14 Reviews for Black Tie & Co.

User Photos
Highlight Video (1)
Multi. Cameras (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
DVD (1)

Black Tie Cinema is the perfect husband and wife videography team for any special occasion that you wish to capture and savor forever. You can see in their work that they completely immerse themselves into their projects and leave subtle pieces of their tasteful, artistic expressions on everything they do. My husband and I hired them to film our wedding. We received our wedding movie trailer within two weeks after our wedding. In addition, they even made us a minute long preview tailored for our Instagram pages so we could share it with our extended group of friends. It made my husband and I both choked up by how beautiful, honest, yet epically cinematic the footage was. Chabeli was so sweet since day one, I felt as if I had known her forever. She was and STILL IS incredibly attentive to any of our needs or questions- mind you, our wedding was almost a month ago now! Austin was super efficient I'm the way he performed. He was proficient with using the drone for aerial shots and great in working with my hubby while he was getting ready. Their equipment is stellar and they are reasonably priced, the quality of work is the best I've seen. When it comes to your wedding, please don't short yourselves guys! It is the best investment we made for our wedding day. Now my husband and I get to cherish our day and all of our loved ones who shared it with us forever and truly relive the happiest day of our lives any time we want. You will LOVE your experience with not only this professional couple but the memories that they will give you to last a lifetime! Hire them! :)

Profile Picture Lindsey, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Our wedding experience with Chabeli and Austin with Black Tie Cinema was fabulous! They were very accommodating with all of the craziness that was going on that day. Our wedding was on Saturday before Hurricane Irma arrived Sunday. We got all of the photos we wanted to take with bride, groom, & flower girl and family & friends plus many, many more. They all turned out great! It is going to be hard to choose which pictures we want printed, framed, and on canvas. Thank you!!

Photos
Profile Picture Heather B, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

As a fellow vendor we have worked with Austin and Chabeli many times. We love working with them! They do AMAZING work and they are just great people. You will not be disappointed if you hire them. We have personally hired them to photograph our family several times. Every single time they have exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Black Tie Cinema to photograph or video your wedding or event!
Sincerely,
Bryan and Amy
Bryan Johnson Entertainment

Profile Picture Bryan, 8/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I appreciated how warm they were with us. Made us feel very comfortable.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Rolando, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The team was so amazing they all really cared so much about making our day very special.

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Austin & Chabeli have gone above and beyond to make sure that everything for our engagement shoot & wedding day went smoothly and perfect! They were always available to answer questions, and always made us feel comfortable and more like friends rather than just customers. We have had such a great time getting to know them and having them document the best times of our lives. There is no other photographer/videographer that I will ever recommend or choose! Thank you guys for helping with wedding day timelines and keeping everything organized during our big day! We couldn't be happier with our experience with Black Tie Cinema!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/27/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Black tie filmed both my daughters surprise engagement and her wedding. They captured every essence of emotion felt by the bride, groom and the family! The video quality was amazingly done and very crisp and clear!! I loved receiving a small video as well as the full length one. My daughter talked to them about what she wanted captured in her engagement photos and they brought our her vision more then we ever excpected!!! They are simply breathtaking photos that we will treasure!!!! They are professional and very compassionate about the work they do ...and our experience with them was spectacular!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Bell and Austin are fabulous to work with! They are attentive, and quick to respond or help. Very punctual and just all a round fun to be in the presence of! I have and will recommend them too all friends and family, because they are just awesome! Thank you both for being so kind, patient and attentive on our day!

Profile Picture Kaley, 11/26/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Blu-Ray, DVD, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras

I was nervous about how they'd work with all the madness around the house and working with a photographer as well, but I had nothing to worry about! They were very efficient calm and easy to work with. We actually had a blast all being together allowing my husband and I to just have fun on our day. Thank you!

Profile Picture Yanira, 5/28/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Austin and Chabeli are amazing!!! They are easy to work with and super delightful! Their packages include the engagement pictures. What a nice preview of what's to come for our wedding pictures. Wow!!! The photos really reflect our personalities. I've gotten so many complements!

Profile Picture Slande, 4/15/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very accommodating. Listened to all of my requests and worked hard to get them all done. Loved the whole photography experience!

Profile Picture User6815087, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I have nothing but positive things to say about Bel & Austin. We elected to use their photography services for our wedding in June 2015 as well as our engagement photos. They are both wonderful people with a natural talent for photography. We loved every single one of our photos from the our wedding day.

Profile Picture Sandra, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

The moments they capture with camera and video will truly touch your heart! How they portray raw, candid, and beautiful moments of precious memories will bring tears to your eyes and have you smiling for years to come! I don't know how they do it, but they are AMAZING at what they do! True artists with an eye for detail and they put heart and soul in their work. They did a fabulous job with all of my sister's wedding photos and video!!! They did video for my wedding, and I wish I would have had them do my photos as well!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Savannah, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I cannot recommend Black Tie Cinema enough! Chabeli & Austin are the best at what they do. We worked with them when I wanted to redo my wedding portraits. Our original photographer did fine, but I just wasn't in love with the pictures and they were pretty heavy on the photoshop. Chabeli made my vision come to life when we redid our photos. I felt kinda silly putting my dress back on after being married for a few years already-but it was SO worth it, because now I have the most gorgeous photos (that actually look like us!). They are a great team, and will make you feel incredibly comfortable and they really deliver on the creativity and quality.

Profile Picture Kristen, 2/27/10, 1 Review