Bit of Whimsy Cakes Reviews

Bit of Whimsy Cakes 5
Bit of Whimsy Cakes 6
Bit of Whimsy Cakes 7

Jessica · Married on 08/21/2017

Bit of Whimsy Cakes made my wedding cake in August of this year. It was beautiful, elegant, and delectable, just the way my husband and I wanted it. Such a professional business and the cake was delicious. 5 stars all around!

Marissa · Married on 08/19/2017

Bit of Whimsy Cakes made amazing cakes for our wedding! The ideas we had for the wedding cake and the grooms cake was captured PERFECTLY! Great pricing, amazing responsiveness, and so so soooo talented!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Mandy · Married on 08/12/2017

From the tasting to the day of the wedding, Bit of Whimy Cakes nailed it! The cakes are not only beautiful but delicious too. Not to mention, Becky is so flexible, kind and professional. We hope to order our top layer for our anniversary next year!

Bit of Whimsy Cakes 8
    Bit of Whimsy Cakes 9
    Bit of Whimsy Cakes 10
    Bit of Whimsy Cakes 11
  • Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 08/11/2017

Becky was a joy to work with and I feel so blessed to have found her. She was very responsive to emails, very personable, and from the initial cake tasting (which was extremely organized and a fun experience), to the delivery of our cake for our reception, every step was flawless.
    Now to the most important part ...hehe, the cake & icing was absolutely delicious! Becky has so many fun flavors to choose from and our guests LOVED it! We chose french toast, pumpkin spice, & carrot. All were phenomenal, but the french toast was of course a major hit....and with maple buttercream icing ... can you say mouth watering? The design was also exactly what I had envisioned. So happy to have used Becky!

I highly recommend Bit of Whimsy Cakes!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Bit of Whimsy Cakes 12

Holly · Married on 08/06/2017

I loved both of my cakes from Bit of Whimsy! We also revived complements from guests on how good the cake was! Highly recommend :)

Rachel · Married on 07/08/2017

I had a certain look I was going for for my wedding cake and she made it just the way I pictured it! It was absolutely incredible! It looked so good!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Shaleta · Married on 07/01/2017

Becky with A Bit of Whimsy is AMAZING to work with. Her cakes are not only beautiful and detailed. They are DELICIOUS!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Hillary · Married on 06/02/2017

Becky is beyond amazing to work with! I met her at a bridal fair where I tasted every single bakery sample there and her cake was BY FAR the best! It was the only sample that was moist, fresh, and flavorful. I went with it knowing nothing about her company other than the sample tasted good and the designs on display were pretty. We met up for a tasting a few weeks later and she was an absolute joy to work with. She took all of my ideas and sketched out exactly what I was visualizing. We walked away that afternoon and my fiancé (now husband) said it was the best cake he had ever had. We had a 5 tier cake for ~200 people and it was DEVOURED! Not a single piece was left at the end of the night (other than our top tier we saved) and since the wedding, several people have admitted they ate 2-3 pieces because it was so good! My guests are still raving about it! Becky made my bridal shower cake too and I got the same response from it. If you're wondering about flavors, I'm SURE they're all great... but we LOVED the following: Strawberry with strawberries and cream filling and buttercream icing. This is what we had for my shower. | Coconut with coconut buttercream icing. We had 3 tiers of this combo. It's my husband's favorite! Very light and fresh. The coconut buttercream icing is beyond amazing. | Classic almond with strawberries and cream filling and classic buttercream icing. These were the other two tiers of our wedding cake.

My most favorite detail was Becky's willingness to accommodate the special touches that meant so much to me. My grandmother has Alzheimer's and was not able to attend the wedding. I collected hobnob milk glass with her and we were planning to use several pieces of our collection as table centerpieces in her honor. Becky decorated one tier of the cake in a hobnob pattern to mimic milk glass. It looked like it was actually made of milk glass. It was spectacular & SO special! I cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Terra · Married on 04/30/2017

Our Wedding Cake was AMAZING! Becky made my vision come to life! It looked and tasted great! Our guests couldn't stop talking about how great it was! Thanks Becky! You are definitely my preferred cake baker!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Jeanelle · Married on 04/22/2017

Becky was just a dream to work with. She understood exactly what I wanted and was willing to work with me on every detail of the design. She always responded promptly to emails and question and had everything in order on her end throughout the process. She traveled with my cake to a remote Bed and Breakfast and got it there intact! She also was flexible and professional enough to deal with a less than pleasant venue host and to present a stunning cake despite that obstacle! It was so yummy and very affordable to boot! I could not ask for anything more and my cake was probably my favorite detail of the whole event! I can't say enough about how pleased I am with Becky's service and kindness!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Christina · Married on 04/08/2017

Becky was great to work with! Her cakes are beautiful and also very delicious. She was very responsive, and imaginative, and listened to our ideas. She provided both the wedding cake and the groom's cake. The groom's cake in particular required a lot of imagination and creativity on Becky's part, and she pulled it off beautifully. The wedding cake was beyond beautiful. We received many compliments about both. I would recommend her to anyone looking for that special cake.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Kari · Married on 04/06/2017

Best quality wedding cake I have ever tasted!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Bit of Whimsy Cakes's reply:

Thanks, Kari!

Alex · Married on 11/12/2016

Becky is AMAZING!!! We went to a wedding show and tried a million cakes and hers was hands down the best! Not only is her cake tasty, her prices are definitely feasible. When we met with her for our tasting and cake design she was so easy to work with and listened to every detail that I wanted. I was nervous about my wedding cake because I wanted huge and color! But she drew a sketch and sent me pictures of examples and I knew I was in good hands. We got a million compliments on not only the look of the cake but the taste, and even a month and a half after our wedding people are still talking about our cake! If you are looking for fun flavors and beautiful cake design at a great cost Becky is your girl!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Nina · Married on 10/28/2016

Becky from Bit of Whimsy made our wedding cake and it was fabulous! We did a tasting ahead of time selecting what flavor we wanted. We changed our venue and she drove two hours to deliver our cake. This is not a complaint of her, but I did not double check our cake topper size ahead of time and did not realize it was too large for the top layer of our cake. Becky texted me the day of the wedding after setting up the cake saying the topper wouldn't fit, which was disappointing, but totally not her fault. It turned out to not be a big deal at all and the cake topper was not missed! The cake was beautiful with a carefully crafted batman symbol etched on the front as requested and it tasted wonderful! We highly recommend her!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Carla · Married on 10/15/2016

Becky was wonderful to work with! The cake was exactly what she and I discussed and was delicious. All you can ask for!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Hailey · Married on 10/01/2016

Becky was fast, efficient, and created exactly what I wanted! She communicated well with me and was completely accommodating to my controlling tendencies. I would certainly go back again in the future!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Ke'Ala · Married on 09/03/2016

Our cake and cupcakes were AMAZING!! Our guest are still talking about the cupcakeS. It was a pleasure working with Becky. I'm ready for my 1st year anniversary so I can eat the top part of my cake. LOL.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Liz · Married on 06/11/2016

Becky was so wonderful to work with! She was so accommodating and professional and AFFORDABLE! She prepared a wonderful tasting for us so we could choose our favorites (that was the hardest part, because they were all so delicious!) The cake and cupcakes all turned out better than I even dreamed of and were so amazing we barely had any leftovers. Would HIGHLY recommend using! :)

Morgan · Married on 06/04/2016

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Becky! She goes above and beyond to make sure that you get the cake that you want. She is super sweet and very professional. I'm actually hosting a baby shower and having her do the cake for that as well. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 12/20/2016

STACI · Married on 05/21/2016

My cake and cupcakes were incredible! We had a wedding on a budget and she surpassed all expectations on getting an incredible cake for a good price and the flavors were amazing and we were able to have her make the groom's cake too, which he LOVED! 7 months after the wedding people are still talking about how good those were! I 100% recommend Becky for cakes!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Becky was very professional and fun to work with. She provided any flavor of cakes, filling, and icing for tastin.We had cupcakes on a tier along with a small cake on top and a grooms cake. We were able to choose any flavor cupcake, filling, and topping. They were there to set it up several hours before the wedding. The grooms cake was amazing: it was a sugar Ale8 bottle in an edible ice bucket with sugar ice cubes. The guests love it!

Sent on 05/31/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/14/2016

Becky at Bit of Whimsy was absolutely amazing in all aspects! We ordered cupcakes and one very small cake and they were delicious! Our guests raved over them! Not only were they delicious but they were beautiful.
    Becky was so great to work with and made everything so simple the day of. She swept in set up a beautiful display of the cake and cupcakes and was gone before I even realized it! I would highly recommend a bit of whimsy to any couple getting married! They are top notch!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Kelsey · Married on 05/14/2016

This vendor not only has great prices, but the cake is absolutely delicious. I heard nothing but amazing review from all of our guests! Whimsy Cakes also has several really unique flavors to make their cakes fun! Our cake looked exactly like what we described and was so moist and tasted great even after being frozen several days after the wedding!

Amber · Married on 03/12/2016

My cake was beautiful, and tasted great.

Stephanie · Married on 01/08/2016

We are VERY pleased with the service we got with Bit of Whimsy Cakes! Not only was the cake perfect looking and beautiful, it tasted AMAZING!!! The tasting/ sample appointment was fun and all of the options presented were amazing! They set up the cake on time and provided everything we needed. THANKS AGAIN!!