BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

BlackTie Limousine, Inc 6
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 7
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 08/31/2012

Black Tie Limo is the best! Everyone in our bridal party was treated like royalty and the limo driver - I wish I could remember his name - did more for me at the church than the actual wedding coordinator!! He held my flowers, fixed my veil, my train soup-to-nuts he was fabulous and beyond attentive. I used to be a wedding coordinator myself and this guy was a true gentleman and so professional. We also added a sedan service last minute to bring my husband and me home from the venue. Best decision ever made! The car was comfy and we were able to enjoy the ride home focusing on each other and how wonderful our evening was - the driver even helped bring everything into the house. Simply excellent!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Melody · Married on 08/17/2012

Our driver was the best! I wish I could remember his name (sorry), but nonetheless he was the best!! Professional, helpful, courteous...the list could go on and on.

Sent on 08/27/2012

Annemarie · Married on 08/04/2012

The limo driver from Black Tie Limousine was on time and waiting for us in the lobby of our hotel. He offered us water and champagne in the limo, even though we had a short ride to our wedding site. He helped me (the bride) get myself and my dress into the limo and also offered to hold my Dad's tuxedo jacket up in the front so it wouldn't get wrinkled. He was very professional and thoughtful. The limo was comfortable for seating 10 people and clean/well-kept.

Sent on 08/13/2012

Meghan · Married on 07/27/2012

Black Tie was amazing, their staff was very friendly and attentive. We had 2 limos and a large shuttle bus for all our guests and all were clean and comfy. I highly suggest Black Tie for limo/shuttle service on the North Shore.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2012

Black Tie from our very first conversation had me convinced that I chose the right company. On the day of my wedding as I was getting ready to leave for the church it began to rain. My driver Mark and the limo driver were amazing, they were so efficent in getting myself and my bridal party out into the cars, that no one got wet. When we arrived at the church it was raining so heavily that Mark decided that I wouldn't be able to walk up the stairs and drove the Rolls up on the grass and to the doors of the church. From there between himself, my father and the other driver they got me into the church without getting a drop of rain on me!!! At the church Mark became the church coordinator and kept everyone and everything on time. It was thanks to Black Tie and especially Mark that at no point was I stressed or worried about the weather or anything else for that matter. For anyone looking for a limo company this is absolutely the one you should use!!!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Serena · Married on 06/23/2012

Black Tie was fantastic. The prices are manageable and it includes tip. The drivers went above and beyond to ensure that we were taken care of. They were early for both of our pickups (for the wedding and we used them for the honeymoon) and the cars were clean and well stocked. Will use them for future transportation needs but also glad we picked them for our wedding!

Sent on 07/29/2012

Renee · Married on 05/12/2012

Our wedding was May 12 this year.
    We rented the 33 passenger coach for our guests to be transported and the 13 passenger coach for the wedding path to be transported.

Mark was easy to work with and prices were great.

The drivers were on time, very professional and extremely friendly

I would highly recommend black tie to anyone looking for a limo for any event!

Sent on 05/30/2012

lindsay · Married on 04/16/2012

Black Tie was super easy to work with. I used them for transportation for my guests to and from the hotel they were staying at. They let me sp.it my 6 hour block into two 3 hour blocks to accomidate pick up and drop off. The price was the best I found and they were on time and very nice.

Sent on 07/11/2012
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 04/15/2012

Working with Black Tie Limo was easy and convenient--I prefer to work over email and they were very responsive and able to edit the timeline a few times for us in the last week as we realized there were more guests than we had expected for the shuttle service. We had shuttles going from the hotel to the ceremony and after the evening ended (the ceremony and reception were at the same venue). We also had an earlier shuttle for the groom & groomsmen so they could do pictures, and a limo for myself and the maids and moms to go over for the ceremony. Everything arrived early and the drivers were all courteous and respectful, and helped us get in and out of the vehicles! I shopped around a bit and saved a few dollars with them so I would recommend them for anyone looking for transportation.

Sent on 04/27/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/14/2012

I used Black Tie limo for our wedding this weekend as they were recommended by my vendor and also due to their great Yelp reviews. I originally shopped around and there were some lower priced vendors out there but as time was tight between our ceremony and reception, I did not want to mess with a limo company that had less than stellar reviews because I didn't want to get lost or have any inconveniences due to travel. I was not disappointed with my choice, they turned out to be one of my best vendors!!! The owner Mark was wonderful in booking and recommendations that worked out perfectly for our wedding. He was so amazing to work with and I am so grateful for his services, all his recommendations were right on. We did a 10 person limo where the girls rode to the ceremony and my husband and I rode back. All through booking anytime I called, their staff was polite, friendly and professional. They were very easy to work with and went above and beyond through each call. Our driver Ed was amazing! He was so friendly, so helpful with mints, my dress, my red carpet, champagne, everything! He made us feel like stars but his personality was the best. The limo was great, we had a wonderful time. I cannot say enough about this company, thank you so much Mark and Ed for such a wonderful experience, you were one of the high points of our wonderful day!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/31/2012

I highly recommend Black Tie Limo for any special occasion! For our wedding we had an 18 passenger limo bus as well as a 55 passenger bus which took guests from the hotel to the reception location. Eddie was our limo driver and he was Fabulous! He was extremely professional and helpful in so many ways! Upon arrival to our ceremony location no one was available to assist the wedding party in directions so Eddie immediately stepped up to the plate and informed the organist that the bridal party had arrived then assisted the bridal party in the processional. He offered assistance to me in carrying my bouquet when necessary as well as holding the train of my dress to avoid getting dirty!

Eddie made the day wonderful and allowed me to feel comfortable and enjoy myself rather than worrying about details!

My sister also used BlackTie Limo for a party bus for my Bachelorette party. The service was great & once arriving back to our final destination the driver informed us we still had 30 minutes left and he was happy to continue driving around if we wanted or remain parked.

I highly recommend BlackTie Limo...if it's for your wedding, ask for Eddie!!!!

Sent on 04/16/2012

Mary · Married on 02/04/2012

My cousin recommmended this company to me and they were right on. They arrived 1/2hr before they were supposed to and helped with everything along the way. Great price & experience.

Sent on 04/04/2012

Samantha · Married on 11/19/2011

Amazing, amazing, amazing! We talked to A LOT of transportation vendors and were unhappy with so many of them! Black Tie Limo was the only exception! They were very professional, timely on the day of the wedding (and they had multiple stops), very helpful (double checked we had everything), and the limo was gorgeous! I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Melissa · Married on 11/18/2011

I'm pretty sure I had the worlds best wedding limo driver. You could instantly tell this man had been transporting brides for ages, and that he truly loves what he does. There were so many things that just made him perfect: He was early to begin with, he showed me how to hold my dress so it didn't drag on the ground, he hung my veil in the front seat with him so I didn't sit on it and wrinkle it, he helped me outside my parents house so my photographer could take photos, he carried extra stick pins for boutennaires, the list goes on and on. At first I would say that I think I overpaid slightly for the limo service, but when push comes to shove, you get what you pay for, and we clearly paid for the best, and that's exactly what we got.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Carolina · Married on 10/29/2011

Black Tie was amazing!!! The chauffeur was on time, courteous, professional, etc etc. He was great all around! He has the pins I needed for my dress last minute and a mint for when I walked down the aisle. He had it all! He also helped with the coordination of the ceremony which was great since we didn't have a wedding planner or anyone to help with that. I highly recommend BTL to anyone and everyone. They were nothing short from amazing.

Sent on 11/03/2011

Black Tie limo provide transportation for our wedding guests and wedding party. The luxury bus was spotless and the driver was friendly and professional! Very stress-free!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Alexis · Married on 10/09/2011

Black Tie Limousine was professional and friendly from the minute we contacted them for our wedding. They provided us with a party bus for the wedding party & parents as well as a regular sized limo. Booking with them was quick and easy. The day of the wedding, they were on time (even early), flexible, and courteous throughout the day. I would definitely use their services again.

Sent on 11/09/2011

Victoria · Married on 10/08/2011

On time, reliable, and everyone got to where they needed to be when they needed to be there which is the most important thing on your wedding day! Dan Desmond did a fantastic job!

Sent on 10/17/2011

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2011

All 3 limos I hired for my wedding day showed up on time and the driver's were very helpful and professional. They went beyond just driving us, my driver carried my train for me. Booking was really easy and everyone I spoke with there was very helpful.

Sent on 10/03/2011

Karla · Married on 09/10/2011

BlackTie Limo was a pleasure to work with. They were very easy to communicate with, showed up promptly on our wedding day and were very reasonably priced. I changed my mind on the cars that we would be needing numerous times and they were very polite with me the entire time. The cars were beautiful (we used a Roles, a 10 passenger limo and an 8 passenger Limo), clean and comfy and the drivers were very professional and nice.

Sent on 02/26/2012

Stacy · Married on 09/03/2011

Black Tie Limo was great! They were on time and very attentive. The women that picked us up was very nice, loved her!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Sara · Married on 08/27/2011

Great service!! Staff was reliable and extremely professional, we had a great experience on our rainy wedding day.. our driver kept us calm and dry! I would highly recommend Black Tie!

Sent on 11/15/2011

Kara · Married on 08/13/2011

I could not have been happier with my experience with Black Tie Limousine and would absolutely recommend them. Calling to book the day couldnt have been easier or more pleasant, and prices are very fair. When we needed to change our reservation less than two weeks before the wedding, the owner personally worked to make it possible.

On wedding day, when we needed a bit of extra time, they sent a new limo and didnt charge us anything. Incredible service! The drivers could not have been nicer. Incredible, incredible service start to finish. VERY highly recommended!

Sent on 08/30/2011

Molly · Married on 08/13/2011

Black Tie was amazing! We just recently used them on our wedding day and they were prompt, professional and very friendly. The limo was there to pick up the girls right on time. The driver made sure my niece's car seat was securely in the limo so she could ride with us safetly and not miss a thing! He even went so far as to help pin on my brother's boutonniere once we arrived at the ceremony. This company did it all! I highly recommend Black Tie!
    Wedding Date- August 13, 2011

Sent on 08/30/2011

Melissa · Married on 08/12/2011

My experience with Black Tie was wonderful. From beginning to end, this vendor is extremely accommodating and just wants to ensure that you and your significant other have the time of your life.

Their pricing is more than reasonable. I remember booking limo transportation for prom and it was never this easy. The way the run their operation is perfect. We had a white limo for three hours, long enough to get my future husband and his groomsmen to our venue and then to pick up myself and my bridesmaids. The driver was courteous and well dressed.

We also had a shuttle service between our venue and our hotel. It was nothing but smooth. Our guests raved about the service they offered.

Black Tie has a large warehouse where you can view all their vehicles on site. They were a great transportation service, so much so that I never even looked anywhere else for this service. I booked Black Tie on the day we first met! I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/11/2011