Black Cat White Cat Photography Reviews

3 | Redmond, WA

3 Reviews for Black Cat White Cat Photography

Brian · Married on 07/11/2010

Ning showed up early and did not waste any time! She opened up her bag and then it was a shoot session! She was even capturing all of the action that was going on before the wedding and did not miss a beat. Ning represents Black Cat White Cat Photography and my wife and I could not have been happier with her performance and professional, yet down-to-earth attitude. My wife and I traveled from Tucson, AZ to enjoy our destination wedding in Seattle, WA. While destination weddings are fun and everyone is excited to travel, it is still hard to really pin down the right food for your wedding, let alone a Photographer that is documenting one of the most important days of your lives! Well, leave it up to Ning, you are in good hands. I can say that we did not worry one bit once we met her in person and at the end of the night we were truly pleased. To top it off, we saw a sneak peak of our pictures and that was just the icing on the cake!

Thanks Ning for capturing one of the biggest events in our lives,
    Brian Pessin (Tucson, AZ)

Sent on 08/10/2010
  • Tanya

Tanya · Married on 09/19/2009

Black Cat White Cat Photography was the photographer who shot my wedding this past September which involved 2 different religious ceremonies and other wedding events spanning over 2 days. Ning, the Photographer was just amazing! Not only did her work stand out from others we had considered as she has an amazing artistic feel in her shots, but she shot 2 very long days with such an amazing spirit and complete quality. We are very thankful and appreciative we found BCWC Photography and couldn't thank Ning enough for making our wedding forever memorable!

Sent on 11/30/2009

Willia · Married on 06/27/2009

We asked Ning to take candid shots of us before, during, and after our ceremony. She did a great job capturing the event. The reception had some challenging lighting conditions but she still got great pictures. We are very happy with the results.

Sent on 11/26/2009