Blake's Floral Design, LLC Reviews

82 Reviews for Blake's Floral Design, LLC

• Natalie

Natalie · Married on 11/03/2019

Dream florist

Sharon was an absolute dream to work with! From the beginning, she listened to what I had in mind for my vision and brought it to life better than I could ever have imagined! She not only made beautiful arrangements, but she also made sure to help me stay within my budget and keep my vision. She was very professional, polite, and friendly with every interaction we had. And if that wasn't enough, during the whole planning process, all of my other vendors raved about Sharon and how wonderful her work is! To have the respect and praise of so many others in the wedding world is a true testament to her talent!
    I am so thankful I chose Sharon as my florist and would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 12/05/2019

Jennifer Ballard · Married on 11/01/2019

Wonderful experience!

Sharon was a pleasure to work with. Very kind, flexible , attention to detail and made our flower mantle arrangement so exquisite! Highly recommended vendor , thank you Sharon !!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Andra

Andra Relth · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing service and experience!

Sharon and her team were amazing to work with! She nailed my vision and was very responsive and flexible to work with. She even supplied all the candles, hurricanes, tea lights and linens. Her set up was just gorgeous and she made my decor really beautiful. I would recommend Blake’s Floral and Sharon to anyone who is having an event or wedding in Tahoe. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 10/18/2019

Lauren Jaffie · Married on 08/24/2019

Thank you Sharon!

Sharon was an amazing vendor to work with! I had a very specific vision for our wedding and Sharon helped to delivery exactly what I was looking for! From bouquets, to boutonnieres to our amazing table decor, no detail was too small. She was so incredibly focused on making sure the vision in my head came to life on our big day and she delivered. As our day of coordinator Sharon helped the day run smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this wedding planning journey! Thanks for everything Sharon!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Beth · Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent florist, day-of coordinator

Sharon was our florist and our day-of coordinator, and she did an excellent job. I requested a wildflower theme, and the bouquets were beautiful, just what I'd imagined. She was communicative and helpful, and we couldn't have done it without her!

Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing services

Sharon was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so helpful along the entire process and was super patient working with her! She helped me so much throughout the months leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding her flowers were absolutely beautiful!! We had so many compliments on the bouquets and arrangements she made. I wasn’t able to meet her unfortunately but she made the entire process so easy with speaking on multiple occasions over the phone. When I arrived the day of the wedding she had everything set up and our bouquets in water ready to go. I can’t stress enough how perfect everything was thanks to Sharon. She is absolutely amazing to work with!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla Angela Schettler · Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Sharon did an AMAZING job with my wedding flowers! She is incredibly easy to work with & very responsive to emails/calls. She is very knowledgeable, professional & creative! She took the general ideas I had & the color scheme I chose and ran with it, creating the most beautiful floral arrangements for the ceremony & reception! I would highly recommend hiring Sharon for your next event!!

Sent on 07/31/2019

cindy · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful florist!!

My daughter hired Blake's Floral for her wedding in Incline Village and we could not have been happier with the flowers. Sharon is such a professional and is wonderful about working within your budget. My daughter showed her pictures of what she had in mind and Sharon created the vision my daughter wanted. All of the flowers were simply beautiful and we received so many completments from guests! You will not regret hiring Sharon!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Jami

Jami · Married on 06/25/2019

Very beautiful flowers

Flowers were stunning. Meeting with her was so easy and smooth. Communication through emails went very well sending pictures back and forth we're very easy. She helped put the boutonnieres on the mend. my only very small negative was that there was way too much greenery and what was supposed to be somewhat of a navy blue color flower in my sunflowers and yellow roses. I had wanted more of just sunflowers and yellow rose is no extra greenery and extra colors. But they were still very beautiful she did a great job.

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Sheila

Sheila Howard · Married on 06/05/2019

Beautiful flowers

Exactly what we wanted fresh and beautiful. Good communication and timely. I would use Sharron again.

Sent on 06/08/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 05/04/2019

I wish my bouquet lived forever

I feel so lucky to have discovered Blake's Floral Design. Sharon was responsive and engaged throughout the planning process; she was very committed to creating a beautiful setting and seemed to care deeply about her work and our happiness. I didn't have the clearest vision for our wedding decor and my ideas were all over the map, but Sharon somehow managed to pull off working with me and created something that everyone loved. My bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have imagined and I literally kept it on my coffee table for three months after our wedding (just a little longer than I should have considering it was pretty dead at that point), but it just made me that happy. You can tell Sharon loves her work and I promise you will too.

Sent on 09/15/2019

Blake's Floral Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Andrea. I've been so busy since I saw you last and I was just about to send another request for review! Glad you were pleased with everything. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Hope you are doing well and loving the married life!
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Sharron at Blake's Floral Design is awesome!
    She was very friendly and thorough during the planning process. She listened to all my requests and she did a fantastic job bringing my vision to life. My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to her beautiful bouquets and arrangements.

Sent on 11/21/2018

Kristin · Married on 08/19/2018

Sharon was the best thing that ever happened to me and my wedding! Not only is she extremely professional and knowledgeable but she was also extremely helpful when I ran into hurdles with other vendors! I highly recommend her services and booking with Blake’s floral
    Designs! The bouquets and flowers were exactly what I was expecting, if not better! Thank you Sharon! ♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 10/08/2018

Anna · Married on 08/10/2018

Sharon was my wedding coordinator and florist for my wedding last week. She was amazing on both fronts. I had some ideas of what I wanted in terms of flowers and centerpieces but was on a fairly tight budget and she was fantastic in playing around with the decor and flower choices in order to deliver beauty within my budget. I was beyond happy with the flowers and centerpieces. As my wedding coordinator, she was very communicative and hands on and helped guide me in all of the areas that I was lost. She is very easy to work with and helped my wedding become incredibly special!

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/06/2018

Sharon was great to work with. She was quick to respond to my initial inquiry and always followed up when I had questions. She was also very accommodating with our order. She communicated clearly, asking lots of questions to make sure we were both on the same page with what style I wanted. She also sent me swatches of ribbon in the mail just to make sure we had to colors right. And the flowers were beautiful with just the right colors and textures I was looking for!

Sent on 10/13/2018

Kristyn · Married on 07/29/2018

Sharon was Fantastic to work with and her floral designs perfectly represented my style and vision. She had ideas and offered her expertise in wedding planning to ensure every detail was covered. We planned our wedding from another city and with Sharon’s guidance, it was just perfect! We could not have done it without Sharon.

Sent on 10/06/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2018

I really cannot thank Sharon enough, she was consistant in checking in, making sure that every detail was thought of, and was just all around encouraging for a girl trying to plan her wedding by herself! The arraingments turned out better than I had even hoped, and were one of my favorite things of the day. I got so many compliments on the flowers, and I was thrilled walking into our reception to see how beautifully Sharon had done our chandeliers- it was my big splurge to get them covered in hanging greenery! Thank you, thank you!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Lauren · Married on 06/17/2018

Sharon was amazing!!! My flowers were everything I wanted and it was cost effective. Thank you!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Mareli · Married on 06/09/2018

Sharon is amazing. She is sweet, helpful, and willing to move mountains to make sure you have exactly what you want. I’m not very creative but had very specific requests for the flowers that I wanted, and Sharon not only made it happen within my budget but made it STUNNING. It was exactly what I envisioned, and the guests could not stop raving about how beautiful my flowers were. They were my favorite part of the wedding. Thank you!

Sent on 06/10/2018

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2017

Sharon does amazing work!! I was planning my wedding from out of town and she did everything she could to make my arrangements perfect! Everything turned out perfect and absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her if you want beautiful, intricate, florals.

Kari · Married on 09/23/2017

Sharon and her team were amazing! She was flexible, compassionate, and put me at ease from the very beginning. I was an out of town bride and Sharon made my floral decision easy. She would talk to me on the phone for as long as it took on multiple occasions, email me regularly, and was constantly checking in with me to make sure I was happy and calm. The flowers on my wedding day were breathtaking. She got my vision EXACTLY right and we had never even met! We had so many compliments on the beauty of our flowers. They were fresh, lovely, and put together with the upmost professionalism. Sharon truly loves what she does and it shines in her work. I would highly recommend Sharon and her team to anyone.

Ashley · Married on 09/22/2017

Sharon Buckley of Blake's Floral Design was so willing and able to get us exactly what we wanted! I gave her very little specifications to what I wanted as I know nothing about flowers, but she went with my vague descriptions of what I envisioned and pulled together something beautiful! I heard compliments on the florals all night! She also rented us the arch that we got married under and it worked out beautifully.

It was difficult to plan for the wedding since I'm in Virginia and Sharon is in Lake Tahoe, but she made it work and made it so easy! She kept in contact and even checked in a few days before the wedding to verify whether or not I wanted a succulent in my bouquet since they weigh the bouquet down a lot. She was right about that, but I was so happy she checked in and that we decided on less than more!

I would definitely hire Sharon again! She does amazing work.

Jamie · Married on 09/02/2017

Sharon did a fantastic job in making our wedding beautiful with so many beautiful arrangements from table decorations to our amazing arch, to bouquets and flower crowns.

Sent on 02/27/2018
  • Marta

Marta · Married on 07/15/2017

Sharon was a dream to work with!!! She listened to what I wanted and offered her opinions and expertise. What she created absolutely exceeded my expectations. I was absolutely in love and in awe of my bouquet! Nothing that I dreamed up in my head came close to what she created. If you give Sharon and her team the freedom to do what they know best, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/06/2018

Kristina · Married on 07/08/2017

Sharon did an incredible job and was a pleasure to work with. She not only helped create the vision for all my floral arrangements but she made sure that all the decor came together nicely. She was also very flexible with me on my budget. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/04/2017