BlackTie Limousine, Inc Reviews

BlackTie Limousine, Inc 5
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 6
BlackTie Limousine, Inc 7

D · Married on 05/13/2017

The service from Black Tie was excellent! In the short time that we spent in the limo and with the driver, I was greatly impressed by the level of professionalism shown as well as the care that our driver took in making sure we were given the red carpet treatment. Again, it was a short time spent with Black Tie, but everything right down to the smallest detail (how we were arranged in the limo, offering mints before we went in for the ceremony, and including a box of Cheez-its per request of my parents, etc) was done with great care. I very highly recommend Black Tie Limo.

Sent on 06/19/2017

laura · Married on 11/27/2016

This company was great and our driver Dennis was the best! The company was very organized, quick to respond and timely. Dennis our driver was outstanding, he had the day run smoothly, kept everyone on time, helped in the church with my dress, opening the church doors, gave some great advice and was very professional and kind. My father and the rest of our group kept telling us how great he was. We also had the 30 person party bus which was amazing. With such a large wedding party it made more sense for us and it was awesome! Like new inside and out, plenty of space, music, lights, it was all great and the kids loved it. Highly recommend this company and request Dennis!

Sent on 12/30/2016
  • Emily720

Emily · Married on 11/13/2016

Our friends and I live in the Boston/Camberville area, but our wedding venue was on the North Shore, so we wanted to provide a shuttle bus to get guests from the city to the venue and back. We wanted something nicer than a school bus, since it's a bit of a longer ride. We ended up getting 2 limo-shuttles from Black Tie Limousine, and they were perfect. The drivers were courteous and safe, and made sure to leave no guest behind. The vehicles are GORGEOUS inside and out, and made our guests feel like royalty. The cars arrived and departed on time, which was super important to me. Best of all, the price can't be beat for premium, reliable shuttle service. All taxes and driver tips were included in our fee, so we didn't have to worry about extra payments day-of.

Sent on 11/22/2016
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 09/24/2016

I initially booked with Black Tie Limo for a guest shuttle to and from our wedding and the customer service was fantastic - Nikki was super responsive and answered all of my questions, providing photos and information about all of our options. A little over a month before the wedding, we realized that we had more guests staying at the hotel than would fit on two shuttle runs and unfortunately because we were so close to the date, Black Tie did not have an additional or bigger vehicle available. We were able to find another company with a bigger vehicle, but I hated to cancel with Black Tie because of the great experience I'd had so far and their reputation for high quality service. They were understanding of our need to cancel, not only not giving me a hard time, but returning our deposit, which was so appreciated since every penny counts when paying for a wedding. I hope to have a reason to book with them in the future!!

Sent on 10/13/2016

Victoria/Nathan · Married on 09/10/2016

We used BlackTie Limousine to take us to our venue from our hotel. The limo showed up right on time and the driver was extremely professional and very friendly! The limo was very clean and had waters for us as well. We loved our ride!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Karen · Married on 09/04/2016

We had a complicated first look to ceremony to reception plan and Black Tie was super accommodating and understanding of our crazy schedule. The drivers went above and beyond to make sure we had what we needed, helped us get in/out of the limos, brought us water bottles during photos at the church, and even set the train on my dress before I walked down the aisle. They truly went above and beyond what we ever expected of them, and we were extremely impressed with the entire service.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Black Tie Limousine was the perfect transportation vendor for our wedding. Communication with the company prior the wedding was very helpful with prompt responses and thorough explanations of their services. On the day of our wedding, the limo actually arrived early to pick up the bridal party and got us to the ceremony location in plenty of time. There was also quite a distance between our ceremony and reception locations; again, we arrived in plenty of time for the start of our reception. Our driver was really nice, polite, and a joy to ride with. I would definitely recommend BlackTie Limousine; they are prompt, professional, punctual, and very personable.

Sent on 09/29/2016

Jessie · Married on 07/23/2016

BlackTie Limo was incredibly responsive, timely, and professional. Nikki got back to me right away to help me book the limo, and our driver arrived about 45 minutes early to the hotel to make sure he was ready to go when it was time to leave for our wedding. Thank you, BlackTie Limo, for making our wedding transportation stress-free!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Sara · Married on 05/21/2016

For a limousine company, Black Tie was so accommodating and professional. I would book them for any future transportation needs without hesitation. We booked the Rolls Royce and the 18 seater bus for our wedding, and from day one, Black Tie was so accommodating and addressed any changes with the utmost professionalism. Both drivers were exceptional- they knew the ins and outs of every location we went to, and made sure that I didn’t get out of the car too early when we showed up at the church!
    I would highly recommend Black Tie for any wedding. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 05/24/2016
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 04/30/2016

Black Tie Limo provided Red Carpet Service to us and our wedding party. Our driver was on time and ready to help, either by making sure my train was just right or to pour our champagne after the ceremony. The limo bus was the perfect choice for our 14 person wedding party. With an AUX hookup we were able to listen to great music and enjoy our ride from the church to the ceremony. Black Tie provided great service for great value!

Sent on 05/08/2016

BlackTie Limo was great! They were very responsive when we were planning our wedding, and they were super professional on the day-of as well. Our driver, David, was fantastic and really knew what he was doing.

Sent on 01/17/2016

Laura · Married on 11/21/2015

These guys were great!! They were so easy to work with and were incredibly professional. I booked one of their "Executive Transporters" for our wedding party. It was such a Nice vehicle and it fit everyone very comfortably. I highly recommend this business to anyone in need of wedding transportation!!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Alyssa · Married on 10/24/2015

We were incredibly impressed with how Black Tie handled very complex and detailed transportation logistics on our wedding day. We had 5 different vehicles making multiple stops in 3 North Shore towns throughout the evening, and they executed the whole plan perfectly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone who has transportation needs for a big event. Well done!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Kayla · Married on 10/11/2015

Black tie limo was wonderful to work with. We worked with Nikki who was fabulous and very responsive to emails! They sent a text message with all of the details the day before the wedding which was a great way to confirm all the details one last time. They arrived early and were very flexible with the timing and the amount of hours we booked. The chauffeurs were absolutely wonderful, I had John. He put out a red carpet and had champagne waiting for my husband and I when we got back to the limo. They knew all the routes to take to avoid the Topsfield Fair traffic. I would definitely recommend them to other brides!!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Jennifer · Married on 10/03/2015

We are so happy that we found Black Tie Limo! We were doing our "first look" before the ceremony so we needed to book a limo for 4 hours (to take us to the venue for the "first look", to the church and back to the venue). Their package was the best for what we needed.
    Dave was our driver and he was SO much more than just a driver! He helped me with my dress (he was right with me the ENTIRE time we did our pictures - the ground was a little soft so he was there to hold my dress and me in case I needed an arm). It was a little cool during pictures and he made sure all the bridesmaids and my mom got to warm up in the limo while they waited. Dave even offered his coat to me to make sure I was comfortable!
    The limo was clean, well stocked and the red carpet/toast was a nice touch.
    Black Tie limo was a great choice. I recommend them.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Erin · Married on 09/26/2015

We used Black Tie Limousine for our wedding, and while we actually worked over the phone with another company to book the Rolls-Royce specifically, we wanted to be sure to give credit where it is most certainly due. Mark was our driver, and being on-time and professional was just the start of a great experience. We were actually early to the ceremony, so he pulled into a parking lot where my best man and I took some pictures of the pristine Rolls-Royce, and Mark told us about the car and gave us a tour while we waited for the perfect moment to head over to the ceremony. Mark was extremely accommodating to every request, and ensured my bride and I were comfortable every step of the way. He rolled out the red carpet, and kept our champagne classes full during pictures, all while moving the car around for perfect shots and helping out (more than the photographer) with the bride's dress. I cannot say enough good things about Mark, and the beautiful 1960 RR. Great experience, and I highly recommend working with Black Tie for any wedding transportation needs.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Kelley · Married on 08/15/2015

Black Tie Limo went above and beyond to make our transportation to and from the church/ reception a perfect experience. Working with the event coordinator in the office was seamless. She was very responsive and always sent confirmations (helpful when there are so many details!).

My driver was stellar. I wish I could give him a higher star rating. He was professional, friendly. and on time. He helped carry any items, and was always one step further. So helpful. I would absolutely recommend Black Tie Limo. It was transportation perfection.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Black Tie Limo was recommended by our venue and we are very happy that we used their services! They were very easy to work with and made sure to follow up before the wedding day. We rented a bigger coach bus which fit about 38 people and we requested for the driver to do multiple trips. Although, I personally never met the driver, our guests told me that he was very professional and polite. Thank you!

Sent on 10/27/2015

Erica · Married on 07/12/2015

They were Amazing to work with. The limos were new and clean, but more importantly the drivers were outstanding. They loved their jobs and were really good at them! They were on time, friendly, and went above and beyond. I was really pleased with prices and I will absolutely use them in the future.

Sent on 10/09/2010

Erica · Married on 07/11/2015

Absolutely loved working with BlackTie. We used them for transporting the wedding party back and forth to the hotel. I had the Rolls Royce and the wedding party had the 13 passenger van. Both worked out great. Our driver for the Rolls (I'm sorry I don't remember his name) was so wonderful. He was there to help with my dress and even helped open the doors to the church before walking down the aisle with my father. After photos, he was there with the red carpet and a bottle of champagne. He also helped me and my dress navigate the parking entrance of the hotel so that it would not get stained. I was highly impressed with the level of service.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Danielle · Married on 06/13/2015

I used BlackTie Limousine to rent a trolley to transport me and my wedding party to the church and reception for my June wedding. Everyone I spoke with leading up to my wedding date was very helpful and kind. The trolley was amazing along with the driver, Charley. He was so nice and accommodating. I would use this service again in a heart beat and recommend it to anyone I know! Thank you Charley!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Bill · Married on 05/23/2015

Absolutly the best! They were on time with bright clean vehicles and were very resonable. Extremely professional. Ask for Mark - he drove the Rolls. he really knew his stuff and made our day.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Caitlyn · Married on 01/10/2015

Without a doubt, black tie limo was incredible. From start to finish, the chaffeur was calming, helpful, and always willing to carry the back of my dress! He cleaned out the glasses from the morning ride to the church, the 18 passenger coach was impeccably clean, and he was a smooth driver! He even was willing to hold my dress as my groom and I walked onto the frozen pond near my house to get some much desired wedding photos. When my shoulders were cold, he offered me his coat. I can honestly say that this was one of the best vendors to work with prior to the event as well.
    While I had called all my vendors to confirm, Black Tie Limo called me to confirm details a few days before and sent an email the day before, which assured me that they would be on their A game the entire day. Kemma was a great consultant and was very responsive. Overall, they really made the day stress free and helped make the day an incredible memory!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Johannah · Married on 01/10/2015

LOVED their white wedding trolley!!! It was the perfect addition to my winter wonderland. If you want a trolley, and one with heat, this is it!!!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Black Tie Limo provided transportation for my wedding on New Years. We had a large bridal party so we got the 30 passenger bus. It was very clean and perfect for everyone to sit comfortably! The driver was on time and very attentive!

Sent on 01/07/2015