BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

BlackTie Limousine, Inc 5
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 6
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 7

Caitlyn · Married on 01/10/2015

Without a doubt, black tie limo was incredible. From start to finish, the chaffeur was calming, helpful, and always willing to carry the back of my dress! He cleaned out the glasses from the morning ride to the church, the 18 passenger coach was impeccably clean, and he was a smooth driver! He even was willing to hold my dress as my groom and I walked onto the frozen pond near my house to get some much desired wedding photos. When my shoulders were cold, he offered me his coat. I can honestly say that this was one of the best vendors to work with prior to the event as well.
    While I had called all my vendors to confirm, Black Tie Limo called me to confirm details a few days before and sent an email the day before, which assured me that they would be on their A game the entire day. Kemma was a great consultant and was very responsive. Overall, they really made the day stress free and helped make the day an incredible memory!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Johannah · Married on 01/10/2015

LOVED their white wedding trolley!!! It was the perfect addition to my winter wonderland. If you want a trolley, and one with heat, this is it!!!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Black Tie Limo provided transportation for my wedding on New Years. We had a large bridal party so we got the 30 passenger bus. It was very clean and perfect for everyone to sit comfortably! The driver was on time and very attentive!

Sent on 01/07/2015

Black Tie Limo impressed us from the first time we spoke with Kemma to the moment the drivers dropped us off at our reception. The limo drivers did not just drive the limos, they took care of getting us where we needed to be on time, made sure that everyone was comfortable, and even helped facilitate the procession into the church. We could not have asked for better service.

Sent on 11/17/2014

Arianne · Married on 11/02/2014

BlackTie limo has a large selection of vehicles, and having priced other limo companies in the area, they were actually the most reasonable for the size and time of vehicles we needed. In particular, they smartly (and understandingly) price their coaches so that you can split a 6 hour block into 2 segments so that you don't have to pay them to sit around and do nothing during the reception for a few hours. This makes sense because they don't charge separately for gas/mileage - so downtime does cost them less. Anyway, the service was great. Mark was great to work with and was patient as I called multiple times with different arrangement options. The bridal party's driver, Angela, was awesome and well prepared with static guard and deodorants for the bridal party. She even helped with straightening the bride's train before she walked down the aisle. Well beyond the duties of a driver, but she clearly wanted the day to go right. When we called the main BlackTie Limo line at 11:30p to check where she was (our fault - we sent her on a longer-than-expected bus run earlier in the night), someone actually answered and was able to track her location by GPS! Color me impressed by this company.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Black Tie came recommended to me as a preferred vendor from my venue. They were great, timely, and very affordable. We only utilized them to transport my new husband and I from the venue to the hotel (about 25 minute drive) The chauffeur was professional, opened the doors for us, served champagne generously and was friendly. The weather was terrible the day of our wedding (cold and rainy) but he even held an umbrella over me as I walked into the hotel. I felt pampered and well taken care of, even if only for the short ride!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Jocelyn · Married on 10/18/2014

Kema was great to work with and was very helpful throughout the planning process. We rented 2 limos, a bus and a trolley from them and everything went very smoothly on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Catey · Married on 10/11/2014

From the first time I spoke with Kemma at Black Tie Limousine, I knew that they would be perfect for our special day. Kemma was great to work with and very flexible when I needed to change the times. On the day of my wedding the limousine and rolls royce came 20-30 minutes early and was stress free! The drivers even helped at the church opening the doors! They were great to work with and I will continue to recommend Black Tie limousine to anyone who is getting married!

Sent on 11/01/2014

Laura · Married on 09/21/2014

Black Tie provided 2 limos for our wedding in Danvers, MA - one to the the venue from my home, and one from the venue to our hotel. Both drivers we had that day were very professional, and the limos themselves were spacious and fun. We got complementary bottles of champagne on both trips, as well. The value also cannot be beaten!

Sent on 09/25/2014

Heather · Married on 09/20/2014

Great Service! We were running late getting ready and the limo driver had no problem waiting for us and gave us a bottle of champagne to celebrate! The pick up was the same we were running late and she was so nice and helpful with all the stuff we had to bring back to the hotel and even gave us a bottle of champagne to take back to the hotel!

Sent on 10/20/2014

For our September wedding, we rented an 8-person limo and the Rolls Royce from Black Tie Limo. Black Tie is fantastic. They were reasonably priced, so easy to work with, very accommodating, and they respond to e-mails quickly (thank you, Kemma!). Both the limo and the Rolls were on site to pick us up early. Mark, who drove the Rolls, was amazing. He was so friendly and good natured, and he really made sure that we were taken care of. He even helped me with my dress (during some of the photos, getting in and out of the car, etc), and made sure that we were comfortable. We got some great pictures with the Rolls and couldn’t be happier with their service. I highly recommend Black Tie Limo!!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Kimberly · Married on 09/12/2014

Kemma was great to work with. She was quick to respond and very accommodating. The drivers were very friendly and helpful. They confirmed all the details prior and the day of to make sure it was exactly how we wanted it, as it was an unconventional arrangement. The Rolls Royce was a dream of my husband and I and it got everyones attention at the end of the night.

Sent on 10/07/2014

We used Black Tie Limo as a shuttle service to and from our backyard tented wedding. We were very happy with the services. Keema, our contact at Black Tie, was always extremely responsive and helpful. She called the week before the wedding to finalize the shuttle schedule and it went great. We were pleasantly surprised at the high quality of the shuttle bus (we rented the 33 person bus). We would highly recommend working with Black Tie.

Sent on 09/21/2014

amazingly helpful at getting me to and from my wedding. Professional but still personal! I highly recommend them and know that if you do use Black Tie they will make sure you get where you need to be when you need to be there.

Sent on 10/20/2014

Kristine · Married on 08/15/2014

We used Black Tie Limo for our wedding transportation. We had a shuttle/party bus for our bridal party to take us for pictures, and a 33-passenger bus for guests from the hotel to our venue. The entire process was quick and easy. Kemma, the person we had contact with, was great. The day of the wedding, our drivers were professional and helpful, even going back to do a third unplanned run to pick up late guests at the hotel. I'd recommend Black Tie Limo for any transportation need.

Sent on 08/17/2014

Joanna · Married on 08/08/2014

I worked directly with Kemma in planning the transportation for our wedding and she was so incredible helpful and great to work with! She was very informative and helped us make decisions for our transportation choices that would work best for our venue, number of guests, timing, etc. She helped me arrange how many trips we would need and worked with me to create an itinerary for our wedding day. She was always so friendly and helpful when I called and was flexible when I changed things around at the last minute!
    The 33 passenger executive transporter was great! Our driver was very friendly and helpful. The bus was clean and my photographer got some great photos of it too!
    I highly recommend Black Tie Limo for any of your events but especially your wedding day as this was an extremely stress free experience and all of our guests were provided with a safe and comfortable ride to and from our venue.

Sent on 08/18/2014

Christina · Married on 06/22/2014

Black Tie Limo was helpful, accommodating, and very flexible making this detail of the wedding so way to handle. Our vendor deal through our venue paid for two limo trips, and Black Tie allowed is to split them however we wanted to use them. We took one trip to get me and my bridesmaids and parents to the venue, then used the second trip two days later to take my husband and I to the airport for our honeymoon! They even picked us up at 4:30am to make our flight! The drivers were kind and helpful, the amenities in the limo were great (champagne and dance music on the way to the ceremony!). We couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 07/01/2014

mike & emily · Married on 06/21/2014

So excellent to deal with from start to finish. They made getting an estimate easy and straightforward, and there were no hidden fees or surprises. They did an absolutely excellent job on the day of the wedding, were totally prompt and knew exactly what they were doing. We were so happy with every aspect of their service and would highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 06/24/2014

Julianne · Married on 06/21/2014

We used Black Tie Limo to transport my bridal party to the venue, bring my husband and me back to our hotel, and bring us to the airport later in the night for our honeymoon. Black Tie arrived early/on time for each occasion, and had friendly/professional drivers. They were great!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Tiffany and Mike · Married on 06/14/2014

BlackTie Limousine services were wonderful for our 6/14/14 wedding. Our driver was so attentive to my needs! He was careful with my flowers and accessories. He was early and helpful. He calmed a nervous bride by driving around the city until I was ready to enter the church. He helped the wedding coordinator with the church doors and provided mints to all of the wedding party. His patience and professionalism cannot be rivaled!

Sent on 06/24/2014

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your review, Tiffany!! I'm going to pass this along to your chauffeur, Earl--he will be so happy to hear what a fantastic experience you had! -Kemma

Gloria · Married on 06/13/2014

For Top Limo Service in New England; people have only one option - that is Black Tie! Professional, Classy, prompt service with all the detailed care needed for a special day. Our Wedding was on Friday June 13th (Yes with a full moon and all) and one detail we never had to worry about was our Limo Service! Dennis arrived to pick up the ladies well in advance of our scheduled time in order to give us diligent care during the rainy atmosphere. He suggested how to exit the home without getting rained on through the garage area which was perfect. He had his hands full with a whacky group of ladies, but he managed just fine. He got us to Ceremony with plenty of time for us to enter the Indian Ridge and get freshened up. Dennis also managed to halt the rain for 15-20 minutes so we could enjoy the outdoor ceremony on the back deck (under an awning of course). I don't know who he called to stop the rain, but he has connections, obviously. A top notch professional. After the ceremony, we were blessed to have the elegant Beth pick us up to drive us off into the moonlight. She was also very diligent in making sure we had both our wedding party and our belongings in the car. She even laughed at Patrick's jokes which was nice of her on the way home. In the morning we were picked up by a young man named Tom "the golfer" from Haverhill! A true gentlemen. What can we say - Black Tie is the Best of New England. Thank you Marco! Your the best! Ladies and gents- Black Tie - book it today!!! Gloria / Patrick

Sent on 06/16/2014

Amy · Married on 06/07/2014

Black Tie helped our day run smoothly and ABSOLUTELY perfect! In addition to the communication (with Kemma) being quick and efficient, and the actual ride being so punctual, Charlie, our driver, was AMAZING. He was the nicest guy ever and took such good care of everyone involved we seriously couldn't thank him enough. We rented the 30 passenger limo bus and let me tell you, it was the right choice! We all go to celebrate together in a comfortable, classy, and beautiful party limo! As soon as we gout out of the church, Charlie had the champagne on ice waiting for us on a red carpet by the bus. It was PERFECT. He was willing to go above and beyond for anything any of us needed. Even on Sunday, people couldn't stop talking about how awesome our driver was and what a great addition he was to our day. I can't thank Black Tie enough for helping our day to be absolutely what we dreamed it could be.

Sent on 06/12/2014

BlackTie Limousine, Inc's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Amy!! I'm so glad everything went perfectly and I'll be sure to let Charlie know how pleased you all were!! -Kemma

Black Tie Limo did a fabulous job transporting our guests from the hotel to the wedding venue. They made multiple trips and were very accommodating. We highly recommend them to anyone needing transportation for an event and we'll definitely be using them again in the future! Thanks, Ken & Kim.

Sent on 05/19/2014

Debra · Married on 05/10/2014

Kemma was a breeze to work with. She responded immediately to all of our emails and last minute details and changes were no worries. It's a bit stressful trying to coordinate a shuttle if your guests are last minute Lucies because the head count affects what size shuttle you'll need and how many trips said shuttle will need to make. (We had people changing their minds the day before the wedding!) Kemma assured us that these issues would not impact the guests' arrival to the venue. The guests all made it and we made it to the airport just fine at the end of the night. Easy!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Melissa · Married on 05/10/2014

BlackTie Limousine was fantastic to work with! Working with Kemma to arrange my wedidng party transportation and guest shuttles was very easily! She was always quick to respond to all my questions! Our driver for the wedding party shuttle was very friendly and helpful! Overall, fantastic experience with this company and I highly recommend!

Sent on 05/27/2014