Birdhouse Stationery Reviews

8 | Lombard, IL

8 Reviews for Birdhouse Stationery

Pamela · Married on 01/12/2013

I would highly recommend Birdhouse Stationery. Our wedding invitations turned out amazing - we couldn't be happier. Beautiful products, responsive and quick!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Maggie · Married on 09/22/2012

Our invitations and programs were to die for! Carrie worked with us every step of the way to make sure our vision came through in our stationery. She is so creative and helpful! All of our pieces were complete so promptly!! If you want your wedding to stand out, please use Birdhouse Stationery!!

Sent on 09/24/2012

If you are looking for a high quality, creative product, I would urge you to contact Carrie for your design needs. She was super flexible and accommodating throughout the process and I was greatly impressed with her ability to put my ideas into action. She created the perfect wedding invitation to set the tone for our big day! We received more compliments on our invitations than you would believe! Much love and thanks Carrie!! xo

Sent on 10/15/2012

Christine · Married on 08/03/2012

Carrie was absolutely wonderful. She met with us in person and took time to explain the ins and outs of invitation and program designs. I really didn't have much of a vision at all, but she took a couple ideas and ran with them. She designed our invitations, programs and place cards using a fun, wood-grainy theme that matched the color and feel of our wedding day. She helped us design a functional day-of program that also served as a fan, too. With consulting, design, materials, printing and patience included in the price, I thought Birdhouse Stationary was also very affordable. Everything was perfect.

Sent on 03/04/2013

Mary · Married on 06/22/2012

During the wedding planning process, a bride uses a LOT of various vendors. Out of them all, Carrie was by far the best in my experience!!!

You cannot go wrong by booking Birdhouse Stationery. Carrie makes sure you get exactly what you want - Trust me!!! I know because she stuck with me through about 20 revisions because I didn't know what I wanted, and never once did she utter a complaint.

Carrie guided me in design, wording, and how to work within my budget. After 3 months of marriage, I am STILL getting compliments on the inviations she designed! Gorgeous work and the highest quality - that is what birdhouse stationery is all about.

I love Carrie's work so much that I'd already asked her to do our first child's birth announcements... and we're not even pregnant yet!

Remember that invitations set the tone for your wedding day, and if you want them to be custom designed to fit your personality and budget, go with Birdhouse Stationery. Carrie will give you the BEST invitations that your guests will never forget, and that you will adore.

Sent on 10/06/2012
  • User2702031 · 2+ years ago

Birdhouse stationary was fantastic! We received so many compliments on our invitations. Carrie had great ideas and was very receptive to all of our needs. Could not have asked for a better experience picking out invitations!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Rebekah · Married on 12/31/2011

Carrie is a great person to work with. She is very talented and was able to see our vision through speaking on the phone and via email. She created exactly what we were looking for. I have recommended her to many friends and family.

Sent on 10/14/2012

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2011

Carrie is super awesome. She did our invites and programs while she was pregnant and even after she had her lovely daughter. She never once got frustrated with my flurry of emails. Nor was she annoyed when I would undoubtedly forget to return one of her emails. We got countless compliments on our invites, and we're so glad we worked with her!

Sent on 10/09/2012