Blake Weber Photography Reviews

30 | Soquel, CA

30 Reviews for Blake Weber Photography

Jami · Married on 09/27/2014

Blake went above and beyond for the entire photography planning process. We found him to be reliable, easy to communicate with, creative, and down to earth.

We booked Blake for our engagement shoot which gave us a chance to get to work with him, so by the time our wedding day came, we were very comfortable.

Throughout the wedding planning, Blake's expertise helped us in planning details such as a list of photo must haves and time lines.

The day of, he showed up early and was one of the last ones to leave. Blake was really creative, yet allowed us to add personalized touches. I would recommend hiring a second shooter because having two photographers allowed us to capture simultaneous moments such as the bride and groom getting ready and seeing each other for the first time.

Looking through our pictures from beginning to end allows us to relive this magical day over and over again. The story Blake's photos tell is priceless!

Sent on 03/12/2015

Becky · Married on 08/02/2014

My husband and I were thrilled with Blake's photography at our wedding in Bonny Doon last August. Not only was he incredibly professional and fun to work with, his eye for detail and editing skills were phenomenal. We can't recommend him highly enough. Oh, and the photo book of the event he presented us with in the weeks following was absolutely gorgeous and captured the story of our wedding day beautifully! We really felt that he could have charged significantly more for the quality of service provided.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Blake Weber Photography's reply:

Thanks so much guys! Your wedding was magical, and your smiles were contagious! So glad I could document your big day :)

Carlos · Married on 06/14/2014

Blake's photographed our summer wedding and we LOVE the way he captured our day and all of the heartfelt details. The light in all of our photos was magical and they still make us tear up when we look at them. He made us really comfortable with the consultation and put us at ease by explaining how he would be working within our wedding plans, so on the day it felt so easy and natural. He takes his work very seriously and we are so glad because there are so many things that he is aware of that we had no idea about. Overall, I can't say enough about Blake and I would highly recommend him. He knows every inch of wedding photography, makes you feel comfortable with the process, and his photos are simply stunning.

Sent on 01/31/2015

Blake Weber Photography's reply:

Wow thanks for the kind words Carlos! It was a pleasure working with you guys :)
  • Ashley

Ashley Causgrove · Married on 09/28/2019

Engagement Shoot

We recently did our engagement shoot with Blake, and all I can say is WOW! We got the pictures a few days ago (earlier than promised, might I add!) and we are totally blown away! They are so beautiful, I can't stop showing them off! The day of the shoot my fiance and I were a little nervous, since we aren't used to being in front of the camera. But Blake did such a good job making us feel comfortable and getting us to laugh, and you can really see that in the pictures. This has made me even more excited for our wedding next year! Thank you Blake!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Gina · Married on 11/23/2019

Exquisite wedding photography

I found shopping for and selecting a wedding photographer to be a daunting task, as I know nothing about photography, yet of course wanted my photos to be spectacular. We also had the added challenge of an out of town wedding. We loved Blake’s style and quality from the samples on his site, and from the first phone conversation, I knew it was a good fit. Because we live out of town, Blake spent ample time consulting with us over the phone, and was always in communication via phone or email right up to the big day. He helped us make big decisions regarding first look, sunlight, etc etc and his expertise was wonderfully insightful.
    So, the big day...my husband was extremely nervous and very uneasy about ‘posing’ for the camera. Blake helped us both feel at ease and went to work. We ended up with exquisite photographs of our wedding, all details included. Blake was kind, patient, prompt, efficient and quite talented. I highly recommend entrusting your most important moments with him.

Sent on 02/27/2020