BJ Enright Photography Reviews

11 | New York, NY

11 Reviews for BJ Enright Photography

Grace · Married on 04/16/2016

My fiance and I just took our engagement photos with BJ. He was so sweet and responsive via email, and we were thrilled with how comfortable he made us feel during our session.
    We were both nervous to have our photo taken, but BJ did an amazing job putting us at ease and guiding us on poses without being overbearing. He turned around a preview of our photos in about a day (amazing!) and we absolutely LOVED the way they turned out. He captured our best angles and some truly amazing light-- couldn't recommend BJ more highly!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/12/2014

Booking BJ was the best decision of our wedding planning! We had a great experience from start to finish. He truly has a gift for photography and we could not be happier with our wedding photos. Our guests were so impressed at how well BJ and his assistant covered all the special moments without ever needing to be told. The sensed the special moments happening before we did. Also, it helps that BJ is a joy to spend time with as he follows you through your entire special day. Can't wait to recommend him to friends!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Lauren · Married on 09/13/2014

Having BJ as our photographer was literally one of the highlights of our engagement and wedding at the Brooklyn Winery. We were introduced to BJ through friends who worked with him for their wedding, who had friends who also used him, so a long line of great recommendations. Leading up to our wedding, we did an engagement photo shoot with BJ in Brooklyn. As someone who wasn't the biggest fan initially of engagement shoots, BJ has completely changed my mind. This was a great opportunity to get to know BJ and get comfortable in front of the camera - not easy for most! But BJ made our 2 hour shoot actually feel easy and fun. And for someone who thinks they are not photogenic, I was floored by how awesome our photos turned out and how much I loved them! Needless to say, I was so excited BJ would be there to capture our wedding day, and he really exceeded our expectations. He is at once efficient and helpful, making sure we got every family portrait we needed and finding us throughout the night when we needed him, while also making everyone totally comfortable and glad to be around him. BJ went above and beyond to create special moments in the unique, casual and romantic style we wanted, going so far as to study up on my Pinterest page of photo ideas I love! We are absolutely over the moon with the first sneak peek of photos we have seen so far. BJ was able to truly captured us and our wedding in a way that I honestly didn't know was possible. He is also just a genuinely nice, caring and amazing person to be around. We are thrilled he was part of our day and give him our highest recommendations to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Erin · Married on 09/06/2014

I love BJ! He did you engagement photos and we had such a great experience we hired him for our wedding in Upstate NY.

BJ's photos are incredible, and he's super fast at getting preview shots to you so you can oogle them right away!

At our wedding, BJ was fantastic, and several guests commented on how friendly and easy going he was, and I never felt like he was obtrusive at all.

I highly recommend BJ for NYC couples for both engagement and wedding photography!

Sent on 09/17/2014

Bianca · Married on 09/05/2014

BJ was an absolute treasure to work with and we are so glad we chose him to be a photographer. In large part, we actually scheduled our wedding date around his availability and it was so worth it! BJ fit in seamlessly with our plans for the day, got along with our friends and family, and managed to capture some incredible unplanned moments. His style is exactly what we were looking for - a unique perspective with rich colors and real moments. He was extremely easy to work with and we definitely feel like we've become friends with him throughout this process!! We are *thrilled* with our completely beautiful images and can't wait to have another reason to use him again. (We already recommended him to one of our best friends, and we can't wait to run into him at that wedding :).) Thanks so much for everything BJ! Your style and your work are amazing, and we loved working with you!

Sent on 01/30/2015

Sharn · Married on 12/02/2013

My fiancé hired BJ in New York in January to take photos of the amazing proposal and god we were not disappointed!!

The rooftop we got engaged on was very very dark and I thought that the photo's wouldn't come out that great. Boy was I wrong. The pictures themself was AMAZING!!! BJ encapsulated the moment perfectly and we were so so pleased with the photographs!

We were highly recommend BJ, not just for his awesome work but also his patience and his reasonable rate.

The pictures speak for themself :)

Can't recommend him enough and his work is nothing less than amazing.

Thank you again BJ!

Sharn

Sent on 04/12/2014

I absolutely loved working BJ and his assistant Courtney for our wedding. From our first day meeting BJ for our engagement photos, we were confident we’d made the right choice, when we saw the results we were ecstatic. On our wedding day, BJ and Courtney made us feel at ease and brought a lightness and fun to the whole experience. BJ handled all the confusing flurry of family photographs with cheerful professionalism and confident hand, even getting our little flower girls to enjoy the photos. We would recommend BJ and Courtney both very highly. Their work is outstanding, their personalities bring fun and joy to the whole process.

Sent on 10/13/2013

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2013

I cannot gush enough about BJ! He was recommended to me through a friend and I'm so grateful. My husband and I did both an engagement session (which is great to do if you're nervous) and a wedding day package.

We received so, so many images. BJ insists on having a second photographer with him, and it turned out to be essential and not something I would have thought was necessary. Getting-ready shots can be logistically challenging with one person, so that was great. Plus, BJ's assistant was able to capture lots of photos of our guests and details which I feel lucky to have. We had to wait some time for our images, but it was well worth it.

I couldn't be happier with how our photos turned out. Both the engagement photos and wedding photos are beyond priceless to me. And I've received so many compliments from family and friends. BJ made us feel so comfortable and really captured who we are as a couple. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Amy · Married on 08/24/2012

BJ was everything you could ask for in a photographer...and more! He was so nice and easy to work with, his photos are absolutely beautiful, and he is extremely prompt with emails and phone calls. BJ really took the time to get to know us as a couple and to incorporate poses we liked into his shooting. He was 100% open to feedback and was extremely helpful when it came to developing a photo-timeline for our big day. I absolutely recommend that you hire him...you won't regret it!

Sent on 09/17/2012

Kate · Married on 07/09/2011

I am absolutely positive BJ was the right choice for me for my wedding photographer, and I couldn't have found somebody better if I tried. He is great to work with, and the quality of his photography is top-notch.

First of all, BJ is so easy to work with. He is very knowledgeable about what he's doing, he is friendly, and he is always professional. He is always on time, and he stays on schedule. Well before the wedding, he gave me a questionnaire to fill out so he could get an idea of what I was looking for. I wanted my wedding to feel elegant, and he definitely made that happen in the pictures. He stays true to the overall feel that you want to achieve with your photos (e.g. elegant, fun, classic, modern, etc.). He also asked for the names of everyone in the bridal party so he could streamline the process of taking all of the portraits. In fact, one of the groomsmen commented later on how very smoothly the portraits went! For the remainder of the day, he was practically able to predict every move we were about to make, and he got all the best shots. He worked with a second photographer, so between the two of them they were able to document all of the important moments throughout the day.

Secondly, his photography is some of the best I've seen. The photos are always well-focused and well-framed. The individual shots can stand alone as excellent photos, and altogether the photos tell the narrative of your wedding day. My husband and I also got a wedding album from BJ, and we love it. We chose the shots we wanted, and BJ organized it and created a spectacular piece of art that I am always excited to show people.

I highly recommend BJ as a photographer. I loved working with him, I love the photographs I am left with, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 07/27/2012

Nicole · Married on 06/17/2011

BJ was SO great! We were friends in high school and I knew that I wanted someone familiar to shoot our wedding so that it would be really personal. BJ was perfect. He really wanted to learn about who we are and what we wanted to have to represent our event and then delivered exactly what we hoped for and more. He is incredible at both candid photography that captures the moments AND interesting set up shots that are fun. He also did incredible work with the color saturation and lighting and made everyone look amazing in the images. We couldn't be happier with our photos and every time we look at them we are able to feel the emotion, movement, and excitement of our wedding day. BJ is the best!

Sent on 01/11/2012