Black Tie Moments Photo Booth Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Jules
    Julia C. Married on 10/17/2021

Wonderful experience!!!!

This company is owned/run by genuinely good people. My friends and family had a blast. The gifs are extremely high quality! I didn't even see them set up or break down.. I think they genuinely didn't leave until my guests and I did- even though they were only being paid for three hours!! Such wonderful service and they pride themselves on being affordable! 10/10! The only thing I would change is the writing of our wedding date is covering some peoples faces in the large group shots so just be mindful to check your photos! (We have a large family lol)
    Marsha D. Married on 09/18/2021

Great Experience

We loved BlackTie Moments, and all of our guests exclaimed over the PhotoBooth. The guys were very well prepared, had everything we needed and wanted (with a lot of extras, too), and did a terrific job.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Brittany Married on 08/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Great experience with black tie moments

Kaler and the guys of BlackTie Moments were nothing short of amazing. I booked them for my 25th birthday party. With all the uncertainty surrounding the pandemic, they were SOOO easy to work with. From booking with them initially, all the way up to and after their services on event day.

Due to a sudden lockdown in Philadelphia as a means to slow spread of the virus, I had to cancel my first venue. Subsequently I had to move my event to South Jersey for the following week very last minute. Throughout all the chaos, Blacktie Moments were so flexible and made everything work out so smoothly. They even helped me with a custom backdrop that arrived on time for the event on such short notice.

This is a company that does not require much attention or supervision, which I had to do with a few of my other companies that day. Since I didn't have a planner and did everything myself, it was a little stressful. But I didn't have to worry about Blacktie Moments at all. I trusted them to take care of everything on their end and they definitely delivered. All my guests loved the photobooth so much. They were so shocked at how well the pictures/boomerangs came out. Kaler, Mike, and Nick were also very interactive and kept my guests entertained throughout the whole night. They even offered to help me carry things/clean up afterwards! Like what!? By far, the best company I've ever booked with. 100/10, absolutely recommend. Book with them if you need photobooth services for your next event!
    Hope Married on 06/05/2021

Fantastic & Friendly

Black Tie Moments (especially Kaler) was amazing to work with. They made it a fun and exciting experience for all my guests of all ages! Everyone I spoke with was extremely friendly and helpful, we will definitely use them again for future parties!
    Rebecca J. Married on 10/15/2020

Easy-to-use, Professional, Phenomenal

My husband and I got married last October, and BlackTie Moments could not have been easier to work with during that hectic time. Nick was more than willing to answer all of my questions through text, day or night! They came in, gave us the best possible photo booth experience, and packed up - no fuss at all! We even got an email with a link to every photo taken before they even left. So simple, and our guests LOVED them! I'll use them again for my second marriage for sure LOL!!!!