Black Mountain Golf and Country Club Reviews

8 | Henderson, NV

8 Reviews for Black Mountain Golf and Country Club

marcy · Married on 06/09/2017

Very nice cozy facility and the staff especially were very courteous and always willing to lend a helping hand going over and above.

Our wedding was VERY BEAUTIFUL and VERY WELL ORGANIZED.

The food and staff were EXCELLENT. We highly recommend Black Mountain Golf & Country Club for any event that you might need. They made our wedding VERY MEMORABLE.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Ed · Married on 09/17/2016

Working with Aleksandra was a dream. She got into the flow of our event and offered great advice and ideas. She got our event done, the way we wanted it. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Kelly · Married on 06/04/2016

What a wonderful wedding! Black Mountain Golf and Country Club has an area for the ceremony and reception, and a beautiful golf course for pictures.

She worked with our budget to make sure we had everything we wanted for our special day, but not break the bank. She, and the entire staff, was so kind and helpful. They went out of their way to make sure it was a perfect day for us.

Aleksandra is so kind and thoughtful, she put in a lot of hard work to make sure the ceremony and reception looked very elegant and flawless. And the food was outstanding!

If you choose to have your wedding at Black Mountain Golf and Country Club, you can rest assured it will be a perfect day.

Sent on 06/08/2016

We had our Red Hat Holiday party for the second year in a row here. The facilities are beautiful, the food is delicious, the service was superb, the room was holiday decorated for us and we loved the privacy this venue offered us. We are looking forward to spending many more holiday parties here. We felt that our needs were met and our concerns were catered to. What a great place to have a private party!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Carolyn · Married on 09/26/2015

We found Black Mtn Country club after planning our wedding or we most definatly would have had both at this facility. Derrick who books their events was very professional, Friendly, really listened to what we were looking for and our budget.
    He immediatly showed us our options and we booked that day. They not only were able to meet our budget but the Foid was excellent. Our guests were so pleased, the decor was very pretty.

We have to say 1 more thing. The DJ they use might seem a little pricey around 750. But he is worth that and more. He kept our reception moving and grooving non stop. I have been to weddings that hardly anyone danced or seemed to really be having fun.

OurcReception was all and more then we thought it would be. Oh and they are open to all kind of Banquests, Receptions and are LGBT FRIENDLY!

Sent on 10/27/2015

christine · Married on 10/12/2012

Illa and her staff were outstanding!!!!

Sent on 10/16/2012

Taisha · Married on 10/02/2010

omg...i had the best wedding at Black Mountain. It was so beautiful! Illa made suggestions and i went with them as we beyond please. It gives me goose bumps just remembering how special my day was. Illa is so sweet and worked with me. She made me feel so comfortable and her vendors that she recommended were great. I will never forget how i felt on my special day and it was all thanks to Illa and her perfessional staff. My guest were happy with everything including the food... Aww i think im going to cry! lol

Sent on 10/20/2010
  • Monamae

Monica · Married on 10/04/2008

Illa at Black Mountain Golf Country Club was such a blessing during my wedding. Even at my rehearsal! The officiant got stuck out of town so Illa ran the whole rehersal for us! She helped us anyway possible when deciding on food, drinks, etc. She also includes the set-up of the reception area with the table linens, centerpieces, chair covers, etc. Everything went beautifully. I would definitely recommend this location for your wedding. My husband's sister and friend got married there too before us and had great experiences too.

Sent on 10/21/2008