Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC Reviews

Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC 5
Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC 6
Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC 7

Tammy · Married on 08/29/2015

Blackwell Soundz was absolutely amazing and we highly recommend him!! His music was right on key during our ceremony and the reception amazing!! He kept the party going! Played all of our requested playlist!!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC's reply:

I appreciate your remarks, great to get feedback from satisfied customers.

Cristy · Married on 07/16/2015

Dj Eric was amazing..we were running behind and he adjusted to the new timeline flawlessly..he was interactive..attentive to the guests..all our requests were completed..All my family and friends complimented on his services.

Sent on 07/21/2015

Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC's reply:

We focus on customer satisfaction. Hopefully I was able to convey what I find valuable...customer service. Thank you Cristy!

aisha · Married on 06/13/2015

Awesome company, very patient. I would reccomend anyone to Blackwell Soundz and Entertainment

Sent on 12/28/2017

We are so glad that we chose to go with Blackwell Soundz! DJ Eric Blackwell was absolutely amazing! His company was very professional from the start, and always available via email, text, or phone when we had any questions. Our reception was outside in a winery's garden, so we were a little worried about whether this would affect DJ Eric's ability to spin for us. It did not. We danced all night, non stop, and received a ton of compliments on how much fun people had. After the wedding, we said that if we ever need a DJ for anything else, we're calling DJ Eric.

Sent on 06/05/2015

Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC's reply:

I'll never forget the Michael Jackson impersonation..very well done! Thank you so much ladies!

Brittany · Married on 05/15/2015

Eric was awesome! He played all the music we asked him to and more. He was very professional and went above and beyond what we asked him to do! I would recommend him for anyone!

Sent on 01/28/2016

Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC's reply:

It was my pleasure! Great events happen because of great people.

Katelyn · Married on 10/25/2014

Amazing!! We danced the night away and everyone had a great time! Very professional and did everything I asked!!

Sent on 01/19/2015

Alix · Married on 10/04/2014

The DJ was very attentive and responsive to everything we needed. He even made a last minute day of the wedding change for us with zero problems. All of our guests enjoyed the music and atmosphere he created. He made our music and DJ selection stress free!

Sent on 01/17/2015
  • Beth

Beth · Married on 08/16/2014

Eric was very kind and accommodating. His system sounded great! He played all my requests and kept the guests dancing! He even gave us a complimentary GOBO light with our names! He helped make our wedding day awesome!

Sent on 08/23/2014

An excellent DJ service!! Would hire them again for any event!!!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Gina · Married on 06/14/2014

Eric was a WONDERFUL DJ. He spent extra time with us and basically catered to us for the entire evening. He had everything exactly the way we wanted it, he took requests from guests, he even danced with us and the guests, which was great! You could hear him, he got the guests interested and knew how to get everyone having a good time! I can't say enough great things about him! He worked all night, I didn't see him take a break once! He just did wonderful and our wedding would not have been so great with out him! I would highly recomend Eric Blackwell to anyone looking to have a great time and wants to be catered to! He was great!

Sent on 06/19/2014

Hannah · Married on 05/24/2014

It was such a pleasure to work with Eric. Aside from being very professional, easy to work with, and very quick to respond to questions via email and phone, Eric took the time to personalize every detail including song requests, introductions, and announcements. He made the event flow smoothly, and got our guests dancing throughout the night. We couldn't be happier with his services!

Sent on 01/25/2015

Hannah · Married on 05/24/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Eric. Not only did he work to make every little detail of our lighting and playlist perfect, he went above and beyond on our special day. Eric is a profession. He was always available to answer our questions and made the planning process simple. I highly recommend his services. His services were worth well beyond what we paid.

Sent on 02/22/2015

Katie · Married on 05/10/2014

Eric was very helpful and easy to get a hold of. He kept are wedding going the entire night. He did a fantastic job with my special father daughter dance I asked him to put together for me! Can't say enough wonderful things about him or his service

Sent on 01/24/2015
  • Smoothcello007

Martania · Married on 04/03/2014

My husband and I had Blackwell Soundz for our wedding on April 3, 2014. Eric was awesome!! He interacted with everyone to make the party fun for everyone. He played a variety of music from our pre-selected playlist and allowed guests to participate by submitting songs. We absolutely loved working with Eric! Very professional, very responsive, and not to mention GREAT prices!! Thank you for a great day. All the guests complimented us on our choice for a DJ. We would definitely use you again!!

Sent on 04/08/2014
  • Goodluckbear

Goodluckbear · Married on 09/15/2012

Eric is the coolest DJ ever! Professional, prompt and courteous!! Awesome guy!!

Sent on 10/01/2012

Genea · Married on 08/17/2012

I had a wonderful experience working with Eric from Blackwell Soundz. He truly blessed me with his level of profesionalism and attentiveness. He was always available via email or phone to discuss the plans for the reception. He also offered great suggestions. Eric also took the time to learn the names of the wedding party as to be able to pronounce them correctly during the introductions. He was available for changes up to even the day of the wedding.

The reception was done beautifully. The atmosphere was just what we wanted. All the music we wanted to have played was played. Our guests never left the dance floor even with "clean" music being played. It was great. Eric even made up a dance to show the guests in which they were all fully engaged!

Overall, Eric was a pleasure to work with, and I would definitely recommend Blackwell Soundz to anyone.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Amanda · Married on 08/04/2012

Our wedding was this past weekend and Eric made our reception so much fun! He was instrumental in finding the song for our first dance, played great music that wasn't too loud for guests who didn't dance and was very professional. For those of us who did dance, we had a blast! I would recommend Blackwell Soundz to anyone in need of an excellent, affordable and fun DJ. You will not regret it!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Eric was great, he made sure we were in constant communication throughout all the planning. He was reachable via text, E-mail, phone or regular mail. During the wedding he was energetic, fun, & every one of our guests loved him. He answered any questions the children had there and even let them spin music when they wanted to learn how to be a DJ.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Aisha · Married on 08/27/2011

Eric was fantastic! He is a professional, flexible, accommodating, and seasoned photographer!! The manner in which he interacted with my 2 sons while taking their photos was so nice and welcoming! All of the photos taken were beautiful and he even sent me a flash drive of all of my chosen photos!! I definitely plan to use his services in the future and would highly recommend him to anyone needing photography services. Thanks so much Eric!!!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Kellsey · Married on 06/17/2016

DJ Eric was an amazing DJ!! He was very responsive to all of my questions and willing to give us any suggestions on music for the ceremony and reception. He also made sure our pastor was hearable during the ceremony by providing microphones. He hyped up the crowd to get some dancing going (it was a morning wedding, with little to no alcohol, haha).Blackwell sounds was a valuable addition to our wedding. I couldn't have imagined having any other DJ.

Sent on 06/21/2016

Eric and Warren were professional from the first phone call. They always got back to us when they said they would. Eric did a great job DJing our wedding. He was great at getting it all running smoothly and getting everyone to participate. We would definately use their services again!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Josh · Married on 09/03/2017

Blackwell soundz were Great! They communicated with us well, were early to our wedding, and came prepared with our song list. They played a very well mix of music due to our diverse guests! My wife and I definitely recommend these guys! Thanks again Eric!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Kristin · Married on 05/28/2016

DJ Eric did an exceptional job. Very calm and collected and really made our day fun! Second time I have heard him at a wedding. Definitely a strong recommendation.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Phillip · Married on 10/21/2017

Mr. Blackwell was very accommodating and made this experience nice and easy. Also, Randy was a good DJ.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Blackwell Soundz & Entertainment LLC's reply:

Congratulations to a wonderful couple and family. Glad we were a part of your special day!

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

Our wedding was anything but traditional, and Eric rolled with everything we threw at him, including adding ceremony music at the last minute and tons of crazy requests. His website and customer forms made getting information to him extremely easy.

Sent on 07/11/2017