Blake's Floral Design, LLC Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Lindsey
    Lindsey S. Married on 09/18/2021

9.18.21 Wedding

Sharon of Blake's Floral Designs was out Day of Coordinator and our florist. Sharon was very responsive and helpful with the entire process. We had an unfortunate location change 2 weeks before the wedding and Sharon was able to make the extra long trip to still make it to our wedding with the flowers in hand. She is a very knowledgeable coordinator and is a master florist. I would recommend her to anyone.
    Carolyn Married on 08/15/2021

Amazing experience. A true professional

After sending just a few images of some ideas we had, Sharon really brought our vision to life and knew exactly what we wanted while remaining within our budget. Every guest and everyone who saw photos could not stop raving about how stunningl the flowers were. (including two guests that are in the wedding business) So simple yet so elegant. Her follow-up and attention to detail were exactly what we were looking for. If you are having a wedding in Lake Tahoe or anywhere else that Blake's Floral design services, look no further Sharon is a true talented professional.
  • Amanda
    Amanda B. Married on 08/13/2021

A Perfect Addition To Our Dream Wedding

We used Sharon for both our florals and day of coordination.

Our flowers were more than I even dreamed of - all of our bouquets in addition to the centerpieces and arch were the most beautiful arrangements. Sharon knew what I had pictured in my mind without even having to explain it.
    Our wedding flowed perfectly and there were no hiccups, which I am still shocked to even say now! The flowers and the coordination done by Sharon and her team were spectacular.
  • Lauren
    Lauren W. Married on 07/10/2021

Stunning Florals!

Sharon did an amazing job from start to finish! She was incredible to work with. She was super accessible and great at communicating throughout the entire process. She was very mindful of our budget and provided great insight to create a beautiful ambiance. We could not be happier with our florals!!

Blake's Floral Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for your heartfelt review of our services. You look absolutely amazing in these photos and the girls look fabulous with their bouquets. We loved working with you and being part of your wedding day. Congrats again. Wishing you both all the best for a wonderful life as husband and wife!!!
  • Sarah
    Sarah F. Married on 07/09/2021

Beautiful Florals!!

Sharon has a heart of gold and an incredible eye for floral designs! She was so great to work with, extremely communicative throughout the whole process, and stayed within our budget. I had a few opinions on general flower types (more wildflowers, less traditional) and colors, and Sharon was so helpful to provide suggestions and guidance on what we needed for the wedding. She really took the time to understand what kind of look I was going for and then she took it from there. Sharon is an experienced professional, and I was able to trust that she’d deliver something beautiful. We were blown away by the final product, and all of our guests commented how gorgeous the florals were. I highly recommend working with Sharon!

Blake's Floral Design, LLC's reply:

Sarah: Thank you so much for taking time to review our services. We were so thrilled to be part of your wedding day and trust that it
    turned out perfectly for you both. Your family's home was so beautiful and such a lovely location for an intimate family wedding.
    Again, thank you for choosing Blake's Floral Design. God Bless and Keep you both safe and wishing you a wonderful life together as Husband and Wife!!
  • Jessica
    Jessica G. Married on 12/05/2020

Gorgeous flowers, great experience!

We worked with Sharon and her team for both our florals as well as day-of coordination services and could not have been more pleased with the results! The flowers and arrangements were beautiful. Sharon is great with communication and responds quickly - she brings her experience and professionalism to the table in a big way. She worked with our budget to bring our vision to life, seeking out the perfect amount of our preferences/inspirations/requests, and providing confidence in her work so that we could focus on other wedding stresses and simply enjoy the beauty on the day-of! I would highly recommend Blake's Floral!
  • Morgan
    Morgan Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely Amazing! Highly recommend!

We got married on 10/10/20 and Blake's Floral Design exceeded our expectations! Due to COVID-19, we weren't able to meet in person before the wedding. However she's excellent with communication. A few emails and phone call's later she totally nailed our vision. My Bridal bouquet was perfect! Everything I wanted it to be and it lasted for a while after our wedding (like 1-2 weeks). If you want someone who will take the time to know you're vision I'd highly recommend Blake's Floral Design. Absolutely Amazing Flowers!
    (Sorry about the late post.. #newlyweds)

Blake's Floral Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you sooo much Morgan. You and your wedding party were
    just stunning. I have a few photos from the photographer and I have already placed them on my website updates and Wedding Wire photo album. I hope you are OK with that! I loved your girl's dress color, the guys tuxes and all the details your Coordinator provided.
    Congrats again and best wishes for a wonderful married life.
    Kelsey C. Married on 10/09/2020

Amazing Florist - Highly Recommend!

Sharon was so easy to work with and very responsive with communication. Even with no ideas or places to start from me, she was able to coax out what I liked to like to put together a stunning wedding!
    Tresa D. Married on 10/03/2020

Great customer service & beautiful work

Sharon was so responsive and insightful through our whole wedding flower planning process. We had one date change with postponement due to COVID-19 and she was so flexible and worked with us through it all. She asks the right questions and pulls out of your your design if you are like I was and wasn't sure what she wanted but knew what I didn't want. Everyone commented how beautiful the flowers looked for the ceremony arch and the cute aisle mason jars she put together. She also made a gorgeous collar bouquet for our pup and even our dog loved it! Thank you Blakes Floral for making our day so memorable!
    Kristen D. Married on 09/26/2020

Couldn't be happier

Sharon did the florals for our wedding and we could not have loved them more. She was great to work with along the way and super flexible when we changed plans. Thank you!!
  • Jess
    Tay Married on 06/20/2020

I absolutely loved working with Sharon!

From the start, Sharon went above and beyond with how much she put into helping me. She gave me more of her time than any other florist I called. She really cared about understanding what wanted and what I liked versus what I didn't. And then when the wedding was derailed due to covid she was incredibly flexible and gave me even more of her time to help me get everything going again. I absolutely loved working with Sharon!
  • Natalie
    Natalie Married on 11/03/2019

Dream florist

Sharon was an absolute dream to work with! From the beginning, she listened to what I had in mind for my vision and brought it to life better than I could ever have imagined! She not only made beautiful arrangements, but she also made sure to help me stay within my budget and keep my vision. She was very professional, polite, and friendly with every interaction we had. And if that wasn't enough, during the whole planning process, all of my other vendors raved about Sharon and how wonderful her work is! To have the respect and praise of so many others in the wedding world is a true testament to her talent!
    I am so thankful I chose Sharon as my florist and would highly recommend her to anyone!
    Jennifer B. Married on 11/01/2019

Wonderful experience!

Sharon was a pleasure to work with. Very kind, flexible , attention to detail and made our flower mantle arrangement so exquisite! Highly recommended vendor , thank you Sharon !!
  • Andra
    Andra R. Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing service and experience!

Sharon and her team were amazing to work with! She nailed my vision and was very responsive and flexible to work with. She even supplied all the candles, hurricanes, tea lights and linens. Her set up was just gorgeous and she made my decor really beautiful. I would recommend Blake’s Floral and Sharon to anyone who is having an event or wedding in Tahoe. Thank you for making our wedding so beautiful!
    Lauren J. Married on 08/24/2019

Thank you Sharon!

Sharon was an amazing vendor to work with! I had a very specific vision for our wedding and Sharon helped to delivery exactly what I was looking for! From bouquets, to boutonnieres to our amazing table decor, no detail was too small. She was so incredibly focused on making sure the vision in my head came to life on our big day and she delivered. As our day of coordinator Sharon helped the day run smoothly and I couldn't have asked for a better partner in this wedding planning journey! Thanks for everything Sharon!
    Beth Married on 08/17/2019

Excellent florist, day-of coordinator

Sharon was our florist and our day-of coordinator, and she did an excellent job. I requested a wildflower theme, and the bouquets were beautiful, just what I'd imagined. She was communicative and helpful, and we couldn't have done it without her!
  • Melissa
    Melissa Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing services

Sharon was absolutely amazing to work with. She was so helpful along the entire process and was super patient working with her! She helped me so much throughout the months leading up to the wedding. The day of the wedding her flowers were absolutely beautiful!! We had so many compliments on the bouquets and arrangements she made. I wasn’t able to meet her unfortunately but she made the entire process so easy with speaking on multiple occasions over the phone. When I arrived the day of the wedding she had everything set up and our bouquets in water ready to go. I can’t stress enough how perfect everything was thanks to Sharon. She is absolutely amazing to work with!
  • Kayla
    Kayla A. Married on 07/28/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Sharon did an AMAZING job with my wedding flowers! She is incredibly easy to work with & very responsive to emails/calls. She is very knowledgeable, professional & creative! She took the general ideas I had & the color scheme I chose and ran with it, creating the most beautiful floral arrangements for the ceremony & reception! I would highly recommend hiring Sharon for your next event!!
    Cindy Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful florist!!

My daughter hired Blake's Floral for her wedding in Incline Village and we could not have been happier with the flowers. Sharon is such a professional and is wonderful about working within your budget. My daughter showed her pictures of what she had in mind and Sharon created the vision my daughter wanted. All of the flowers were simply beautiful and we received so many completments from guests! You will not regret hiring Sharon!
  • Jami
    Jami Married on 06/25/2019

Very beautiful flowers

Flowers were stunning. Meeting with her was so easy and smooth. Communication through emails went very well sending pictures back and forth we're very easy. She helped put the boutonnieres on the mend. my only very small negative was that there was way too much greenery and what was supposed to be somewhat of a navy blue color flower in my sunflowers and yellow roses. I had wanted more of just sunflowers and yellow rose is no extra greenery and extra colors. But they were still very beautiful she did a great job.
  • Sheila
    Sheila H. Married on 06/05/2019

Beautiful flowers

Exactly what we wanted fresh and beautiful. Good communication and timely. I would use Sharron again.
  • Andrea
    Andrea Married on 05/04/2019

I wish my bouquet lived forever

I feel so lucky to have discovered Blake's Floral Design. Sharon was responsive and engaged throughout the planning process; she was very committed to creating a beautiful setting and seemed to care deeply about her work and our happiness. I didn't have the clearest vision for our wedding decor and my ideas were all over the map, but Sharon somehow managed to pull off working with me and created something that everyone loved. My bouquet was even more beautiful than I could have imagined and I literally kept it on my coffee table for three months after our wedding (just a little longer than I should have considering it was pretty dead at that point), but it just made me that happy. You can tell Sharon loves her work and I promise you will too.

Blake's Floral Design, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much, Andrea. I've been so busy since I saw you last and I was just about to send another request for review! Glad you were pleased with everything. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. Hope you are doing well and loving the married life!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely wonderful!

Sharron at Blake's Floral Design is awesome!
    She was very friendly and thorough during the planning process. She listened to all my requests and she did a fantastic job bringing my vision to life. My wedding was absolutely perfect thanks to her beautiful bouquets and arrangements.
    Kristin Married on 08/19/2018
    Sharon was the best thing that ever happened to me and my wedding! Not only is she extremely professional and knowledgeable but she was also extremely helpful when I ran into hurdles with other vendors! I highly recommend her services and booking with Blake’s floral
    Designs! The bouquets and flowers were exactly what I was expecting, if not better! Thank you Sharon! ♥️♥️♥️