Blackburn Photography Reviews

7 | Saint Louis, MO

7 Reviews for Blackburn Photography

Matt · Married on 09/26/2015

We searched high and low for a photographer for our wedding and looked at dozens of webpages for photographers in the area and decided Brad's photos looked the best and that he was reasonable on his fee, so we gave him a shot. We were not disappointed! Brad kept in touch with us all the way up to the wedding day and was very attentive to our needs and what we were wanting on our big day. The quality of the photos exceeded our expectations and we could not be happier!
    We had several ways of contacting Brad when we needed to and he was very responsive to every method whether it be a phone call, text, or email.
    Brad showed utmost professionalism in every way. When I showed up to the venue early on the wedding day, he was already there scoping the place out and finding the best spots. His direction and ideas were superb and I could tell immediately that this guy knew what he was doing.
    The value of his work is unmatched. As I said before, he was very reasonable on his fee. When initially searching for a photographer, I noticed some photographers charging much more than Brad and their samples were not near as good as the photos we received. Brad also does commercial photography, so I believe this gives him an edge and experience that other photographers probably just don't have. There's a photo in our collection of the venue at sunset that is amazing and I'm not sure your average "wedding photographer" would have been able to pull it off.
    As for flexibility, if I could give him a 6th star, I would. My wife and I were constantly changing the start time for photography based on some last minute adjustments and Brad went with the flow and made it all work.
    To sum it all up, if you are searching for a good photographer and you're feeling overwhelmed at all of the options, stop your search here. You can't go wrong with Brad and you will not be disappointed.
    Very satisfied customer,
    Matt O.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Brooke · Married on 02/21/2015

Brad was AMAZING to have as our wedding photographer!!! He made me feel like a beautiful bride and some of the pictures he took of my husband I am still trying to figure out how he actually got him to pose for them. Brad did a great job planning our wedding time and made great suggestions on how to maximize our wedding day photography without pressure. I was able to share our wedding pictures with my grandparents that were unable to make it to the wedding a few weeks ago and we sat and cried reliving the wedding day with them. They felt as if they were there because they experienced the day through Brads beautiful photographs. We had a large wedding party of 8 bridesmaids, 8 groomsmen, 3 ushers, flower girl, ring bearer and three nephews that rang bells before I walked down the aisle. He was a master at capturing all the details of the day and the candid shots of people. He was able to write the story of our special day with photographs that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. HIGHLY recommend Brad for any wedding!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Brooke · Married on 12/13/2014

Brad is so talented--we used him for our engagement and wedding pictures! He really captures the personality of each person with his pictures. Brad listened to my ideas, found additional places to take pictures that I had not thought of and was flexible (super important for a bride!) He took creative shots so we could skip the cheesy shots (which is what I wanted). We will be using Brad in the future! He is the perfect choice for your wedding day--you will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 12/30/2014

Kaylum · Married on 11/15/2014

My husband and I used Brad for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photos. All of our pictures we received turned out beautiful. Brad really listened to our thoughts, ideas, and concerns we had throughout our time together. He takes his time to make sure you look good in the camera before snapping the picture. He is very original and comes up with some great poses. We have many great photos displayed in our home thanks to Brad. We enjoyed working with him and plan to do so in the future for family photos!

Sent on 12/09/2014

Gina · Married on 08/08/2014

Brad is an awesome photographer! We love his work and would absolutely recommend him for your special event! He has such a great eye and a creative outlook! --Thanks for everything Brad!

Sent on 08/29/2014
  • Alyson

Alyson · Married on 07/26/2014

Brad was awesome! He was on point and always happy to help. Brad made us feel very comfortable. He listened to our ideas and was totally on board with our style.

Sent on 08/04/2014

kiley · Married on 05/03/2014

I almost had another photographer booked for my wedding date. Until I talked to a hair stylist that I was about to book for my big day, and recommended Brad. Brad did a few weddings of some girls that i went to high school with. I was beyond pleased with his work when i check him out. It was different, modern, youthful, and he has an eye for the creative aspects when taking your photos. My now husband and I felt so comfortable with Brad, and he never did anything cheesy!! I did not like cheesy pictures. My sister just recently used him too. Brad is amazing, I will keep recommending him when ask. I know he will keep growing in his photography.

Sent on 12/16/2014