted to work with her.

She worked with my budget and even helped me narrow down what I actually wanted from centerpieces and bouquets to the arch and cake flowers. When she delivered the flowers on our wedding day, they were even better than I imagined and we got so many compliments. Sharon is an artist, professional, friendly and so fun to work with.

Profile Picture kimberly, 1/28/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sharon, thank you soo much for you help today!!! You made my flowers more that what I expected they are beautiful cant wait to go to you store ... He love them and you made my day:)) thank you for your help

Profile Picture Pamela, 1/3/17, 0 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

We hired Blakes Floral for our wedding and what an amazing job they did. I am not really big into the decoration aspect of life, but I know they did a great job. My wife had very specific designs in mind and Blakes did a great job in fulfilling her wish. I was fortunate enough to meet with the Floral Ladies at setup (day of our wedding) and they were extremely friendly and thoughtful.

The flowers and design were praised by our guests as well.

Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Jessie, 10/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sharon is amazing. I showed her pictures of what I wanted, and got exactly that. One of my only regrets is that I did not grab a bouquet to keep after the reception because they were so pretty.

She understood our budget and theme, arrived on time, and was easy and nice to work with. She has a warm, sweet personality- and she knows flowers!

Lastly, she helped create a donut tower wedding cake for us (our dream wedding cake adorned with fresh flowers). It was a hit and people still keep telling me how much they loved it. I've already given her contact info to some of our guests because they loved our centerpieces. I recommend using her services whether your budget is big or small.

Profile Picture chantelle, 10/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Sharon was amazing! The flowers turned out beautiful, very dependable, very professional and very affordable.
Thank you Sharon!!!!

Profile Picture User7292334, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon is very flexible and will try to provide exactly what you want. She goes above and beyond to get it right.

Profile Picture julie, 9/17/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Sharon was awesome. She is very flexible and able to meet with us when we were confused or wanted to go to another vendor for rental items. She listened to my daughter's wishes and designed beautiful arrangements. Also, she creatively solved a problem that we encountered when we had an issue, Great problem solving! No doubts......go with Sharon!

Profile Picture k, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Sharon did an AMAZING job of putting together bouquets, centerpieces, and arch decor for my wedding in Tahoe in August. I gave her a few photos of flowers I liked, and we discussed different options to meet my price point. The flowers were one of my favorite things about the wedding, and I was thrilled with how they turned out. It was a bright sunny day in August and nothing wilted. Thank you Sharon!!!

Profile Picture Sara, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up

From my first consult with Sharon I knew I wanted to work with her. She was so personable and full of great suggestions – which was super helpful since I didn't know what I was doing! Leading up to the wedding, we worked together via phone, text and email to exchange ideas and nail down the final details.

On the day of my wedding I was blown away by how beautiful the flowers looked. From the centerpieces, to the huge, gorgeous arrangement on the threshold, to my breathtaking bouquet, Sharon really brought my vision to life and exceeded my expectations! She was also onsite early to deliver all the corsages and boutonnieres to our rooms, and made sure everything was set up and running smoothly in the ballroom and with the staff.

Sharon is also full of great creative ideas for how to maximize your dollars. For example, she took the arrangement on the ceremony threshold and placed them on our sweetheart table for the reception. It was a hit! Her price points are very reasonable, too. I definitely recommend working with Sharon!

Profile Picture Teresa, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I chose Blake's Floral Designs after looking at a number of different vendors on Wedding Wire and I am super happy with my decision. Sharon really listens, and then checks back in as the conversation progresses to make absolutely sure that our visions match. She is extremely good at working with a budget, and at getting maximum impact with the way the flowers are used. For example, I wanted a lot of English roses, and an opulent look. This is an expensive way to go. By using the roses I wanted but combining them with less costly flowers, Sharon was able to translate my vision into absolutely perfect flowers for my wedding. She is professional, straight-forward and extremely responsive. I recommend her very highly and would definitely use her services again.

Profile Picture Helen, 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sharon is very thorough! During our initial conversation she asked be about items I hadn't thought of, even down to the ribbon colors on the bouquets. I sent her some pictures of what I wanted for the bridal bouquet and she hit copied it exactly! She even doubled checked if I wanted certain flowers in pictures I sent her and when I looked them up, it turned out I did not like them so I was glad she asked. She even put the boutonnieres on the groomsmen which was helpful!

Profile Picture Holly, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I cannot say enough great things about Sharon and Blake's Floral Design! From the moment I began working with Sharon, she was attentive, professional and extremely helpful in creating my vision. Prior to working with her, I did not know much about flowers, I just knew what colors I wanted. Sharon spent over an hour on the phone with me to search Pinterest for ideas of what I wanted. Needless to say, I was blown away that my vision became a reality. She willingly used wooden boxes my dad made and utilized my mom's wedding dress sleeve on my bouquet. Sharon worked within our budget and provided options at many different price levels. Thank you Sharon for all your help and beautiful services!!

Profile Picture Brenna, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I cannot speak highly enough about Sharon from Blake's Floral Design. She was both our florist and day of coordinator and was equally incredible at both. Details below -
Florist:
We hired Sharon as our florist first. I wanted something a little less traditional - lots of texture, greenery, and nothing too round. Even though she didn't have many examples of what I liked on her website, she understood immediately what I was looking for, and the outcome was amazing. The bouquets were full of beautiful textured flowers, many of which I had never seen in my life before. The decor and table arrangements were delicate and understated, exactly what we wanted with Northstar mountain as our backdrop. Speaking of, our wedding was logistically complicated. Taking place on a mountain, we needed a chuppah (birch canopy) secured. Apparently she and her team spent all day securing the canopy on an insanely windy day.

Planner:
My husband and I were planning our whole wedding on our own, but we knew we wanted help on the day-of so we could enjoy the day. Having the same person as our florist and day of coordinator seemed too good to be true, but since there weren't many reviews for Sharon's planning services online I asked for references. I spoke to one other bride on the phone who spoke extremely highly of her so I felt comfortable moving forward. I AM SO HAPPY I DID!! Our wedding ended up being so complicated - we needed to get a band up on a mountain. The staff at Northstar said it would be easy, but it turned out all vendors needed to be escorted at certain times and 4WD was required. Wow. Not only did Sharon visit the venue before the big day, she spoke with all the vendors, handled the transport process and everything went PERFECTLY. I still can't believe how smooth everything was. Also I'm your typical type A bride and Sharon's presence was organized and calming.

In short, hiring Sharon for both flowers and day-of coordination was one of the best decisions we made.

Profile Picture User6258356, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements

Wonderful, professional, communicative. Highly recommend Sharon. Her floral arrangements are absolutely lovely.

Profile Picture User6535233, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Sharon was just the best! We were a destination wedding and could not be happier with our flowers. Planning a destination wedding is not easy however she made it easy. A few phone calls and emails and we were set. Even with a little last minute change she was very flexible. She even delivered our flowers to our rooms and they were beautiful. After all my bouquet went thru with the ceremony and reception it still made it back to Arizona looking good. I can not say enough about what she did for the ceremony and reception. Very happy with everything! Thanks Sharon.

Profile Picture Heather, 2/6/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Delivery, Set Up