Black Tie Beauty Pro Reviews

Black Tie Beauty Pro 6
Black Tie Beauty Pro 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Montgomery · Married on 08/24/2019

Sara did so amazing at the trial run on the night of my bachelorette party and on my wedding day. Definitely recommend her for anyone's big day!

Sara went above & beyond at the trial run and on my wedding day. She was super sweet and professional with not only me but with my mom and bridesmaids too. She was so calm & worked with me when my nerves were at a all time high right before the wedding. Could not of asked for a better makeup artist on my wedding day. ❤

Black Tie Beauty Pro 8
  • Davina

Davina Howard · Married on 08/18/2019

Wedding Day

Sara did an amazing job on my bridesmaids and I makeup on my wedding day . I had never had my makeup done professionally but Sara was so patient with me and walked me through the whole process to help me come up with the look I wanted ! My bridesmaids absolutely loved their makeup as did I ; we got so many compliments that we all looked gorgeous . Sara also helped and gave tips to my niece who was a bridesmaids doing her own makeup that day . Not only did she do my makeup for my wedding but she also did my makeup for my engagement photos . I would definitely recommend Sara and Black Tie Beauty Pro too anyone who wants to have their make up done professionally you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/13/2019
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 9

Kenna O'Neill · Married on 08/17/2019

Best Ever!!!

Sara was absolutely amazing from the trial, to communications and timelines, to the day of. She answered every question quickly and energetically. The day of - I couldn't have asked for a better person to do my makeup. The makeup didn't budge all day and she captured the look I wanted perfectly. Each of the moms and all the bridesmaids were blown away as well. Thank you Sara!!

• Lisa

Lisa Wells · Married on 08/10/2019

Would hire again!

We would use Black Tie Beauty again in a heartbeat for our daughter's wedding. Sara paid attention to every detail from the minute we first made contact with her thru the booking date. She was professional, personable, kind & patient. Sara made sure she understood exactly the look my daughter and bridal party wanted, then achieved just that and then some!

Sent on 10/01/2019
  • Shea

Shea Hennessey · Married on 07/27/2019

Best Make-Up Artist in Spokane

Sara is absolutely AMAZING! She did make-up for myself, my bridesmaids, my mom and mother-in-law and completely enhanced everyone's beauty. Each person was glowing after Sara did their make-up! Everyone's make-up lasted all day long and looked great in pictures. Sara was so easy to work with and so kind. She did a great job in our trial as well as the day of. I would absolutely recommend Sara and hope to get the opportunity to hire her again!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Mel HP · Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutety fantastic!!

Sara was amazing! She made me feel so beautiful on my wedding day! I am so happy with how my make up turned out. I will definitely be telling all of my other soon to be bride friends about Black Tie Beauty!!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Rachel Cole · Married on 07/13/2019

The Absolute Best!

Loved everything about my experience with Black Tie Beauty Pro! From the consultation and makeup trial, to having Sara work her magic for me and my bridesmaids! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 09/20/2019
  • Christine

Christine Keeton · Married on 07/06/2019

Black tie Beauty pro

Sara was great!! She made myself, mother, flower girl and all the bridesmaids feel and look beautiful!

Sent on 07/11/2019

Jenna Ruzicka · Married on 06/22/2019

AMAZING bridal makeup!

I am so picky when it comes to my makeup, so finding someone to do my wedding makeup was so stressful, but then I found Sara! She listened to everything I wanted and executed it perfectly! Not only did it look amazing in person, it photographed just as beautifully!! I would highly recommend Sara!! I can’t thank her enough!

Samantha · Married on 06/01/2019

Best in town! Book her!

Sara was absolutely amazing from the moment I emailed her. I reached out very last minute due to unforeseen issues with the first artist I booked. Boy am I glad that I had those issues, I could not have imagined having anyone else do my makeup for my wedding!
    I am very basic when it comes to makeup and I wanted to still look like me, Sara did a great job at enhancing the features I have. She was so professional and was extremely flexible with me! She was a trooper when dealing with my crazy bridesmaids (I had 8), it was a dance party the whole time we were getting ready! She is an awesome makeup artist and person! So happy I had the opportunity to meet her and have her glam me up for my big day!

Thank you Sara!!!!

Black Tie Beauty Pro 12
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely spectacular!

Sara was exceptional! I had bridal makeup and makeup for five bridesmaids done! All of my bridesmaids raved about how they looked and felt with their makeup, and that was so special! I had airbrush makeup done and was so pleased with how it turned out! Flawless and felt so nice! Even the next day! ;)
    I also had a makeup trial with the airbrush to see how I would like it before the wedding and was so happy with how it turned out! Sara was so flexible and willing to change anything I didn’t love. In the end, I loved it all!
    10/10 would recommend!! Great experience!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

I've never felt more beautiful!

Sara is absolutely incredible! She came to my hotel room the morning of the wedding to do my, as well as 3 of my bridesmaid's make up. (the total cost includes all four of our makeup!) All of our makeup lasted the entire day/night (over 12 hours of wear!) even through every tear. I never felt self-conscious about my makeup during the night and when I looked in the mirror at the very end of the night, I looked almost exactly like I did when I stood up from the makeup chair! Sara is so friendly and made us all feel so comfortable, even when my nerves were at an all time high. I highly highly highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kylee · Married on 09/15/2018

Black Tie Beauty Pro was a dream to work with for my recent Wedding! I was an out of town bride and I had nothing to worry about with Sara and her team glaming up my girls and I! For our group we had 11 girls for makeup and Sara remained professional and efficient with our planned timeline! Everyone loved their makeup and I couldn’t have felt more beautiful on my special day thanks to Sara and Black Tie Beauty Pro! My mom and I both did a makeup trial prior to the big day and we really enjoyed getting to know Sara more and having a better idea of how we would look! I would recommend Black Tie Beauty Pro to anyone getting married in the PNW and especially if you are looking for someone who is great to work with!!!

-Kylee Goldthorn

Black Tie Beauty Pro 17
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 18
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 19

Lorena · Married on 09/15/2018

Sara recently did our make up at my best friends wedding and wow, she did an incredible job. Not only was she super friendly and lovely to be around whilst getting your make up done but she was extremely professional, stuck to the timeline and did an incredible job on all the girls from start to finish. She made us all fall in love with our look and made us look gorgeous for our best friends day! Not to mention the look stayed on all night despite sweat, tears and dancing. Thank you Sara for your amazing work. Hopefully one day I will get the chance to see you in Cape Town ;)

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 20
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 21
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 22
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 23
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 24

Crissy · Married on 08/24/2018

Sara was one of the very best part of our wedding day! She was so flexible, coming to us to help us look beautiful, and the results of her work were amazing. She was so attentive and a great listener, and my bridesmaids and I all felt gorgeous! I would highly recommend Black Tie Beauty Pro for any event or wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 25
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 26

Alicia · Married on 08/18/2018

Sarah was amazing, super friendly and professional, Sarah is very skilled and know what she is doing. I got married yesterday and make up was perfect, it stayed on all day with no problems even with getting it done at 7 am and my wedding not till 5pm. She gave me a touch up kit just in case only thing had to reapply was lipstick for some added color. I would highly recommend her to anybody. She makes u feel special and the most beautiful women on your special day.

Sent on 08/19/2018

Rubena · Married on 08/18/2018

Black Tie Beauty Pro and Sara were a dream come true! Sara is so accommodating and attentive; she listened to my feedback and offered her valuable expertise throughout the process. I absolutely loved my makeup and felt beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Caitlyn Grote · Married on 07/14/2018

Stunning Experience

Sara was lovely to work with in every way. She did my bridal makeup and my mothers as well. Sara woke up incredibly early to fit in our makeup on my wedding day. She already had a wedding party booked later that day and was sweet enough to fit the two of us in that morning. She listened to our requests and made our makeup look naturally beautiful. We received many compliments on the makeup and it lasted all day without the slightest smudge. I would recommend Black Tie Beauty any time!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 27
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 28

Tammi · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved having Sara come to my house the morning of my son's wedding. She made my daughter and I feel so beautiful and ready for a busy fun day! I will definitely have her do my make up again! It was well worth it!

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • X

Xenia · Married on 05/26/2018

I have nothing to add, everything was great, smooth and everyone were happy. It’s was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jazmin · Married on 01/20/2018

Sarah is truly a wonderful makeup artist! I contacted her to do my makeup for a special occasion and absolutely loved it. I received many compliments throughout the night! She used air brush on me and I was so surprised because not only did it last all day, but I had never used it before and it looked incredible. She uses great products on her clients and is very well-informed on the latest makeup trends. I highly recommend her for all occasions!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Mary · Married on 12/22/2017

I hired Sara to do my hair and makeup for a formal event. I usually wear little makeup and don’t fuss with my hair but I knew I had to step it up for this occasion. Sara was on time and put me at ease immediately. We came up with a plan and she listened to my input and understood that I wanted to look beautiful but somewhat natural and not overdone. The result was perfect and just what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Sara and will use her again if the need arises.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Black Tie Beauty is great! I was given the recommendation through a co worker to use Black Tie for my wedding this past summer and I was nothing short of impressed!! They were so warm and made me feel so comfortable about what I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids! I will definitely be spreading the word about Black Tie Beauty!!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Lizzie · Married on 08/19/2017

Sara was so amazing, and accommodating with my busy schedule. I’m so happy that I had her do my makeup on my big day. It was one of the first (and best!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. Sara is a true professional, and has a passion for her work. If you’re thinking about hiring her, go for it – but book early because she is in demand!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Barbara · Married on 06/06/2017

Sara did my make up for a special event and she exceeded my expectations. She made a mid 60's woman feel like "wow". She was personable and professional and I really enjoyed working with her. I hope she will do my makeup again soon.

Sent on 01/14/2018