Blake Dieringer Photography Reviews

3 | Greenwood, IN

3 Reviews for Blake Dieringer Photography

Grace · Getting married on 10/19/2019

Get your pictures done by Blake if you have the opportunity! He was able to capture the emotion on this heartfelt day. He worked with our wants and even gave us some suggestions that made our photos fantastic. He is extremely dedicated to his work and seeing his reaction while taking our solo shots made me anxious to see the finished product which came out beautifully! His photography skill surpasses anyone that I have come across.

Sent on 07/05/2016
  • User5061904 · 2+ years ago

Blake is wonderful! I couldn't have imagined anyone else capturing my special day other than this guy and his team! He got every moment and emotion captured through his lens. He had great ideas for pictures. He surprised me when when he brought by dad and brother out for a "first look"! It wasn't something I was expecting, and it was such a wonderful moment to have pictures of to always remember. We loved working with him, and we would recommend him to any of our family or friends who are in need of a photographer to capture their special moments!

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 06/14/2014

Loved working with Blake and his team! He is very personable and gets to know the couples he is working with so taking the pictures is more fun than awkward poses or a long boring process. I would highly recommend him! We had him and 2nd photographer for the ceremony so we didn't miss any special moment.

Sent on 07/05/2016