64 Reviews for RoseBud Entertainment

Uplighting (6)
One Event Per Day (5)
Liability Insurance (3)
Projector (2)

I am going to keep this short. My sister married one of my good friends and used this guy. I am only writing this review because he was really that good at what he does. You are not just paying for a DJ. He sent a whole schedule of his part in the wedding and helps bring the couples envision to life. I was the best man for the wedding. Once he got there, I felt like the true wedding coordinator arrived. He gets everyone involved; truly showing you how important the DJ's role can be. I am definitely using his service for my future wedding!

In conclusion, Do NOT go cheap on hiring a DJ.

Profile Picture Edward , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Budd was an amazing DJ. From the first phone call to the wedding day he really got to know my husband and I. We had a few in person meetings with him where we started to feel more like friends. He is super down to earth and really listens to what we wanted for the music and entertainment for our wedding day. When we started to run a little behind during our reception Budd jumped in and made sure we got all the activities- cake cutting, bouquet toss and garter toss all in. I would HIGHLY recommend Budd and hope to use his services again one day!

Profile Picture erin, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Budd is awesome!!!!! Of all of our great vendors I️ think he was the best. He made the wedding with the great games and awesome music, and his ability to read the room and get people dancing was top notch. We had so many people tell us what a great DJ and MC he was, and we couldn’t agree more. We were so impressed by his entire planning process, and he made it so easy on us. He was very responsive to any questions we had, and he was so polite in reminding us of the tasks we still needed to complete. He has a very intuitive website where you can choose your songs for each part of the wedding on your own time, and he has the ability to cut and edit songs to make them exactly how you want them (shorter, longer, joining songs, etc.). He also has all the equipment to make your wedding look great without the nickel and diming that most wedding vendors partake in. Booking with Budd not only included all the sound equipment for the ceremony and reception, but it included uplights, cake spot lighting, and custom monogram projected onto the wall. To sum it up, Budd is an awesome DJ/MC who will be there every step of the way to guide you and help customize your wedding exactly how you want it. I will definitely be recommnending Budd to everyone I know!

Profile Picture Bianca, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Budd Moyer was the reason why my wedding day was a success! His amazing personality and spirit was just what my husband and I needed on our wedding day. From day 1 he because more than a DJ. He became a friend! He truly cared for my husband and I. When planning a wedding a lot of things will go wrong, but let me tell you...entertainment won't be one of those things to go wrong with Budd Moyer. He even got my Grandpa dancing! My Grandpa had multiple spinal surgeries and Budd played the right mix of songs that got my Grandpa out of his seat willingly and was the star of the show! Watching my Grandpa dance to his favorite songs made my day even more special! Budd was the right choice for our wedding! Thank you Budd for making our rehearsal and wedding day the best days of our lives.

Profile Picture Tori, 7/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bud was the best DJ we could have ever asked for. I was shocked during our first meeting with the questions he was asking because his interest showed how well he was going to do. It sounded like he would definitely keep the night on track and interesting, in which he did. He has great ideas for games and entertainment, rather than just playing music all night. My guests were blown away and very entertained. I would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Lexi, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

This was a hands-down easy review as Bud is the best, a very talented Master of Ceremonies and DJ! We got SO many compliments about him after the wedding and reception, he was simply awesome! He knows exactly what he is doing, knows how to read people and work with other vendors, is super flexible and knowledgeable, came up with so many unique ideas and really knows his stuff! He has state-of-the-art equipment and stays on top of everything new... he can do anything from a music standpoint to pinpointing the cake. Truly one of those rare people you hire and know don't have to worry about a thing! We are super-grateful for having found him and although we don't plan to do this again (ha ha) we would hire him for other events in a heart beat. You will be glad and pleased with yourselves for hiring Bud.

Profile Picture Kim, 4/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Budd and he was great right from the beginning, unfortunately life events hindered us from being able to move forward with him; and while he could have just said figure out your next steps yourselves he not only referred a new rep he took the time to get us connected. He is an amazing person, if you get the opportunity to work with him..... do so!

Profile Picture Taiwah, 12/14/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Budd was absolutely AMAZING! He was the partner in crime with my fiancée (now husband). We all just clicked. He was one of the best part of our wedding. He went above and beyond. So energetic and made everything we wanted happen with out any problems. All our guests loved him! He was very helpful with suggestions if necessary. Look no further, Budd is your guy!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 11/19/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

From start to finish, Bud was excellent. He knows what he is doing and knows how to work a crowd! He is extremely organized and really listens to what you want. He has great ideas and will customize your wedding exactly how you want and see fit. I, along with my guests had the time of our lives on the dance floor. I had comments all night about how amazing Bud was. He kept the guests interested and engaged the entire time. I was so impressed with his client event planning site that allows you to create the ultimate playlist and organize the ceremony/reception just the way you want it. If you're looking for a DJ that listens, truly cares and will add an extra "oomph" to your special day, Bud is it!

Profile Picture Laci, 10/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Budd was absolutely amazing. He was one of the best part of our wedding. He went above and beyond. So energetic and made everything we wanted happen with out any problems. All night my guest kept telling me how awesome my dj was. He was spot on with everything. Will miss him now the wedding is over, but hope to use him again

Profile Picture Jaime, 10/13/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Budd was an absolutely amazing wedding DJ. Not only did he play great music the entire reception but he organized, coordinated, and had several original ideas that we used throughout the ceremony/reception. Our wedding was the greatest night of our lives and Budd deserves a lot of the credit for making the magic happen. If you're looking for a wedding DJ, you can stop now. Call Budd, give him a general idea of what you want, he will take care of everything, leaving you able to enjoy your day with no stress. I can not recommend Budd higher.

Profile Picture User7357594, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Budd was the best DJ/MC we could have hoped for. He is friendly and very laid back, but professional all at the same time! He was super flexible with our budget as well which was a huge help. I truly believe he was one of the reasons our wedding went so well. He made our ceremony everything I had dreamed of because of the music he helped us choose. Our reception was so entertaining, not just with the music, but the games as well. We started the evening with the kissing game, then after dinner we played the shoe game. My husband wanted to remove my garter in private, so Budd suggested a garter replacement with my sister and her boyfriend, which was absolutely hilarious. We loved him, our guests loved him, and the music was perfect all evening long. I will be recommending him to all my friends getting married in the future!! Love you Budd!!

Profile Picture Tiffany, 9/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Bud was amazing he really took the time to get to know my husband and I.

Profile Picture Mikaila, 6/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

From our first meeting, my husband and I knew we were in good hands with Bud! He truly wanted to get to know us and find out what our vision for our wedding was. Bud provided music and sound for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception, as well as uplighting and a custom monogram for the reception that really added a special touch. We had multiple meeting both in person and over the phone to ensure our day would go perfectly. The day of our wedding he kept the whole event running smoothly and according to our timeline. He was so great to work with and even wrote a funny and endearing speech about our love story for our entrance into the reception. Bud had all of our guests up and dancing the entire time! After the wedding our guest raved about how good the music was. We couldn't have asked to work with a better DJ!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

BOOK ROSEBUD RIGHT NOW!!!

I'm not going to lie, my fiance was the one who wanted to book RoseBud, I wanted to book someone else. We met with RoseBud anyways because that's how much my fiance seemed to like him and after meeting him, I knew we had to have him be our DJ because 1) my fiance honestly thought he was like the best ever 2) he seemed genuinely interested in us, why we were together, and what we liked. 3) he did something called a "Love Story" at our wedding, which made it more personable and allowed guests to know a bit about us as a couple in ways they hadn't before (fun ways, not embarrassing ways).

Look, any Dj can play music when he's supposed to and any DJ can play a song that you request, but not any DJ is going to treat you the way RoseBud will. He not only served as our DJ, but almost like our Day of Organizer! We made a timeline together and he kept everything going smoothly and on time. He was a storyteller when telling our Love Story and was very attentive to our odd request (we had a lightsaber battle followed by our first dance--try having a flawless transition, RoseBud did).

RoseBud is worth all the money. EVERY.SINGLE.PENNY. He's not just a DJ, he's a defender of your ideas for one of the most important and best days of your life. Honestly, message him, meet up with him (he'll come to you). You're going to love him and choose him for your wedding!

Profile Picture Diana, 4/18/16, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Budd Moyer of Rosebud Entertainment was nothing short of phenomenal from the initial meeting up through our entire wedding day. Budd was recommended by a friend, and we are so thankful for that reference. My fiancé and I set up an initial meeting with Budd months before our wedding. We thought we were simply looking for a DJ who would play great music, but we walked away knowing we had found something so much more than that with Rosebud Entertainment. Bud was professional, detail oriented, well spoken, humorous and most importantly made us feel comfortable right from the start. By the end of our discussion we felt like we were long time friends with Budd -- in fact, we concluded our meeting with hugs instead of a handshakes.
My fiancé and I did not hire a wedding planner, yet we feel like Budd helped fill valuable portions of that role. He helped us with planning not only the reception, but parts of the ceremony as well. He partnered extremely well with our venue to make sure every loose end was tied up. He was in my corner with my best man and groomsmen moments before the ceremony to show his support. Suffice it to say that our ceremony and reception went perfectly as planned and we owe all the credit to Budd and his organization. His hard work exceeded all of our expectations going into our big day. Budd had everyone out of the dance floor and was even getting high five’s throughout the night. Everybody loved him!
No request was too much for Budd. No text or phone call ever went unanswered. Budd met every challenge we put in front of him with a positive “can-do” attitude. I rarely take the time to sit down and write a review, but the top notch service we received from Buddy Moyer and Rosebud Entertainment was definitely worthy of such. Rosebud Entertainment gets our highest recommendation. We encourage any prospective couple to meet with Budd for their wedding needs. After just one meeting, you will walk away with unparalleled confidence knowin

Profile Picture Evan, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

He threw a great party. I greatly appreciate having him there as our DJ. We loved the music and how he handled the event.

Profile Picture User6545226, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Budd was an absolute pleasure to work with! He made the entire process easy for us and was quick to respond and very professional! He went above and beyond to make sure our day ran smoothly and stress free!

Profile Picture catrina, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Budd did an incredible job!! We loved working with him and would definitely recommend him to anyone! He kept our day on schedule without rushing anything, and played a beautiful selection of music. We absolutely loved Budd!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Budd Moyer was amazing!! He made sure everything was in alignment with what we wanted and expected for our wedding!! He took out extra time to meet with us to make sure we had all plans set.. Excellent service!! Couldn't have expected more from him.. Highly reccomend him.

Profile Picture Rachelle, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Budd Moyer was the second DJ (master of ceremonies) that my now husband and I met with. He was a referral from our photographer and came with incredible reviews. We absolutely hit it off from the beginning with Budd, he had us laughing and really took an interest not just in being our DJ, but really understanding my husband and I's love story and how we got to our wedding day. All of the different ideas he had for our wedding were absolutely amazing. My husband and I were not looking for a super traditional wedding and he was flexible and helped us to think outside of the box. Budd even came through very last minute with uplighting after our first vendor ended up completely falling through.

Our wedding day ran smoothly, largely due to him. He coordinated everything and made sure everybody was where they were supposed to be when they needed to be there. All of our guests absolutely loved him. He took the time to interact with our guests and really make everyone feel very comfortable. He knew the right songs to play at the right times, and really listened to the image we had for our wedding. Budd had people up and dancing all night and he really made our wedding so much fun! We absolutely loved Budd and are so glad we had him to help really bring our day together.

We would recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible DJ for their wedding day. :)

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

As soon as we met Budd we were blown away. He was one of the first DJs we met with and figured that all DJs were as charismatic and talented as him, and we were just charmed by another vendor. It became so clear after interviewing more that Budd was special. During the entire process Budd brought so much to the table. The ideas and games to make our wedding better never stopped. He spent the time to get to know and work with us on such a personal level that it made the experience so personal. When it came to the big day Budd truly was the master of ceremonies. He owned the room and pushed the reception along at the perfect pace. He's calm, collected, well spoken, and rolled with the punches without batting an eye. He was in no way "just another DJ", he was an integral part of our wedding, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.

Profile Picture Salvatore, 10/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

I can't express enough how amazing Budd is. There were so many details that go into a wedding that I never would have though about if it weren't for him. Of all our vendors, including our day of coordinator, I feel like Budd was the most helpful, the most flexible and I credit him with how incredible our wedding turned out! He was available to help with every step of the planning process. He had such great ideas that really made our day extra special. He also gave us great advice about the dos and donts to make the day run as smooth as possible. Budd was such a joy to work with and we got to know him so well that he felt like a friend and not just a vendor. I can't thank him enough for making our wedding perfect. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

When I began planning our wedding, a DJ was an afterthought. I originally just wanted to just put a play list together. Budd was one of the last vendors we chose. If I had to do it all over again, he would have been our first. In our first meeting I felt my stress of the day decrease. I only hoped it would continue as we worked together. It DID. Budd was the highlight of our wedding. He proved time and time again throughout the wedding that he was worth every penny. From moments where he had to tactfully pull us away from conversations to meet scheduled plans in the reception to running the entire reception and ceremony without a single issue.
Our wedding wasn’t a typical one. He catered to every non-typical idea we had, from using our first dance as our grand entrance to playing Eat It from Weird Al for the kids before the ice cream Sundays. Because of Budd, we had a fun energized ceremony and reception. I literally spent zero seconds concerned about sound and music during the ceremony to the reception running smoothly and all fun things planned happening as desired. It all just happened. He was absolutely fantastic with all ages at the party from the 4 year olds to the grown-ups.
If I had to do it all over again, Budd would be, without a doubt, the DJ of choice. Thank you so much for making our day so memorable and so very perfect!!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 8/29/15, 5 Reviews