Richmond Limousine Reviews

22 | Richmond, VA

22 Reviews for Richmond Limousine

1 User photo

Andrea · Married on 08/31/2019

Clean, friendly, amazing wedding day transportation

When we first reached out about wedding transportation we weren't really sure what we wanted we just knew we needed a way to get us and our wedding party to the reception easily. I spoke with John F when I first reached out to Richmond Limo and he was so helpful and accommodating. He assisted in getting transportation booked, answered my questions and easily let us rearrange the timeline just weeks before the wedding. On the day of the wedding the driver was so friendly and the Mercedes Sprinter we rented was sparkling clean and comfortable. I would highly recommend Richmond Limousine if you're looking for wedding transportation!

Sent on 10/12/2019

Katie L · Married on 12/22/2018

Guest Shuttles & Limo

They were great to work with from start to finish. The nicest vehicles around.

Sent on 01/14/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 09/23/2018

Choose BioRide!

Bioride was a last minute choice that my husband made so we wouldn't have to worry about our cars/who was going to drive us to the hotel. The driver (I wish I had gotten his name) showed up right on time and didn't mind having to wait an hour for us to actually get in the car (you have to book for 2 hours but it worked out perfectly because we weren't sure when we were going to be done). He was so kind to us, helped us with our luggage, and let us be annoying in the backseat as we talked nonstop about the whole day's events. It really made the evening end perfectly as it was stress free and nice (almost limo quality!)

Sent on 10/26/2018

Rachel · Married on 03/17/2017

We had a "destination" wedding in Virginia and we relied heavily on providing every accommodation for our out of town guests so we were so pleased with Bioride...actually Jesse and his team exceeded our expectations! They were awesome and their vehicles are top notch! They were flexible and allowed us to have multiple pickup/drop offs because not everyone booked the same hotel. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2016

We used bioRide for our getaway car at the end of the night and they were perfect. They were prompt and courteous and I was very pleased!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Lexi · Married on 10/01/2016

We used BioRide for our transportation for our guests on our wedding day. Prior to the wedding, they were very easy to work with. They were very responsive to email and great about sending all the confirmation information that I needed. The day of the wedding, they arrived on time and were great. The drivers were very friendly and efficient. I am very pleased with the service we received and would recommend BioRide to anyone!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/03/2016

BioRide was extremely awesome and affordable. Our venue was about 40 mins from where most of our guests were staying. We went with two small buses to get mothers, bridesmaids, groomsmen, my husband, and I to the venue early, and then to double back and shuttle guests. Then we used larger buses and a getaway car for the return to the hotel. Our plan had to change a few times based on the number of guests we were expecting and deciding on who needed to be there early. BioRide was super flexible with all of the changes and were on time for every shuttle.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Kristina · Married on 06/12/2016

Book them!!! I used them for guest transportation (as my venue was 30 mins out from civilization!) and for our get away! They were flexibile, and I loved they sent chauffeur info before hand. I had someone else in charge of contacting chauffeurs and coordinating the bus, so it was easy just to forward the info with phone numbers, etc. so awesome!

Maggie and Jesse are great to work with. Don't look any further. They are priced great, have great options and so accommodating!

Sent on 06/21/2016

E · Married on 05/14/2016

BioRide were great to work with and made things easy for us. They were very flexible and accommodating all of our guests (since our venue was so far away, we provided transportation for most of the guests ans bridal party). Everyone got to ride in style!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Gretchen · Married on 11/06/2015

BioRide is a MUST for your wedding transportation needs. Jesse (especially) gave me the most exceptional service I have ever personally received. He worked with me to meet every transportation need I had the day of my wedding, from wedding party to guests. This company is exceptional and worth every single penny. I guarantee you that you will not find better service, communication, concern/care, or class from another transportation service in the area. I know that budget is important (and trust me it was), but I also know that you want the best you can get for your day and your guests and I am telling you that Jesse and BioRide are the right choice for that. All you need to do is call. It honestly is that easy! I highly recommend and will use for any future transportation needs I may have!

Sent on 11/09/2015

Samantha · Married on 10/31/2015

BioRide did a great job with the transportation for our wedding party, guests, and our private getaway at night. The transportation was always early and the drivers were very friendly. At the end of the night, the owner was on site at the venue to ensure all of the guests were taken care of. At times the planning experience was a little difficult over email, but a quick phone call got both sides on the same page.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/17/2015

BioRide is an amazing company and the owner Jesse and his staff go above and beyond in making the couple feel very special. We hired them for my nephews wedding and was very excited when the White Mercedes E-Class pulled up! Their driver was Max and the bride loved the way Max was dressed, the music he played(soft jazz), the special touches-Glass champagne glasses(we provided the Champagne), rose petals in the backseat(I had Rose petals to throw at couple as they were leaving and he suggested that he would put them all over the backseat) the bride loved that! If you are looking to hire a driver for your wedding I highly recommend BioRide!

Sent on 10/19/2015

Christina · Married on 06/20/2015

Hired 3 Mercedes sprinters for our wedding guests and we were very happy with the service. Bioride was very professional, and extremely responsive and accommodating during the planning process. I've also heard from guests that they have karaoke in the vans! Definitely recommended for wedding shuttle transportation.

Sent on 07/28/2015

Meredith · Married on 05/08/2015

You will not be disappointed! A fantastic business that will cater to your every need!!!

Sent on 01/14/2016

Phi · Married on 04/13/2013

BioRide is AWESOME. Not only are they incredibly more affordable than other vendors we had checked out, but their level of service is above and beyond.

During the whole process they were incredibly responsive and professional. BioRide isn't just about transportation-- they are about the experience. Brian and his team took the time to understand what the theme and feel of our wedding was and then used it to incorporate it into our getaway ride!

When we got into the car, he had our first dance song playing, along with our favorite snacks and champagne. He even provided mason jars (which were part of our theme) for the champagne!! The whole ride was incredibly pleasant and his playlist was full of our favorite songs. They truly made the end of a wonderful night incredible!!

Sent on 04/27/2013
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 08/31/2019

Great service

Service and flexibility was top notch, so was the cleanliness and appearance of the vehicles used. The only complaint we had was in regards to billing - instead of one itemized bill the bill was sent in multiple invoices which lead to confusion that was ironed out after a few phone calls (it was confusing). Service was amazing though - we used them to drive the bride/bridesmaids from prep-location to venue, shuttle guests to and from the hotel to the venue, and drive the bride and groom back post-reception.

Sent on 11/24/2019

We used BioRide for our wedding transportation. We reserved a Sprinter van to transport guests to the reception, and another for the bridal party. The van was so easy for a bride with a big dress to get in and out of! Something to consider! We reserved the White Mercedes for our transportation to our reception and as our get away car. We really enjoyed having the private time to ourselves between the ceremony and reception. Our drivers were so friendly, respectful, and ON TIME!

Sent on 11/27/2015

BioRide provided all the transportation for my wedding (bridal party, parents, bride & groom). They were great to work with and helped me make some changes to one of the cars that I booked prior to seeing it. They didn't have the car I wanted available but worked with a partner to use one of their cars and gave me a discount! The drivers were all friendly and courteous and one even helped my mother unload some items at the hotel at the end of the night. I'd highly recommend BioRide, just book early as they do book up quickly!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/15/2015

I used BioRide to get my bridesmaids to my wedding venue and for a car for my husband and I to leave our wedding venue. I had to average my reviews, because I had two different experiences for each trip!

On the arrival trip, our driver arrived on time, but in our opinion was not experienced at driving a large limo (we took a Mercedes Sprinter) as the ride was extremely bumpy. I know that these cars are not meant to necessarily be smooth rides, but we were all a little car-sick by the time we arrived, and I think we even spun out on a turn on the gravel road to our venue at one point! I do know that BioRide was leasing the Mercedes Sprinter out from another company (because they did not have one themselves) so it may have been driven by a none BioRide driver!

However, our return trip was absolutely wonderful! Our driver was incredibly professional, and ensured that we had champagne in our car on ice to enjoy on the way back. We were late to get into the car, and had to run to pick up several bags, but our driver was completely professional and seemed not to mind at all that our schedule was off. He helped us load our bags into the car and was extremely respectful of us and of the car the entire trip. Because the return trip was so great, we will definitely try BioRide again next time we need transportation!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Richmond Limousine's reply:

Hey Lauren. We're sorry to hear that the first leg of your special day wasn't absolutely flawless. We will certainly make sure to communicate our expectations for a smooth journey more clearly to our affiliates in the future. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your getaway, though!

Thanks for the review and, once again, congratulations!
  • Adrienne

Adrienne M Robertson · Married on 12/21/2019

The One Wedding Mistake I Made Was Hiring Richmond Limousine

The only mistake I made for my wedding was hiring Richmond Limousine. I knew that the weekend of my wedding was a busy weekend for them, as it was the weekend of the 'tacky lights tour' in Richmond, so I emailed them specifically asking if they would be able to rent out one 55-passenger charter for the evening of our wedding to shuttle guests to and from the venue. They assured me that they would most definitely be able to accommodate the guests, and asked for us to pay over the phone for the deposit. I did so, and was really looking forward to the beautiful charter bus that they displayed at the venue and on their website. I emailed back and forth with the company twice to make sure that the timeline was accurate and that the guests would be picked up and dropped off at the correct time.

The day of the wedding, guests staying at the hotels (30 minutes away) were calling friends and family already at the venue because the bus still hadn't arrived at the hotels 10 minutes before the ceremony was supposed to start. Our wonderful wedding coordinator contacted them, and was told by the company that the bus was going to be 30 minutes late. The guests who rode the bus told us that the driver didn't seem to know where they were going and circled the area several times. I understand that traffic is an issue at this time of the year, but as they were late to pick the guests up in the first place, they should have had a confident plan and knowledgeable enough driver to transport them to the venue.
    When the bus finally arrived, I had noticed that it was a completely different bus than the one I had been given a tour of at the venue and seen on their website. It looked like an older bus.
    Thankfully, our venue handled this with the utmost class and offered to extend our reception free of charge, however the failures of Richmond Limousine made quite the annoyance at our outdoor ceremony, causing the guests who arrived on time to be moved back inside to warm up while we waited on the late bus.
    I would definitely not recommend this company to anyone else to use, as they seemed to put a private rental for our wedding at a backseat to the other events going on in the area- even after communicating these concerns to the company and incorrectly being assured that they wouldn't cause any issues. Thank goodness for our superb venue for saving the day!

Sent on 01/02/2020

Kaye Davis · Married on 11/02/2019

Never Again!

Unfortunately this is the only vendor from my daughter's wedding that I would not book again. There were several problems with the service on the day of the wedding and I have reached out to the company on 3 occasions and have had no response back in over a month except that they were looking into it. Pick another company!

Sent on 12/06/2019

Bethany · Married on 09/16/2017

1.0

Absolutely the worst vendor we hired for our wedding day. The driver was extremely rude and although paid by the hour and hired for 8 hours, refused to do 3 loops from the hotel to the wedding venue ending with about 1/3 of our guests missing our wedding ceremony. The driver was SO unprofessional. He also refused to pick up guests at 1130pm at the end of the night from the venue because he “was only hired until midnight”. Last time I checked 1130pm was well before midnight and again about 1/3 of the guests were stranded at the venue. The driver raised his voice with my mother, my husbands parents, and my husband and I. We even called the central hub company the day of to figure out why there was such a miscommunication and they told us “you need to contact your driver” of which we had none of his information. When we called to complain the next day all the man on the other line said they could do was knock ~$150 of our over $1600 bill. Overall extremely disappointed with our experience with this company and would NEVER recommend them to anyone for a wedding shuttle service.

Sent on 09/24/2017