Biltmore Tuxedos Reviews

150 | Ridgewood, NJ

150 Reviews for Biltmore Tuxedos

I came to Biltmore because I got a tux here for my brothers wedding 6 years ago and everything was great. Same experience this time as the groom.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Robert · Married on 12/22/2013

Rich was an amazing help when picking out the tux. My brother and I don't particularly like cloth shopping and this includes picking out a tux for my wedding. Rich made it tolerable and actually enjoyable.
    All 5 tuxedos fit at pick up. None needed adjustments They were professional and a pleasure to deal with. I only heard of them by word of mouth. I will pass my opinion on!!

Sent on 12/26/2013

Of all the vendor's my wife and I worked with for our wedding this was the best experience. I recommended then with the highest rating.

Sent on 01/01/2014

Michael · Married on 12/06/2013

The service at Biltmore was tremendous. They were extremely responsive and accommodating to our needs.

Sent on 12/15/2013
  • F

Francesca · Married on 11/22/2013

They were very helpful and great to work with. They also had great tuxedos. We were very happy with the service.

Sent on 11/28/2013

Flexibility was excellent. A few of my groomsmen lived out of state so calling in their measurements were easy and accurate. Their online site is great and very user friendly. They treated us with professionalism, quality, and class.

Sent on 11/18/2013

jason · Married on 10/26/2013

Excellent staff and the service provided to me and my groomsmen was top notch. Anthony and Richard were great.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Jonathan · Married on 10/20/2013

I have had two experiences with Biltmore Tuxedos, both of them phenomenal. My first was in August 2013 for my best friend's wedding and the second for my own wedding. Suffice to say I don't need to go into my first experience in detail because I then chose Biltmore for my own wedding a few months later. The time the gentlemen took with my groomsmen, making sure the details were correct was fantastic. Biltmore took at least 45 minutes to an hour with each of my groomsmen. This was certainly not a waste of time because they took the time to make sure the fits of the Tuxedos and Shirts were perfect. They hemmed and traded pants and shirts to make sure they fit perfectly. I've been to a few places where the Tuxedo fits like a tent and is made from polyester. Not so here. My own personal experience was even better. I purchased my tuxedo (jacket, pants, shirt, and studs) from Biltmore and the service was unbelievable. First the Tuxedo was a very high quality piece. Wool of course with grosgrain lapels. The fabric was fantastic. Next we went over different options for shirts and other accessories. I purchased my tie, cummerbund, and shoes elsewhere. We went through different qualities of fabric and what to expect and just the time spent there I received an education. These gentlemen know what they are talking about, unlike many places that are like revolving doors for adolescents who are looking for a summer job. All of the alterations are done in house which of course is another huge plus and you are guaranteed to get what you pay for. The rental prices are very good and the service you receive (even when renting) is far and away the best I have ever had. When I purchased they spent the time to explain things and make sure I looked great for my wedding. If you are looking for a place to rent/ buy a Tuxedo than look no farther. Support a local business and go with Biltmore.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Roi · Married on 10/12/2013

The guys were amazing and extremely helpful. I had guests from outside the country renting tuxes and it was very easy. I will continue to use Biltmore Tuxedos for every event I have!

Sent on 10/30/2013

Used Biltmore for our wedding tuxedos. They had a great selection and was very attentive. The tuxedos came out perfect. Thank you Biltmore!

Sent on 08/09/2013

Dani · Married on 04/14/2013

My Fiance has been in 4 weddings that all used Biltmore Tuxedo and everyone we know has always been thrilled with them. We now choose Biltmore for our own wedding as well. The service is unbeatable. They have a very large selection and can work with any kind of wedding style. Highly recommended!!!!

Sent on 02/15/2013

Superior service and great prices would keep me coming back for all my tuxedo rentals. The big box stores could not match them for price and service! Many tuxedos were in stock which made it easier to choose a tuxedo for the wedding. This is a local shop with knowlegable staff.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Jeannette · Married on 08/19/2012

Biltmore was great and very flexible and understanding of health situations we had with my Father-in-Law. They couldn't have made the process any smoother, so glad after going to many places we picked Biltmore.

Sent on 09/08/2012
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 05/14/2011

Everything was great. Guys looked awesome in their Tuxedos.

Sent on 05/15/2011

Lauren · Married on 03/26/2011

My sister in law recommended Biltmore because she used them for her wedding. We checked them out and they are truly top notch. They really know their stuff and they made picking out the tux’s the easiest thing we had to do. They have a great selection and were super accommodating. They could not be nicer people – you have to check them out!!!

Sent on 04/12/2011

I had 8 groomsmen and everyone looked great in their tuxedos. Biltmore was to-the-point and very helpful. They were slightly more expensive than other options but it was well worth it. I would absolutely use them again.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Quality support and guidance on the front end and went above and beyond to accommodate my groomsmen living out of state. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/23/2015

Tom · Married on 05/03/2014

Biltmore did an excellent job with our wedding. They spent time with us and were very patient as my wife and I tried to decide on colors and styles for myself and my groomsmen. They were very helpful with their suggestions. I also used Biltmore in June to rent a tuxedo for a friend's black tie wedding. Again, they did an outstanding job.

Sent on 06/14/2014

Service you can't get at a chain. Professionals who have been in the business for 3 generations. Tailor on site. Honestly, would you rather support a local, family business, and work with professionals who have been in the industry for generations, or visit a national chain to be fitted by an after-school college kid?
    Biltmore's prices are competitive, and if you book 5 or more tuxedos and they'll give you the same deal as a national brand. This is a no brainer!

Sent on 04/05/2014

Shaun · Married on 04/21/2018

Everything wen't perfectly and all my groomsmen looked amazing as did I! I really appreciate all of Rich's help throughout the process and even helping me pre-tie my tie for the big day so it looked its best!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Michael · Married on 05/05/2017

Over all we were very happy with picking Biltmore Tuxedos. Everyone looked amazing for our wedding and would say to use them.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Steve · Married on 04/30/2017

Great experience getting our tuxedos from Biltmore. Everything from the first time we walked in all the way through the drop off process was top notch. These guys nailed the fit on every one of the members in the wedding party. Would highly recommend Biltmore for your tuxedo rental needs.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Erica · Married on 08/14/2016

The tuxes were great! I had some questions before the wedding, and they were very quick to respond to my call. Just a little on the pricey side.

Sent on 12/03/2016

Michael · Married on 09/25/2015

The tuxes looked great. They were very easy to work with when choosing the style we wanted. They also had options for groomsmen from out of town so they didn't have to go in to get fitted. Definitely a great choice of a vendor.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Peter · Married on 08/15/2015

Good place. Had a hybrid tux that I liked. Girls brought the dresses from the shop down the street. They coordinated colors and gave us a coupon for using both businesses.

Sent on 10/20/2015