Birke Weddings Reviews

Birke Weddings 3
Birke Weddings 4
Birke Weddings 5

Halley · Married on 06/29/2019

Loved the pictures and the people!

I was fortunate enough to engage Birke Photography for my wedding and I cannot recommend them enough!!!! Caroline was the photographer for my cousin’s wedding and I loved the pictures. As soon as my husband and I got engaged we reached out and it was one of the BEST decisions we made! Not only do we and our families absolutely love the photos, which captured our day perfectly, but the entire process of working with them was wonderful. Caroline and Brooke were so professional yet easy and fun. Having two photographers ensured nothing was missed from preparations and decorations to combinations of people, and all the candid moments that made the day special. We spent the most time with Caroline and Brooke compared to anyone else that day, and we could not have been happier with our choice. Caroline has an amazing vision but also pays attention to the tiny details that make all the difference. I would choose Birke Photography again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Jaclyn · Married on 05/18/2019

The absolute best!

I can’t tell you how many portfolios I looked at, estimates I received and phone calls. I knew when I spoke to Caroline she was the one! The pricing, her attention to details and her personality.
    Let’s be honest planning a wedding can be stressful. You can find yourself scrolling hours on end questioning every little detail. Caroline not only captured every single detail (some which many wouldn’t notice).she was so easy to work with. She made you feel comfortable being in-front of the camera. The day I received my photographs (another huge surprise, only a short few weeks) back I was truly blown away. There hasn’t been a day since our wedding that I have not looked at one! She is such a treasure! Hands down one of my favorite vendors.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Birke Weddings 6
    Birke Weddings 7
    Birke Weddings 8
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 08/26/2018

Very Happy with Birke!!

I would absolutely recommend Caroline (Birke Weddings) as she captured everything I could have wanted during our wedding. She has a very artistic eye which i appreciated. I liked how we changed the scenery during our pre ceremony pictures to get different background views. she is a true professional and reasonably priced. very high quality outcome and i am very pleased with it all!!

Sent on 05/19/2019
    Birke Weddings 9
    Birke Weddings 10

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Exceeds all expectations

We absolutely loved working with Caroline and Brooke. They were so down-to-earth, fun, and talented at what they do. Caroline knew how to make us feel at ease and have fun with the process. She clearly knows her stuff - I was so pleased when I realized that our officiant had stepped out of the way after pronouncing us married and thanked him, but he clarified that it was our excellent photographer who made sure it happened! She is very talented at directing! And of course the photos are gorgeous. We'd hire Birke Photography again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Brianna Daigle · Married on 08/04/2018

Birke Photography is in a league of its own!!!

There is not one single picture we don’t absolutely love!! We truly can’t thank you guys enough for putting us at ease on our big day, and for capturing such wonderful and stunning photographs we will cherish for a lifetime!!
    x.o

Sent on 12/08/2018

Jake Birchard · Married on 07/28/2018

Amazing results

Caroline was excellent. Very professional to work with and she captured some amazing photos from our wedding. From the start she was very proactive in talking with us before the wedding and getting to know what we wanted, while also setting our expectations of how things would go. We talked with her several times before the wedding to make sure everything was well planned before the day. The day of the wedding she was very organized and did a great job getting all of the shots that we wanted before the ceremony. Working with her was very easy and she made both my wife and I very comfortable and relaxed. The turnaround on getting the pictures was fairly quick and we loved the results. I would highly recommend her as a photographer for your wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2018

Gabrielle · Married on 06/23/2018

Caroline and her team were incredible for our wedding! From the time I contacted her, to working out contract details, to phone calls, to the day of the wedding, everything went smoothly. She was always prompt, respectful, and helpful in our correspondences. The day of the wedding she was so good at making my husband and I feel comfortable in front of the camera! She was so sweet with us and my family and made the whole photo-taking process a fun experience. The pictures she sent us after the wedding are just incredible - beautiful quality and lighting and made us look awesome! I am in love with all of the photos. I would highly recommend Birke Photography!

Sent on 09/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 07/29/2017

have her too! After our engagement photo session I knew that I had made the right choice. Caroline is super friendly and really helped me get used to being in front of the camera (usually NOT my thing) and then seeing the beautiful photographs that resulted (I normally really don't like the way I look in pictures) just confirmed that I had made the right choice. When it came to the wedding she was super helpful in planning my day of time line and ensuring I got the shots I really wanted while not missing much of our cocktail hour or reception. We received our photos just 2 & 1/2 weeks after our wedding & just like our engagement photos they were prefect! It is so amazing to get to relive our perfect day every time I see our photos :)

Sent on 08/20/2017

Natalie · Married on 07/08/2017

We had the best experience with Birke Photograpy. Caroline and Brooke made sure everything went perfectly. They took the time to look at my Pinterest page of wedding photography, looked over my questionnaire they had me fill out online, and met with me over the phone. They completely understood the look and style of pictures we wanted. They captured every last detail, and kept us on a great schedule. They made the pictures fun and easy and set up a perfect first look for us. I love how they had a great balance of letting us have fun, and having us do pictures. They made us feel so comfortable. I would highly recommend Birke Photography for your wedding, or any upcoming professional pictures you need!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kate · Married on 07/01/2017

We had the great pleasure of having Birke Photography as our photographers for our July wedding in Waitsfield, VT. My husband and I are shy, so we weren’t sure how we would feel about photographers capturing us throughout the day, especially in intimate moments like the first look. However, Caroline and Brooke were both so caring, friendly, and enthusiastic that we felt comfortable and had fun -- in fact, some of our favorite moments from the day were with them! We weren’t sure what kind of photos we wanted, but from our first introductions to Caroline and Brooke, we could tell we could trust their vision and creativity — and we are so glad we did! They noticed our style and personality, and captured photos that were true to us. They quickly adapted when it rained on our wedding day and we were running a little late, and were so calm, professional, and positive that we didn’t worry about the weather or timing — we knew we could be confident in trusting them and their judgement! We couldn’t be more thrilled with our photos and are so happy to have them to capture the different moments of the day! Our guests raved about Caroline and Brooke during the wedding, especially the wedding party and family, because they circulated, without intruding, and made posed shots quick, fun, and easy. They also managed to get multiple shots of everyone, which our guests loved. We were so lucky to have Caroline and Brooke as our photographers — we can’t recommend them highly enough!!

Sent on 08/19/2017

Loren · Married on 05/21/2017

Caroline is amazing! The pictures were better than we could have ever imagined. She made a perfect day look even more perfect. She was so flexible during the day and accommodated both our requests and our families' requests when we thought of last minute picture ideas. She put us at complete ease and we never felt like we were posing for a picture. We can't say either about Caroline and would recommend her to anyone! Thank you for the memories!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Laura · Married on 02/25/2017

Caroline is a complete joy to work with! She shot my sister's wedding two years ago, and as soon as we got engaged we knew we didn't need to look any further for our photographer. From our first conversation, to going over the vision for our wedding day, to finally the day of. Caroline is a complete professional who puts you at ease and captures the most incredible moments you didn't even realize were happening! Going through the final photographs...we couldn't decide which to frame! Each photo is more beautiful than the next! We cannot recommend Birke Weddings and Caroline enough!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Carolyn · Married on 09/10/2016

My husband and I had a September wedding in Waitsfield, VT, and were lucky enough to have Birke Photography as our photographer. We can’t recommend Birke enough! For starters, my husband and myself are very shy, typically we aren’t ones to willingly hop in front of a camera. Caroline, however, was so lovely and easy to work with that this wasn’t even an issue. She made it very easy to feel comfortable in front of the camera. We just received our wedding photographs, and our absolutely thrilled. She captured some really nice moments, which included an assortment of candid and posed pictures (which don’t even look posed), as well as some really beautiful shots of my dress and our wedding bands. Caroline doesn’t just shoot and edit typical wedding photos… each shot is truly a work of art!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Tara · Married on 07/09/2016

From start to finish Caroline at Birke Weddings was professional, responsive and the best at what she does. She's creative, laid back and is open to your ideas if there are specific shots you want. My husband and I got married at Mt. Top Inn and Resort in Chittenden, VT on 7.9.16 and we had Caroline and her colleague working with us that day and it was truly a great experience. She has all different price packages so she can work within your budget if that's what you need. We've seen a few sneak peek pictures so far of our wedding and they are GORGEOUS! We can't wait to see more! Hiring Birke Weddings was the best choice! Thank you!

Tara + Joe

Sent on 07/30/2016

Sean · Married on 06/18/2016

You will be a lucky couple is you have the opportunity to book Caroline. She is simply fantastic! Very talented photographer. Friendly, sociable, smart. The photos are everything we hoped for and more. Working with her was a pleasure. She actually helped us to feel more relaxed and able to enjoy our special day, both beforehand and in the moment.

Sent on 08/18/2016

Kirsten · Married on 06/04/2016

Caroline was the perfect choice for a photographer for our wedding in June at the Skinner Barn. As with many pieces of wedding planning, we weren’t exactly sure what questions we should be asking when looking for a photographer; we just knew we wanted phenomenal pictures. We got that and more! From my first phone call with Caroline, I knew that we were working with an experienced professional that would take great care of us. She was in communication with us for the few months leading up to our wedding, including sending over a questionnaire that helped us think through what was important to us. She was experienced with our venue, and sent over detailed timeline options to make sure we got everything in that we wanted. Since we had never been professionally photographed before, we were a little nervous about the whole thing, but Caroline put us completely at ease and we just had a blast with her throughout the whole day. While we had some idea of the kinds of photos we wanted, we leaned on her wedding expertise and familiarity with the area, which meant we got some stunning shots in a covered bridge, out in a field and even with a herd of cows on the side of the road. She was fantastic with our families and guests before and during the ceremony and reception. And while spending time with our friends and family throughout our wedding was a priority for us, she kept an eye on the light outside and took us out to capture some golden hour shots. The end result was an enormous set of stunning photos which all perfectly captured our day. Caroline was the perfect choice, and we cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Jess · Married on 05/28/2016

We had an amazing experience with Birke Photography! Caroline was a dream to work with. She and her associate made the entire experience so fun and easy, and captured the essence of the day beautifully. We couldn’t be happier with our the end result! We love every one of our photos, and Caroline got them back to us incredibly quickly, to boot!

Sent on 06/29/2016

We got married in October 2016 at the 1824 House and I cannot say enough good things about my experience working with Caroline of Birke Photography. From the very first communication, everything was just so easy. We were planning our wedding from afar, and Caroline generously agreed to meet with us when we were in town for a visit, responded promptly to emails, and assuaged my fears as it looked like bad weather was headed our way for the wedding. This doesn't even touch on the beauty of the photos. I think her work says it all, but I'll say it again for emphasis. Caroline got every photo I could have wanted and so many additional fun and sweet ones that I never could have come up with. And she did this all with such stealth! Looking over my photos, I couldn't believe she caught some moments without me realizing she was even there. I cannot recommend Birke Photography more highly, I feel so blessed to have worked with them and to have these photos as memories of our perfect day. Thank you for everything Caroline! - Charlene & John

Sent on 03/14/2016

Samantha · Married on 09/19/2015

Choosing a photographer to trust with the task of documenting our wedding day was the most stressful of the many decisions I made during the planning process and going with Birke Photography couldn't have been a better choice. Caroline and her team were so lovely and easy to work with and all of the photos came out absolutely beautiful, we will treasure them forever.

Sent on 01/04/2016

From the minute that we sat down with Cameron over coffee we knew that we wanted her to help us document our wedding. We had already seen her work online and loved it, but what was even more wonderful was that she made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She also seemed to really hear us regarding our needs and visions for our wedding documentation.

In the time leading up to our wedding, Cameron was quickly responsive to all of my multitudes of emails, attentive, and detail-oriented. She made us feel confident! Cameron even offered to shoot our rehearsal dinner and welcome party which was wonderful and helped us to document the full weekend.

Throughout our wedding weekend Cameron was easy to be around, sweet, and kind. She was calm and unintrusive. Not only was Cameron phenomenal to spend time with, but her resulting work is absolutely incredible. She created for us two short highlight videos (welcome party and wedding), a long wedding highlight video, and a home video style compilation of most of the footage from the evening. Her work is out of this world. The videos are elegant, creative, and sophisticated in a subtle, artistic, and moving way. They are interesting and really tell the story of our wedding.

We completely and totally recommend Cameron as a videographer. She is present and available, talented, and incredibly creative! Thank you so much Cam for helping us to document such an important and meaningful time in our life!

Sent on 01/18/2016

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2014

We had a great experience with Birke right from the beginning. Caroline & Cameron were responsive, prompt, & professional - and on top of that they beautifully documented our wedding day with photos/video that we will forever be grateful for.

One piece of advice: If you're on the fence about video, do it. The highlight video that Cameron produced is one of my favorite things ever - and we almost didn't do video at all. I'm SO happy we did.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Five stars isn't even enough for Birke Photography - they did an incredible job and are so sweet and fun to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Sarah · Married on 03/15/2014

Cameron and Caroline documented my wedding flawlessly through pictures and video. I become emotional every time I watch our wedding video and the pictures always take me back to that moment. They were both so engaged and in tune with us as a couple and individuals. I will recommend them to all my friends getting married as I know that will be just as pleased as I am with the entire process and end products. Artistic, beautiful, professional and thoughtful are just a few words to describe Cameron and Caroline.

Sent on 02/08/2016

Nicole · Married on 10/19/2013

There's no one else who I would have trusted to capture our wedding. Birke photographers are special. They are very intuitive, aesthetically gifted and so absolutely fun to be around. Their presence was very grounding to me at our wedding, calming my nerves. I am so happy with the moments that were captured, both candid and posed photographs. I look at photos from that day everyday and there's still something magical about them.

Sent on 11/07/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/24/2013

It was such a pleasure to work with Birke Photography for my wedding photos this past weekend. Visit their website and see the amazing artistic shots that they capture on your special day. After seeing their portfolio I thought that there was no way I could afford their work, but after reaching out to Caroline, I found she was eager help me find a package within my budget. This was so refreshing, as at that stage in my planning I was talking to a lot of vendors who set minimums on what they would work for.

Caroline kept me on track with the planning and created a schedule for my day. We were married at the 1824 House in Waitsfield, a venue they know well. Which made it super easy to get the formal photos completed with amazing and unique backgrounds quickly, so we could return to our party. For the rest of the night, Kate, our photographer blended into the crowd capturing candids of the event. I highly recommend Birke to any and all brides and grooms!!

Sent on 08/27/2013