BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

BlackTie Limousine, Inc 3
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 4
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 5

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2011

My experience with Black Tie was wonderful. From beginning to end, this vendor is extremely accommodating and just wants to ensure that you and your significant other have the time of your life.

Their pricing is more than reasonable. I remember booking limo transportation for prom and it was never this easy. The way the run their operation is perfect. We had a white limo for three hours, long enough to get my future husband and his groomsmen to our venue and then to pick up myself and my bridesmaids. The driver was courteous and well dressed.

We also had a shuttle service between our venue and our hotel. It was nothing but smooth. Our guests raved about the service they offered.

Black Tie has a large warehouse where you can view all their vehicles on site. They were a great transportation service, so much so that I never even looked anywhere else for this service. I booked Black Tie on the day we first met! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/11/2011
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/06/2011

Black Tie was great to work with - from the first phone call and price quote to the day-of, we have no complaints! We got a party bus for the bridal party and it was perfect - they were right on time (even with the 4 stops we had throughout the night!).

Sent on 08/23/2011

Victoria · Married on 07/30/2011

Black tie limo was great in providing service for our wedding! We requested that the limo become a shuttle for many of our guests and they were completely up for it. The price was affordable and much less than exprected. The driver was a lot of fun and was very helpful when offloading our wedding attire and flowers. He was also understanding when it came to last minute changes and pickups that were not originally scheduled!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Jen · Married on 07/16/2011

BlackTie Limousine is great! From the first phone call for a price quote through dropping me off outside the ceremony, everyone was professional and friendly. I needed the limo to take me and members of my family to a salon, then pick up the rest of my bridal party, come back for us at the salon, and then time our arrival at the ceremony location carefully so that my now-wife and I wouldn't see each other. Each step of the process was seamless and perfectly timed. Most importantly, everyone at Black Tie instilled confidence that everything would go to plan and I didn't need to worry about a thing. An excellent company, I would highly recommend BlackTie.

Sent on 07/30/2011
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/25/2011

This was a great company! They were able to give me a split package for my limo due to the fact that I had my ceremony and reception at the same location. Reasonably priced too..

Sent on 07/12/2011

Katelyn · Married on 06/18/2011

Black Tie was my first choice for a limo company, since my uncle uses them frequently, but they were also the best value that I found. We booked a Rolls Royce for my new husband and I, a limo bus for the wedding party, and a limo bus shuttle for guests. The A/C on the Rolls died while my dad and I were on the way to the church, and the alternator died once we got to the church (nothing that couldn't be avoided on an old car!), and within the hour ceremony, they had a new 6-person limo waiting for us afterward. There was a red carpet rolled out with champagne ready. There was also an issue when we tried to take pictures at a park between the ceremony and reception (involving a very intense and angry lady on a power trip who was screaming and pointing her finger in my face through the limo window), and our driver Dennis was absolutely professional and wondering in dealing with her and deflecting her anger away from us. I can't say enough about how wonderful everyone was, especially Dennis, but also Mark Mollica, the president who dealt personally with my account, and the reception staff.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Kathleen · Married on 06/11/2011

I had looked at a few Limo services for my wedding but then went with Black Tie Limo. It was pouring rain on my wedding day, my limo driver helped getting all my girls out to the limo one by one from my parents house. He didnt rush us! When he got to my Chapel he made sure to get all of us in the Chapel not soaking wet! I dont remember his name off hand. Sorry! He made sure that my dress was all fluffed out and ready for me to walk down the aisle of my wedding day!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2011

The limo was scheduled to arrive at 1:30 and showed up early (which was great because our wedding coordinator insisted we not be late.) Also the chauffeur was great in checking in with the wedding coordinator about the timing of my entrance. He also helped me with my train, which was a nice touch, since I was by myself. He had champagne waiting after the ceremony and even poured for us.
    Overall the limo was great and got us to the ceremony and reception on time!
    Also, Andrea the office staff was great on the phone and answered all my questions!

Sent on 06/02/2011

Nicole · Married on 05/05/2011

I had a very pleasant experience with Black Tie Limo. They were so professional that the driver even took my dress from me and hung it in the front seat with him so that it would not get wrinkled!! They popped a bottle of champagne for us on the way over to where the ceremony/reception was being held. They also helped each and every girl out of the car because all were in their bridesmaids dresses already. They also gave me a MAJOR discount as I had won a wedding giveaway where Limo services were supposed to be provided, however were not. When I found out that they were willing to do it, I was overwhelmed with excitment and gratitude towards them. I would highly recommend Black Tie Limo to anyone who needs wedding or other event transportation!!!

Sent on 05/13/2011

alison · Married on 04/30/2011

We used Black Tie Limousine for our wedding and they were great! They were very easy to work with and arrived at the house for pickup early! Our driver took all the bas into our venue for us so we didnt have to worry about a thing! I would recommend them for thier professionalism, value and clenliness of vehicle.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Shannon · Married on 02/20/2011

Our limo driver (a woman, I forget her name unfortunately) was absolutely lovely and genuinely excited for us! She was sweet and very personable. I definitely recommend Black Tie Limo, especially if the drivers are as great as ours!

Sent on 04/10/2011

Amy · Married on 10/30/2010

Spectacular customer service. Very easy to deal with over the phone. Great value. Our driver Dave was spectacular, especially at dealing with my dress which had a long train. He was awesome about making sure we had everything that we needed and that our trip was as relaxed and comfortable as possible.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2010

My mom works for Black Tie Limo, so maybe I'm a bit biased, but we had Linda as our driver and she was FANTASTIC!!! She never left my side, and was a pleasure to be around. We added an extra stop on our way and the whole time we were taking pictures she would help me with my dress from keeping it dirty and I truly enjoyed having her be a part of our special day. She dealt with my girls and I cranking up the music with a smile, she was early for our pick-up and got us to our reception nice and early. This company is absolutely wonderful and will be a memorable experience for your big day.

Sent on 11/18/2010

Sara and Michael · Married on 09/19/2010

Absolutely AWESOME! We had a really big wedding party and want their dates to be able to travel with us to the reception after the ceremony. We looked online and then set up an appointment to look at the options. It was very relaxed and definitely not a pushy sales pitch. We ended up with the 30 person limo bus. It was SO much fun! Everyone fit very comfortably (28 people total) and we could plug in our own iPod to the sound system. They let us bring snack and drinks for the trip (which we dropped off the day before) - and they filled our coolers with ice. We worked with Dennis the day of the ceremony. He could not have been better!!! He was so calm and kept everyone going where they needed to be at the back of the church. Everyone loved him and continued to compliment him on how great a job he does. We highly recommend Black Tie and its staff!!!!

Sent on 03/09/2011

Melissa · Married on 09/05/2010

Black Tie Limo was very easy to scheduling. The driver was also very professional and helpful!

Sent on 03/23/2011

Jennifer · Married on 08/20/2010

Amazing... Professional, Helpful, and Knowledgeable. even helped out at the church. Great company and very friendly

Sent on 08/29/2010

Claire · Married on 08/20/2010

We had an incredibly complex 2-day transportation schedule for our rehearsal dinner, including two different size shuttles for our guests, a large wedding party limo, grandparent cars, and a stretch limousine for us (bride and groom). All with different pick-up and departure times, from different locations, some making multiple pickups/dropoffs along the way. I was a wreck because due to sheer complexity alone I figured something would go wrong somewhere along the way.

Not only was Black Tie always on time with gorgeous vehicles, they went above and beyond. The chauffeurs were extremely kind and professional. Linda, who drove me (bride) to the church with my parents was even prepared when I had a minor panic attack upon learning my dad had left his boutonniere at home. Needless to say, bridal panics and father-of-the-bride flowers are not a transportation company's concern, but Black Tie was on top of it. She knocked on the window and appeared with an extra bout, was pinning it on my dad's lapel before I could even thank her. This company is the one you want!!

Sent on 10/19/2010
  • Heather and Dan

Heather · Married on 07/10/2010

Rene is very responsive and helpful leading up to the wedding. She made sure that we were getting everything we needed for our wedding. Since our ceremony and reception were at the same location, they were willing to bring myself, bridesmaids, and parent's to the venue and then come back to bring myself and husband back to the hotel later that night without charging an extra fee. The drivers were great. It was raining on our way to the venue and our driver made sure that we all stayed dry getting from the hotel to the limo and the limo to the venue. Our driver back to the hotel even allowed my photographer to take a picture of me in the trunk and was so friendly. He opened and poured us each a glass of champagne and just made sure we were comfortable. I would definitely recommend Black Tie limo to any bride!

Sent on 07/24/2010
  • em299

Elizabeth · Married on 07/02/2010

These guys were awesome!! Their prices were cheaper than other limo companies that I called. We had two limos starting from two different locations - both were early and waited for us to say we were ready to go. Both guys were awesome - my wife absolutely loved Bob! She says that he was so helpful to her and the bridesmaids. He made sure they had everything they needed, and both drivers served as wedding coordinators at the back of the church. His calm nature helped to keep everyone relaxed. These drivers were such a great addition to our wedding - we can't say enough good things about Black Tie Limo!

Sent on 07/19/2010

Catherine · Married on 06/26/2010

We needed a shuttle to get guests to the ceremony and then from the ceremony to the reception and then back to the hotel after the reception. Black Tie was really flexible in letting us break it up into two blocks of time and therefore didn't charge us for several hours that they might have sat around the reception waiting, which made it a lot more reasonably priced than many competitors. The shuttle vehicle was comfortable and clean and the driver very pleasant. We also used them to provide a car for me to get to the ceremony and from the ceremony to the reception, and that too went extremely smoothly. Black Tie called a few days before to confirm all of our details and made sure they knew whether or not the shuttle could fit into/around all of the relevant driveways and turn-arounds. Everything went off without a hitch, which is the best compliment I can give!

Sent on 07/21/2010
  • I

Ingrid · Married on 06/05/2010

I used Black Tie Limo for my 6/5/10 wedding and they were absolutely wonderful, punctual, professional, and courteous!

I rented both a 10 person limo, the Rolls Royce, and a 6 person limo for my husband and I at the end of the night. All vehicles were on time and the drivers were courteous and very professional. I did not have a wedding coordinator at the church so our driver Linda did a fantastic job of ushering everybody into the church so we could start on time and helped line all of my groomsmen/bridesmaids up, fluffed out my dress, etc. She was absolutely fabulous! Our Rolls driver from the church to the reception was great as well with the only downside being the lack of AC in the Rolls. Hey, what did I expect with renting a decades old car? I guess you trade looks for comfort! Our limo driver at the end of the evening was fantastic as well, helping with the carrying of our overnight stuff and patiently waiting as we said our goodbyes. All the vehicles were nice and clean with some great amenities including the radio, champagne at the ready, bottles of water etc. Besides our hot and sticky Rolls ride (which is to be expected) we were completely comfortable and well taken care of!

I was overall incredibly impressed with the service of Black Tie and they really went above and beyond any expectations I had for a limo company. There were several stops for these drivers to coordinate and overall they covered about 100 miles, but they didn't miss a beat and we weren't a minute behind schedule. I would recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/16/2010

Diane · Married on 05/22/2010

I was very pleased with the service I received from Black Tie Limousine, specifically with the driver. He was wonderful from the start and really took charge of what was happening - getting in/out of the car, helping me with my train and flowers, etc. I hadn't realized how full service the drivers were, but I'm certainly happy I had an experienced person with me during this time prior to the wedding.

I hope to have the chance to use them again in the future.

Sent on 06/15/2010
  • Soon2BMrsM

Lindsay · Married on 05/15/2010

Exceptional service! My Sister also used Black Tie a few years back- so we are repeat customers. The chauffeur was fantastic. He made sure that I had everything I needed at all times. Rene was quick to respond with pricing and answering questions. The pricing was also attractive, as we were only using them to go to one location- spending lots didn't make sense, Black Tie had the competition beat.

Sent on 07/29/2010

Brooke · Married on 10/30/2009

My friend booked this company for my bachelorette party and they were excellent. The driver was extremely polite and went above and beyond to get us to where we needed to go. The limo arrived on time and was very clean. If I had ended up using a limousine for my wedding, I would have gone with this company for sure. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/19/2010

Beth · Married on 10/18/2009

These guys are fantastic! Prices are very reasonable, and the limo was gorgeous. Our driver was so flexible, willing to wait when people weren't ready (as always happens at a wedding!) It was snowing on my wedding day (in October!) and he was so careful to make sure my dress never touched the ground and I stayed dry. Very professional, would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/20/2010