Bjoely Event Services Reviews

94 | Orlando, FL

94 Reviews for Bjoely Event Services

Rachel · Married on 11/19/2017

Joel and his team at Bjoely Events were nothing short of phenomenal. We started to plan for our wedding in a relatively short period of time (about 6 months). Throughout the process, Joel was absolutely professional and communicative as we discussed our vision for our wedding. He gave us great tips for how to keep costs down and was very flexible in his package offerings to meet our needs. Our wedding reception was an outdoor garden wedding and, as fate would have it, it began to rain heavily just a few hours before our reception was slated to begin. Joel was able to work around it, and quickly got things together after the rain stopped and had everything ready by the time our guests arrived. His food was beautiful and so delicious and we got nothing but compliments from our guests about his staff's professionalism, helpfulness and the stunning decor for our wedding reception. We would recommend Bjoely Events to anyone looking to plan a special event in the Orlando, FL area. Joel was just awesome!

Ana · Married on 07/23/2017

I just have to say that everything was amazing. Amazing work... If i have another event i defenely calling Joel again... Everything was very professional.

• I

Irma · Married on 07/07/2017

I honestly couldn't have picked a better person for my wedding. Joel dud such an AMAZING JOB that I hope to have him host any event that I do from here on out. He went above and beyond. Just wonderful!!!! Professional, and very experienced for a great price

Heather · Married on 06/30/2017

I am an event planner and used Bjoely for a recent event with more than 100 people. The food was incredible - the best catering I have ever had. many guests ask for contact information for the caterer. Set up was prompt, service incredible and staff very professional. In every way they went above and beyond! I highly recommend Bjoely Event Services!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Bjoely Event Services's reply:

Thank you Heather for consider Bjoely it was an honor to be part of that special occasion.

Keyla · Married on 04/21/2017

Absolutely the best catering service in Central Florida!
    Thank you Bjoely!

Keyla · event on: 11/12/2014

Bjoely Event Services was great!!!!!! We had a wonderful event and are grateful for the excellence service!

Teresa · Married on 03/17/2017

Wonderful service! Food was fabulous!!

Nicole · Married on 03/11/2017

We used Joel for our sports banquet at school after a recommendation from the Parent Volunteers. Joel was great to work with, very accommodating, and great food! We would certainly use him again for future events.

David · Married on 03/04/2017

Joel was a pleasure to work with. He and his professional staff exceeded our expectations at our wedding. We would gladly recommend Joel.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Bjoely Event Services's reply:

Thank you David and Brock. I really enjoy working with you on your special day.

Evelyn · Married on 10/08/2016

I don't think there are enough words to describe the amazing job Joel did with our wedding! On the day before our wedding Hurricane Matthew made it's way to Central Florida and threw all of our plans off. The power went out in our venue and they canceled on us the day before. We finally secured a new venue thanks to my church and Joel jumped in right away to make sure our wedding was everything I dreamt it could be. He came in extra early to figure out the best way to set up the venue. To top it all off the food Joel cooked was delicious! Our family and friends all raved about how good the food was and how beautiful the wedding was! Thank you Joel for making our wedding a dream come true! We couldn't have done it without you!

Evelyn and Junior

Traci · Married on 02/18/2016

I can't say it enough how amazing Bjoely is!! The food, the tables , the bartender- everything at my wedding was PERFECT!! People are still talking about it thanks to him and his crew!! He is the sweetest and most helpful person you could ask for!! He helped me , totally clueless, with every step of the way ! Immediate responses to every email/phone call- everything! He even sent me a list of the amount of liquor I needed to buy. When I needed last minute linens and everything- he had it no problem/ no question! And his prices are far beyond the best I found with the best quality. Oh and the bartender-just an example how awsome she was- my uncle couldn't get over how she had his drink ready and waiting when she saw him walking up!! It all was the most amazing wedding anyone could ask for and I cant thank them enough for making that happen! Ill be sending everyone I know or hear talking about getting married straight to Bjoely! Thank you!!!!
    Traci & John

Sent on 02/24/2016

Thank you tracy.
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 02/07/2016

Joel is fantastic! As soon as we walked in, we immediately felt comfortable, at ease, and happy with our decision. He is a true professional and knows how to stretch your dollar when you are on a budget. His food is fantastic, and we had the pleasure of sitting down to our own private tasting of our wedding cuisine. I'd also have to say, his responsiveness is impressive. No matter when I emailed Joel, he would respond within the hour. He knows how to cater to busy brides!

We have booked Bjoely for our catering, flowers, and drapery for the ceiling of our venue, Paradise Cove.

Sent on 04/11/2015

Bjoely Event Services's reply:

Thank you Nicole and Lisa.
  • F

Frances · Married on 08/03/2015

My experience with Joel was AMAZING!!! He was professional, attentive, kind, flexible and willing to go above and beyond! He went the extra mile to make our wedding day perfect! Not only did he cater our wedding with his fantastic food and menu choices, but he did my bouquet and nailed it! I had beautiful orchids, hydrangeas, garden roses, and roses for a tropical yet elegant bouquet. If you are in doubt, don't hesitate to book him as quickly as possible as I would recommend him for any event!!!

Anne · Married on 05/16/2015

I couldn't have been happier with the service that Joel and his staff provided at my son and his bride's garden-party wedding. We had ninety guests. They provided a appetizer cocktail hour before the ceremony and buffet dinner. The food was delicious and nicely served. The bartender and wait-staff were professional, efficient and seamless in their service. Bjoely will certainly become a well-known restaurant and catering service in the region if they keep up this level of quality! It is nice to be able to be so confident in a 100% satisfaction revie.

Matt · Married on 05/14/2015

Joel was awesome!!! Food was amazing and price per person you could not beat that and made it within our budget. Anyone would be lucky to have BJoely cater there event! Check him out and use him for your event.

Garlyne · Married on 05/09/2015

Joel was very professional the quality of food was great we highly recommend his services.

Bjoely Events made my Wedding Day and Reception Day an entire success. All night and days after I have received many compliments on the décor and most importantly the food. He's an excellent Chef and makes dishes just like my mother would cook for us. I can't thank him enough for all of the help, flexibility, and commitment he had to my event. I can't thank him enough.

From the Stree Free Bride,
    Melissa

Shakira · Married on 03/29/2015

I want to start by telling you we had a destination wedding in Florida and Joel was extremely helpful all around. He was always a phone call or email away. He always kept in touch and provided the best service. There is so much I can say about Joel. He is awesome! From his beautiful decorations... to his delicious food ...to great advise, he provides it all! His flower arrangements are breathtaking. He did all our table arrangements as well as bouquets for the whole wedding party and they were beautiful! He helped keep me calm and reassured me the whole time leading up to our wedding. He gave me great tips for a smooth day and he helped keep things flowing. He could add coordinator to his resume. His food is the best!! Everyone enjoyed everything and made comments after the wedding on how delicious the food was and how beautiful the decorations were. Joel is also very thoughtful, we had buffet style dinner and Joel made sure my husband and I were served first at our table. I could go on and on about Joel, I highly recommend him!!!

Hanna · Married on 03/22/2015

Bjoely Catering was extremely affordable and very professional. Joel listened to everything we wanted for our big day and even gave us some great advice. If we were to have another event, we would use Bjoely again without question. Food was amazing and Joel went above and beyond for us, we couldn't of been more happier.

Temeka · Married on 03/21/2015

BJoely was the perfect one stop shop for me! Catering, decorations, and flowers were all beauty! He was patience and professional at all times, especially with last minute changes the week of.

Caley · Married on 12/07/2014

The quality of food for the price can not be beaten here. The food was outstanding and hot and fresh and ridiculously affordable. Hands down the most affordable place we found in Orlando. We met with Joel and he let us try whatever we wanted until we found the perfect menu for our wedding. His food was cheaper, and better tasting, than all the other places we tried. The service at the wedding was flawless. Friendly staff and great food. Joel was even there serving us and everyone himself!! Even though he may not be a "big name" or "big name company" he 100% deserves a chance because he will blow you away, like he did for us!

Phil · Married on 11/28/2014

Joel was absolutely amazing. He exceed our expectations, and our wedding day was even more beautiful than we had envisioned. He really listened to us during the consult and it showed in the quality of his designs. He was very attentive during the entire wedding and the was with us from beginning to end. He really made our day extra special and we will be using him for more events in the future. We highly recommend him to anyone planning a wedding or any other event.

Stacie · Married on 11/22/2014

Joel was great! Easy to work with, very friendly, and his food was delicious. His services were excellent, and very affordable, and all of our guests loved the food! So often you hear about couples who do not get to eat at their wedding - this was definitely not the case at our wedding! Joel personally delivered us food before opening the buffet to everyone else, and made sure to check in on us several times throughout the evening.

Joel also provided our linens for the event, and they were gorgeous.
    Can't say enough good things about working with him!

We are so satisfied with our decision in having Joel @ BJoely events cater our wedding. People are still talking about how good the food is. Joel and his staff worked so hard to make our wedding perfect. I originally went in for a buffet for my guests, came out with passed appetizers, chiavari chairs, a bartender and a buffet for my guests. He fit into our budget and the food was still so very delicious. My husband talks about it almost every day since the wedding how he wishes we had some of Joel’s cooking/catering. I plan on hiring him in the future, even if it’s a small family gathering, his food is just that good. One thing that I feel makes Joel stand out from others is, he is genuine and truly cares. When we met with him the day before our wedding he said this “I am requesting that you choose one person to stand by your table for when guests come by to take pictures, I want you to enjoy this meal as you both have worked hard to get here, and I want you to enjoy the meal while its warm on your special day” because he has catered so many weddings, he has seen brides and grooms not enjoy their food or get to eat any food because guests want to take photos. Although buffet, he personally came over with me and my husband’s plates to enjoy before anyone else got their meal. Joel, you did a superb job, thank you for the help with our decorations and centerpieces. Looking forward to hiring you again in the future. If you want a delicious meal that is in your budget, please consider Joel. I promise you, you will be happy you did!

Kelli · Married on 11/08/2014

So glad I chose Bjoley Events to cater my wedding! Both my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and so did all of our guests! Our dinner was buffet style but he made sure that the groom and I ate first thing and served us our food which was so thoughtful!!! The quality of food for the price is unbeatable! Everything tasted absolutely AMAZING! He was also very responsive during the entire time leading up to the wedding and very pleasant to work with! Definitely, definitely recommend Joel for your upcoming event!

-Happy Bride :)