7 Reviews for Black Lotus Design

7 Black Lotus Design Reviews

Holy Cow! I thought I had high expectations when it came to my wedding flowers/center pieces. Well apparently I have a poor imagination because Sara far exceeded my vision! Everything was simply perfection the day of my wedding! Sara is such a delight to work with and really a great listener. I really felt like she understood my vision and made it happen (well made it even better)! She is a true master of her art and has found her calling... i just happen to be luck enough to have hired her!

Profile Picture Natalie, 5/5/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers and centerpieces were amazing! Just gorgeous! I was sooo very happy with everything she did for me. During the planning process Sara was so helpful and accommodating. She listened to my ideas and made them into more than I'd imagined. I will definitely recommend her to everyone! I couldn't be more pleased!

Profile Picture Cecile, 8/20/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Black Lotus Design did an AWESOME job with my flowers/centerpieces at our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend to any bride. The price was reasonable as well. Sara did above and beyond than what I expected and I couldn't of picked a better florist! Thank you Sara for such a fantastic job and I will forever recommend you to any bride that asks me if I know of a creative and reasonable in price florist!

Profile Picture Jacquelynn, 6/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Black Lotus Design recently did the flowers for my daughters wedding and we couldn't be happier with the way they turned out.
The service we received was excellent . The flower arrangements were absolutely beautiful.
Sara and her asst. made the day perfect for my daughter.
Quality of Service, Responsiveness, Professionalism, Value for Cost & flexibility all get a 5.0

Profile Picture Denise, 6/17/10, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

My wedding flowers were AMAZING. I gave Sarah very little direction about what I wanted, and she came up with incredible designs. The bridal party bouquets were all stunning, and ended up fitting perfectly with each party member. I especially loved the wrist corsages for the mothers and grandmother. When it comes to my bridal bouquet... I don't have the words. Sarah really mananged to capture my essence with the beautiful orange roses (which dried very well into a keepsake, by the way!) that I will never forget. And the decor was incredible - like when I walked into the reception area, my jaw literally dropped. Sarah was great to meet and talk with, and my faith in her was completely warranted.

Profile Picture Megan, 11/7/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sara was very easy to talk to and I loved showing her my ideas through pictures and color swatches. Her excitement and enthusiasm was contagious! The flower arrangements were fabulous and so creative. My friends are still talking about them two years later!

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/28/09, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Sara made my life easy..and I had very specific ideas about what I wanted...from the flowers in my bouquet to the overall look of the wedding! Everything was beyond my exspectations...I literally gasped outloud when I saw my decorations in my ceremony area! So beautiful! I would say that working with Sara was one of the best decisions I made about my wedding. I highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Sarafina, 11/4/08, 6 Reviews