Blair Nicole Photography Reviews

3 | La Habra, CA

3 Reviews for Blair Nicole Photography

Ally · Married on 06/16/2012

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Blair is! She is just the sweetest person and so wonderful to work with! She really saw my visions and understood what I was going for! She takes beautiful pictures and truly enjoys her job! I will absolutely be recommending her to all my friends as they start to get engaged. I can't say enough wonderful things about her! She was so great on my wedding day and was such a huge help! Thanks for helping make everything so perfect Blair!

Sent on 11/12/2013

Samantha · Married on 09/25/2010

I hired Blair to do a boudoir photo session for me as a wedding gift to my husband. To put it simply, she was amazing! I truly couldn't have been happier with the shots she got and the beautiful book she put together for me. In all honesty, doing a boudoir shoot isn't the most comfortable thing in the world. However, Blair made it not only comfortable but a whole lot of fun! Her up beat personality makes her a joy to be around and she is pretty much open to any ideas. On top of that her talent speaks for itself!

Sent on 12/07/2010
  • Janelle

Janelle · Married on 06/18/2011

Blair and Sean were so fun to work with. They made our engagement session so easy and lighthearted. We truly appreciated their family values and how they work as a team. Our wedding pictures our dreamy and just the style I was looking for. Wonderful people and wonderful photographers!

Sent on 01/25/2012