BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

BlackTie Limousine, Inc 5
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 6
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 7

Alisha · Married on 05/03/2014

We rented the charter bus to shuttle our guests from the hotel to our ceremony and back and the 30 person limo bus for our wedding party. We could not be more pleased, the drivers were wonderful and our guests LOVED the accommodations. The staff in the office was great and very helpful. The buses were clean and in great condition and best of all fit our large wedding party with room to CELEBRATE! I would recommend Black Tie Limo to anyone who is looking for great, reliable transportation for any event!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Mary · Married on 04/26/2014

Awesome! Black Tie is affordable and provides amazing service, and great vehicles! The wedding car was lovely and perfect and we also had a bus to transport out of town guests. Black Tie was able to accommodate our needs and provide transport at the end of the night for the couple and the bridal party.

Barbara was AWESOME! She has a great personality, she had us laughing and was able to drive that bus in small spaces with ease. She also was great in making sure we, the girls, we hidden until the groom got in the church and then helped line us up at the back. She's the best!

Written from the maid of honor, and highly recommended!

Sent on 05/01/2014

jennifer · Married on 01/11/2014

Excellent service!!! They were prompt and very professional!

Sent on 01/18/2014

Nicolette · Married on 11/30/2013

They were absolutely amazing. We didn't have a wedding coordinator at the church and our driver stepped up and helped us get organized. I highly recommend using them for your wedding day!

Sent on 01/01/2014

Mary Ann · Married on 11/09/2013

Black Tie is the best! We had such a great time on our wedding day. Garrett (or Gary? Now I forget and I feel terrible!) arrived early to pick the boys up, dropped them off at the church, then picked up the girls to take them to the church - all with time to spare!

Also, we took a random excursion to pick up an ice cream cake and a store, and he was right there on board with us! He truly was so kind and a great part of our day. He made us feel like celebrities, truly. We would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 12/17/2013

Jesse · Married on 10/19/2013

We had a wonderful experience with out Limo Driver at Black Tie Limo. He was extremely helpful with getting everyone in and out of the limo safely. He also had a stash of tissues on hand that helped me when I needed them most. I felt extremely comfortable with his driving, and wished he could have stayed to celebrate with us.

Sent on 06/10/2014

We used Black Tie for our recent wedding on 10/12/13. From our first phone call until our wedding day, we found Black Tie to be professional and responsive. Before booking, we went and saw the buses and limos and were so impressed! We booked that day. Then a few weeks before our wedding, we had a change to be made for the timing, and they were able to accommodate with no problem. The day of our wedding, everything went smoothly. The drivers were AMAZING to work with. They knew exactly what they were doing and how to help. They weren’t just drivers... they have very clearly done a lot of weddings and know exactly what needs to be done to make everything go smoothly. I highly recommend using Black Tie for your wedding!

Sent on 11/03/2013
  • K & A

Kira and · Married on 10/04/2013

We cannot say enough good things about the staff working at Black Tie Limousine, especially Kemma Healey! We arranged all of our wedding transportation through Black Tie and we were so thrilled with the service we received! Kemma, the chauffeurs - everyone worked so hard to make sure we had everything we wanted in order for our day to be a success!

Kemma, I truly cannot say thank you enough for all your help along the way! You really were wonderful to work with and I never could have arranged the surprise getaway limo without you! We can't wait to use the services at Black Tie Limo again in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/13/2013

I was sooo impressed by their service! My past job consisted of a lot of traveling so I am no stranger to limo service. My wedding was last week and I hired Black Tie and they were the best! They were promptly on time for both me and the groom/groomsmen, the drivers were extremely helpful especially with taking care of our bouquets and making sure my dress didnt get dirty! I really appreciated that. He also got our flower girl a little champagne glass of water which made her feel special.. I wont go to any other companies after using Black Tie. Love them. perfect experience!

Sent on 09/24/2013

We used black tie for our wedding September 13, 2013 & booked a 33 passenger bus to shuttle our guests from the hotel to the wedding and then after the reception back to the hotel... They book in 6 hour increments which is pretty standard from what I gathered calling around to different companies which is great if you need to make more than 1 trip. The bus was amazing and the driver was so incredibly nice, we couldn't have asked for anything better.

Unfortunately, we did end up running into a minor issue at the end of the night when the bus wouldn't start... Of course, this was not an ideal situation and my husband & I were not too thrilled that this happened but sometimes things go wrong that are beyond your control. That being said, Black Tie couldn't have handled this problem any better than they did. The driver was nonstop apologetic and felt truly awful about it in which we appreciated but let him know it wasn't his fault. He had tried to jump starting the bus and when that didn't work called his work explaining our situation and they immediately dispatched two limos which were there within 1/2 hour to take us back to hotel. While we waited our guests were able to hang out on the bus and listen to music and have drinks so it wasn't a big deal at all. The following day, we received a call from Black Tie apologizing once again for the night before and wanted to offer us free transport to/from airport for our honeymoon. When we advised that we already had that arranged, he asked us what WE thought would be a fair as compensation to us for the mishap.

They were able to take what could have been a disastrous situation and turn it into just a minor bump in our wedding by handling it with great professionalism, speed and exceptional customer service. I would highly recommend using Black Tie Limo and will definitely use them again if ever in need of transportation services again.

Sent on 10/06/2013

Phenomenal!! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. Our driver was not only early, professional and friendly, he also was a behind the scenes wedding coordinator. Whenever I looked up, he was either holding my train, offering me a bottle of water...you name it. Everyone in the wedding party was raving about Micky. So awesome - extremely exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 09/05/2013

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review! We're so glad you were happy with the service and look forward to working with you again :-) -Kemma
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2013

We used a limo for the grandparents, executive shuttle, coach bus and Rolls Royce for our wedding transportation for the guests and bridal party. Black Tie was amazing to work with! I live in SC and they were able to do everything over the phone and everything was perfect ont he day of the wedding. The drivers were amazing and extremely accomodating. We had an incredible time and our guests really enjoyed them.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Thank you Nicole!! -Kemma

Amanda · Married on 07/13/2013

all inclusive and well priced!! The driver was very professional and nice and he also acted as our "behind the church coordinator." Cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 07/29/2013

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Thank you Amanda!! We really appreciated you taking the time to write a review and we are so happy you were pleased with the services! -Kemma

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2013

Our limo driver was very professional and accommodating, we had a nice ride :)

Sent on 08/12/2013

Kristen · Married on 07/06/2013

Choosing Black Tie Limo's was such a great decision! Their Limo's were clean and beautiful, and the service was amazing. Our drivers were so nice & helpful, and they acted like a second wedding coordinator! They helped direct our party in the back of the church, which was so great! We would highly recommend Black Tie to anyone looking for a professional limo service for their wedding!

Sent on 07/17/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/22/2013

Because of our large wedding party, we needed a larger vehicle that could transport between multiple locations (our day involved a lot of travel). After many conversations with many companies, we came across Black Tie. My husband spoke with Mark, who made a wonderful suggestion of looking into their new trolley. The idea of a trolley was perfect, as we were looking for something unique outside of standard limos. The wedding party RAVED about how much fun it was and we got lots of wonderful pictures and video while traveling between sites. The chauffer was extremely professional and helpful with all requests – we loved him!! We were happy with their prices and the complimentary champagne and red carpet service was an added bonus. We would recommend Black Tie to anyone for any of their travel needs!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Our driver was the sweetest woman. Didn't rush us and made sure we were always comfortable.

Sent on 06/05/2013

Al · Married on 03/30/2013

Superior service for fair prices

Sent on 04/03/2013

Punctual, clean and professional! Great options in their fleet!

Sent on 01/17/2013

Sasha · Married on 12/29/2012

Black Tie Limo was excellent to work with! Booking was very easy, and they were always available for a consultation over the phone. On the day of the wedding, Ed was an amazing driver. He met me in the hotel lobby, and carried my train into the church. He was very professional and helpful and made our day that much more relaxing! We also had another limo, both were on time and very professional.

Sent on 01/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/27/2012

What do you do when you're getting married in Salem, MA on Halloween weekend? You find someone you can trust to transport you, your wedding party and your guests around. I could not have been any happier with Black Tie Limousine, and the services they provided. The driver of our Rolls Royce made sure that my husband and I had a few extra minutes to bask in our (very) recent marriage. He took alternate routes, gave advice when asked and was such a friendly person. Our guests had to be shuttled from place to place because we did not want our (150) out of town guests to be looking for places to park and everyone was so complimentary on what a great job they did. As for my husband and I- we really couldn't have been any happier. Thank you BlackTie!

Sent on 12/28/2012

Nicole · Married on 10/27/2012

Great company! They have a great selection of vehicles! We weren't sure how many limos we would need or really what type we wanted. The staff helped us make the best choice!

Sent on 04/16/2013

We had a fabulous experience using Black Tie Limo for our September 2012 wedding. Not only were the drivers on time and courteous, you could tell they're highly experienced with weddings. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised at the high level of service--the drivers seemed to be ready to go above and beyond.

Black Tie made transportation on our big day a breeze.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 09/08/2012

Very professional, willing to work with you to fit your needs. Our limo driver John was excellent, so professional, always ready to jump into action. Arrived early, very nice company to work with.

Sent on 09/17/2012

meghan · Married on 09/02/2012

Black Tie Limo is the ultimate limousine vender! We rented a 30 person party bus to accommodate our 22 person wedding party. Our driver Dennis was AMAZING. To say he worked hard is an understatement. Extremely attentive to the bridal party needs, but most importantly to the bride and groom. He helped me with my dress, he helped line us up at the back of the church. He helped to make every detail perfect! I spoke to the owner Marc many times since booking them and he was so easy to get in touch with and always so personable. We can't even being to say enough wonderful things about this company and most importantly the driver Dennis. He is an asset to Black Tie Limo. Do yourself a favor and for your next even please book this company!!!!!!!!!! They are a joy to work with and will help make your might sooooooooooo special and perfect!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/07/2012