Birdsong Wedding Photography Reviews

Birdsong Wedding Photography 4
Birdsong Wedding Photography 5
Birdsong Wedding Photography 6

Cheryl · Married on 11/13/2010

Jess is the best photographer you could get! His pictures and creativity are unmatched. He is professional and friendly with the guests. We have used him for other photographs as well because he is the best!

Sent on 11/21/2010

Laura · Married on 11/13/2010

Jess and Genie were wonderful to work with. From the moment we hired them to the day of the wedding, they were helpful and professional. No matter what we always felt comfortable calling them and getting their recommendations for a stress free day with great pictures. In fact, we loved their work so much we ended up using them for several other photo shoots, like one with my mom for mother's day. Out of all of our wedding vendors, they were the most reliable and trustworthy, and we really felt comfortable having them at the wedding. In fact, at that point they felt more like guests at our wedding than vendors.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Pascalle · Married on 11/01/2010

Jess and Genie at Birdsong Wedding Photography are amazing and we could not have wished for a better experience on our wedding day. They are sharp, imaginative, creative and artistic. They have been able to capture that ' tender, intimate and emotional moment' that words could not express on our wedding day through their camera lens. We can not thank Jess and Genie enough for all their hard work, and believe me they worked very hard making sure the lighting was 'just right' running up and down a hillside of rock to capture that perfect picture at sunset. Jess and Genie are not your typical wedding photographers, they are the best up and coming professionals that wedding photography has seen. Thank you Jess and Genie, you have been able to take the love that we have for each other, capture and express it in your work.

Sent on 11/12/2010
  • Ms. Pepe

Mona · Married on 03/08/2014

Jess and Genie provided me a sense of relief on my wedding day. I simply let them take the lead and they completely knew what to do. I was very comfortable with both of them, and they got along beautifully with my friends and family.

My favorite thing about them is that they are not typical wedding photographers---they gave us a sense of modernity, which was what our wedding was all about. They have a great eye, and because of them, I have beautiful memories of our wedding day.

We purchased the all day package----which, for us, was necessary. The value could not be beat, especially for the level of professionalism and quality we received. I highly recommend Birdsong!!!

Sent on 08/18/2014

Jess and Genie are very talented photographers and their personalities make you feel at ease, especially if you are initially uncomfortable (like me!). They guide you through the entire process and have great ideas. For example, we had our engagement photos completed by Birdsong as well as our wedding. All we knew was that we wanted our engagement photos taken in Sedona and Jess immediately knew of great places to take us. The backdrops for the photos were incredible!!! It was like taking a guided tour of Sedona! Jess even has an Off-road Jeep to be able to go to places that no other photographers could go. Jess was also a great coach and was able to direct us of how to pose more naturally. The pictures on our wedding day were also spectacular and they did not miss a thing. Since there are 2 of them, the took some pictures that may have been missed if there were just 1 photographer. I listed a 4 out of 5 on flexibility only because they are in such demand that they are very busy (rightfully so because they are so good). Jess was very good about responded via email and explaining the plan in detail. I highly recommend Birdsong and I am so glad that we were able to have them document our special day. The only thing I wish I would have done is request more "natural pose" photographs as if it were just my husband and & I together without posing. Regardless, I love our photographs and am so relieved that they turned out so well. Birdsong is amazing!

Sent on 02/01/2013