Black Tie Beauty Pro Reviews

Black Tie Beauty Pro 6
Black Tie Beauty Pro 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 10/20/2018

I've never felt more beautiful!

Sara is absolutely incredible! She came to my hotel room the morning of the wedding to do my, as well as 3 of my bridesmaid's make up. (the total cost includes all four of our makeup!) All of our makeup lasted the entire day/night (over 12 hours of wear!) even through every tear. I never felt self-conscious about my makeup during the night and when I looked in the mirror at the very end of the night, I looked almost exactly like I did when I stood up from the makeup chair! Sara is so friendly and made us all feel so comfortable, even when my nerves were at an all time high. I highly highly highly recommend her!!!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Kylee · Married on 09/15/2018

Black Tie Beauty Pro was a dream to work with for my recent Wedding! I was an out of town bride and I had nothing to worry about with Sara and her team glaming up my girls and I! For our group we had 11 girls for makeup and Sara remained professional and efficient with our planned timeline! Everyone loved their makeup and I couldn’t have felt more beautiful on my special day thanks to Sara and Black Tie Beauty Pro! My mom and I both did a makeup trial prior to the big day and we really enjoyed getting to know Sara more and having a better idea of how we would look! I would recommend Black Tie Beauty Pro to anyone getting married in the PNW and especially if you are looking for someone who is great to work with!!!

-Kylee Goldthorn

Black Tie Beauty Pro 12
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 13
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 14

Lorena · Married on 09/15/2018

Sara recently did our make up at my best friends wedding and wow, she did an incredible job. Not only was she super friendly and lovely to be around whilst getting your make up done but she was extremely professional, stuck to the timeline and did an incredible job on all the girls from start to finish. She made us all fall in love with our look and made us look gorgeous for our best friends day! Not to mention the look stayed on all night despite sweat, tears and dancing. Thank you Sara for your amazing work. Hopefully one day I will get the chance to see you in Cape Town ;)

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 15
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 16
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 17
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 18
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 19

Crissy · Married on 08/24/2018

Sara was one of the very best part of our wedding day! She was so flexible, coming to us to help us look beautiful, and the results of her work were amazing. She was so attentive and a great listener, and my bridesmaids and I all felt gorgeous! I would highly recommend Black Tie Beauty Pro for any event or wedding!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 20
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 21

Rubena · Married on 08/18/2018

Black Tie Beauty Pro and Sara were a dream come true! Sara is so accommodating and attentive; she listened to my feedback and offered her valuable expertise throughout the process. I absolutely loved my makeup and felt beautiful on my wedding day thanks to her.

Sent on 09/21/2018

Caitlyn Grote · Married on 07/14/2018

Stunning Experience

Sara was lovely to work with in every way. She did my bridal makeup and my mothers as well. Sara woke up incredibly early to fit in our makeup on my wedding day. She already had a wedding party booked later that day and was sweet enough to fit the two of us in that morning. She listened to our requests and made our makeup look naturally beautiful. We received many compliments on the makeup and it lasted all day without the slightest smudge. I would recommend Black Tie Beauty any time!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 22
    Black Tie Beauty Pro 23

Tammi · Married on 06/23/2018

I loved having Sara come to my house the morning of my son's wedding. She made my daughter and I feel so beautiful and ready for a busy fun day! I will definitely have her do my make up again! It was well worth it!

Sent on 07/14/2018
  • X

Xenia · Married on 05/26/2018

I have nothing to add, everything was great, smooth and everyone were happy. It’s was a pleasure to work with you! Thank you

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jazmin · Married on 01/20/2018

Sarah is truly a wonderful makeup artist! I contacted her to do my makeup for a special occasion and absolutely loved it. I received many compliments throughout the night! She used air brush on me and I was so surprised because not only did it last all day, but I had never used it before and it looked incredible. She uses great products on her clients and is very well-informed on the latest makeup trends. I highly recommend her for all occasions!

Sent on 01/27/2018

Mary · Married on 12/22/2017

I hired Sara to do my hair and makeup for a formal event. I usually wear little makeup and don’t fuss with my hair but I knew I had to step it up for this occasion. Sara was on time and put me at ease immediately. We came up with a plan and she listened to my input and understood that I wanted to look beautiful but somewhat natural and not overdone. The result was perfect and just what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Sara and will use her again if the need arises.

Sent on 01/24/2018

Melanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Black Tie Beauty is great! I was given the recommendation through a co worker to use Black Tie for my wedding this past summer and I was nothing short of impressed!! They were so warm and made me feel so comfortable about what I wanted for myself and my bridesmaids! I will definitely be spreading the word about Black Tie Beauty!!

Lizzie · Married on 08/19/2017

Sara was so amazing, and accommodating with my busy schedule. I’m so happy that I had her do my makeup on my big day. It was one of the first (and best!) decisions I made while wedding planning. Makeup was one thing I knew I didn’t want to worry about on the day of the wedding, and it came out wonderfully. Sara is a true professional, and has a passion for her work. If you’re thinking about hiring her, go for it – but book early because she is in demand!

Barbara · Married on 06/06/2017

Sara did my make up for a special event and she exceeded my expectations. She made a mid 60's woman feel like "wow". She was personable and professional and I really enjoyed working with her. I hope she will do my makeup again soon.

Sent on 01/14/2018

Mk · Married on 06/06/2017

I had the pleasure of having sara as my makeup artist for a special event. She was professional, friendly and quite knowledgeable about older skin. I also got to observe her in her studio and was so impressed. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/15/2018

Darleen · Married on 05/20/2017

My experience with Sara went above and beyond my expectations. From the moment I arrived I noticed how organized and clean her work area was. She was extremely professional but at the same time such a sweet lady to chat with. All of her products were very high quality and they felt great on my skin. I received so many compliments all evening. I highly recommend Sara and I will absolutely use her again the next time I have a special occasion!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Cyndi · Married on 01/28/2017

Sara knows exactly what she is doing, knows what is best for you based on your skin type, hair/eye color and is so much fun to talk makeup with. Sara is kind, caring, funny and super helpful. She makes everyone look and feel like princesses. She even makes sure that the ones that never wears makeup feels comfortable and likes how they look. I would highly recommend Sara for whatever your occasion may be.

Sent on 01/22/2018

Meagan · Married on 09/12/2015

Personal yet professional. Great understanding of individual needs. Caters to the style of the event. I still keep in touch with her for advice for new events on my social calendar!

Sent on 01/21/2018

Neil Ann · Married on 09/12/2015

Sara did my makeup for our daughters wedding. She did a great job of making me feel and look beautiful. Very natural, I loved her easy way and gentle touch. Thank you, Sara

Leslie · Married on 01/01/2018

I've worked with Sara and her team for the past 6 years, here in Southern California. She provided makeup and hair to my clients and everyone loved her! She made me look like a better photographer and made my photoshop time cut in half.
    I miss her.