BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

BlackTie Limousine, Inc 4
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 5
  • Dominique

Dominique · Married on 10/03/2009

These guys were amazing!! They were ontime, had their details straight and I think had as much fun as we did! I can imagine that when you drive a limo you see the same thing over and over and could get bored of it. Well these guys really had fun with it, they were energetic and really took care of us.

I would highly, highly recommend these guys!!

Sent on 03/04/2010

Katie · Married on 09/12/2009

Black Tie was wonderful!! We had a limo bus and a Rolls Royce. They were both perfect. The drivers were great! The Rolls Royce driver was like my maid of honor - got me water, rolaids, makeup bag, tissues, made sure my train was perfect before I walked down the aisle. I don't know what I would have done without him! Black Tie went above and beyond!

Sent on 10/06/2009

Andrea · Married on 09/12/2009

Black Tie did a wonderful job on our wedding day! The drivers were very nice, kind, and extremely helpful (since it POURED on our wedding day!). Would highly recommend using Black Tie for stress-free wedding transportation.

Sent on 10/19/2009

Victoria · Married on 08/29/2009

Black Tie was one of our favorite vendors. They were beyond professional! Our driver was super corteous and professional. Our interaction with Black Tie prior to the wedding was outstanding. Couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 03/05/2010

Andrea · Married on 08/01/2009

Black Tie was excellent!! We had 2 limos and a rolls royce and all of the drivers were awesome! There was an issue with the air conditioner on the way to the church but it was handled in a very professional manner and was all set by the time we left the church!!! Our driver of the rolls acted as our wedding coordinator and made sure everything was all set at the church and fixed my dress and made sure I was ready to walk down the aisle! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/19/2010

J · Married on 06/20/2009

Black Tie Limousine was fantastic. I booked them over the phone for a relatively complicated pick-up / drop-off schedule. They were flexible, willing to split the rental so that I didn't need to pay for all the time between the first pickup and the last drop off (we were having ceremony and reception at the same location). All of the drivers arrived on time and were extremely courteous - they helped to load the cars and made sure we had everything. The vehicles themselves were clean and very pleasant to ride in. I'd highly recommend Black Tie Limousine to anyone planning a wedding or other formal event!

Sent on 07/04/2009

erin · Married on 05/09/2009

I got married on May 9th 2009 and we used Black Tie Limosine service. We had 2 limo's and both drivers were great. However, my limo driver was Mark, UNBELIEVABLE! We wanted to get out of the church quickly to get to our venue to get pictures outside and let me tell you....he made it happen! He was outstanding!

Sent on 05/22/2009

Erin · Married on 04/25/2009

Black Tie Limo was very easy to work with. The driver also helped coordinate the back of the church stuff as there was no coordinator from the church to help. This was tremendously helpful to us and eased my anxiety.
    He was prompt and knew right where to go, etc.
    I liked that they had a silver limo-not easy to find.

Sent on 12/30/2009

Rachel · Married on 01/02/2009

Wonderful service, drivers were polite, friendly, and very helpful. Easy to work with, I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/31/2009

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2008

We thank Black Tie Limousine for all that they did the day of the wedding. They were professional and flexible. They made sure all of us were comfortable and happy. Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2008
  • Artemio

Artemio · Married on 10/18/2008

Black Tie was fabulous at our wedding.They had all kinds of nice looking limousines to reserve.We went with the silver Lincoln and the Limousine Coach for our friends.Both arrived on time and the driver was very professional and patient with us.They have very nice interior on all their vehicles so nice in there you wont want to get out.Highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/28/2009

Steven · Married on 10/11/2008

Black Tie was excellent. Our driver was very professional, yet had a great personality. We rented two cars for our Wedding on October 11th. One of them was the Rolls Royce (yeah baby). I can't say enough how we loved our service. In fact, if all of Blacktie's driver's are 1/2 as good as Mark (can't remember his last name). They are in the top for the best around!!

Thanks Again,
    Steve & Lisa Castiglione

Sent on 11/04/2008

Rochelle · Married on 10/05/2008

Wonderful vendor!!

Sent on 11/18/2008

Camille · Married on 10/04/2008

The driver was amazing. The driver made sure my dress never touched the ground even followed my into the hall and layed my train flat as we turned the corner to walk down the aisle. The limo was incredibly clean and he even came to pick me up early and waited patiently. You couldn't use a better company.

Sent on 02/21/2009

Angelisa · Married on 08/16/2008

As part of our package from our wedding venue, we got a credit toward a limo/some car. We ended up applying the credit toward their Rolls Royce. BEAUTIFUL! Even though our wedding was years ago, I still remember the driver's name: Paul. He was THE BEST! Held my dress, held my bouquet, fluffed my dress, let us use the car in our photos (even though he was supposed to be heading out), and kept me cool, calm, and collected as I waited to enter my ceremony.

Sent on 06/07/2012

Deborah · Married on 07/19/2008

Our limo driver was great! On time, pleasant, and considerate. He took pictures for us, gave advice when some wedding details didn't go as planned, and most importantly to me, he was on time!

Sent on 08/13/2008

Kellie · Married on 05/31/2008

My first contact with Black time Limosine service was with the front office staff who helped me understand the services I would receive and what was needed from me to be sure the limo was where I wanted it when I needed it. Our Limo driver Mark was the absoulut best. As a bride by the time I got to him on the wedding day I was a basket of nerves and had no idea what to do next. He was there from helping me to hold on to my dress, making sure I did not knock off my veil getting into the limo to carying my train part way into my church until I got to the strait stretch to the alter where he made sure it looked perfect for this special moment. I never knew that a limo driver would do so much for us but truly he went above and beyond and help make sure that I could try and relax as I made my way to the church to get married and then made sure that all of the wedding party were ready to celebrate as we headed off to the reception. We had some truly amazing vendors for our wedding and really the day was perfect I could not have asked for anything better. Mark and Black Tie Limousine is part of the reason that it was so special.

Sent on 06/26/2008

Lola · Married on 05/17/2008

Great.

Sent on 06/08/2008

Amanda · Married on 10/20/2007

My husband and I rented the 10 passenger stretch as well the as the Rolls Royce for our wedding. Our experience with Black tie from booking to finish was just lovely. The booking agents were very responsive and helpful. They called to confirm the details prior to the event, were very affordable and their cars were in impeccable condition. Mark was our driver for the Rolls. He was amzing! He was completely pulled together and just the right mix of professional, courteous and genuinely kind. He even had aspirin for my nervous dad and I? He held my train perfectly when I went up the stairs of the church and fluffed it out right before I went down the aisle! Just perfect!

Sent on 08/19/2008

Suzanne · Married on 09/09/2007

They were one of my favorite vendors. The limo drivers even coordinated at the back of the church. they were so helpful.

Sent on 08/12/2008

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2006

I loved Black Tie. Would use them again. My driver was great. Helped out, and knew exactly what to do (good, because I was clueless.)

Sent on 02/20/2008

Kate · Married on 12/17/2005

I booked Black Tie at the last minute, and they were outstanding.

The driver was extremely helpful and polite -- we invited her to stay for the reception!

They were very affordable and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/28/2007

Katie · Married on 11/19/2005

There isn't much more to say about Black Tie...they are AMAZING! Our limo driver was attentive, kind, and so...so helpful! He went over and above his job. I would highly recommend Black Tie. I have referred two other brides to use them and they were as thrilled as we were!

Sent on 05/26/2008

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2005

AMAZING!

Sent on 11/21/2008

kimberly · Married on 05/21/2005

on time, gorgous cars great drivers!!!! made the day go smooth!!!!

Sent on 06/22/2007