Biltmore Tuxedos Reviews

150 | Ridgewood, NJ

150 Reviews for Biltmore Tuxedos

Jillian · Married on 08/27/2016

Great business! Very responsive and made the process enjoyable!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Jonathan · Married on 08/21/2016

I cannot recommend Biltmore Tuxedos enough. They were absolute professionals during the entire process, and I greatly appreciated the attention I was given when picking out the right tux for my wedding, as well as checking how things fit when it was time to pick it up. They also provided me with the option of either paying for my rental to reduce the price for my groomsmen. A top notch business!

Note: the amount spent includes the tuxedo (which was a new release) and shoes.

Sent on 01/30/2017

Patrycja · Married on 08/20/2016

My husband and the groomsman ended up ordering their tuxedos from Biltmore. It was a very pleasant experience and they were exceptional with their customer service. One of the groomsman arrived for our wedding on 8/18/16 since he was coming from Poland we took him straight from the airport to get fitted and not only did they fit him he walked out with his tux an hour later!
    I really couldn't have asked for a better place!
    Definitely recommend them!!!!!

Sent on 08/29/2016

Jeff · Married on 08/06/2016

The folks over at Biltmore provided me, my 9 groomsmen, our 2 fathers, and our ring bearer with tuxedos for my wedding in August, 2016. It was such a smooth process going through all of their options for tuxedos and all of the guys on the floor were fantastic. Half of my wedding party lives in Massachusetts and Biltmore has the easiest online system set up for them to get their measurements at home and e-mail them in. When it came time to pick up the tuxedos any alterations that needed to be made were done on the spot at the location - the most we waited for alterations to be done was 15 minutes. Biltmore truly stands out from other tuxedo rental locations as they have extended hours over the summer, an on-duty tailor, and all of their extra tuxedos and products are on site! This definitely calmed my nerves about having doubts if there were any issues with a tux fitting. All of my guys looked dapper and the drop off was a sinch on Monday.

Sent on 09/01/2016
  • F

Francesca · Married on 07/10/2016

Biltmore Tuxedos has been around for a long time, and that's in part to how they run their establishment. The employees are extremely helpful and provided excellent service for my groom, 7 groomsmen, a junior groomsman, a ring bearer, and our fathers. Once we selected the style, it was smooth sailing from there. They have flexible hours, which can accommodate a variety of schedules and their prices are comparable (if not better) than other tuxedo rental places. I would highly recommend Biltmore Tuxedos.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Richard · Married on 06/24/2016

I initially spoke with Rich. He was great! I spoke briefly about what I wanted and price range I was looking for and the next thing I knew, I was trying on my tux! It fit well and was comfortable. It was such an easy process, I was shocked. I couldn't believe we were in and out in under an hour. I set up everything for the groomsmen and fathers. (If you can't have the party go to the shop, they have an online form where you can put your measurements in and they can cater to that). Before I left, I was told that we were able to get our tuxes 2 days before the wedding. I was nervous about that but Rich assured me that they have onsite alterations performed while you wait.

We went to pick up our tuxes the day before the wedding. Most everything was good outside of a couple small alterations that needed to be fixed. However, they were small and most people would not have noticed if they were performed or not. We had to pick up two other tuxes for my brothers that weren't able to pick them up due to work. Everything seemed ok and we left.

Day of the wedding: We put on our tuxes. They fit well and everyone was comfortable in them. There were two small issues that occurred though. One was that one of the ties was off color from the rest. We didn't catch it because it was one of the tuxes for my brother who wasn't there to try it on initially. Another issue was that two buttons fell off of two different suits. Outside of those issues, the tuxes were perfect.

As if I wasn't mostly satisfied with their service and professionalism, THIS is where they separated themselves from other shops. When I dropped off the tuxes the day after, I spoke with the owner. He was GENUINELY concern

Sent on 06/27/2016

Provided excellent attire, fantastic service, and an invaluable personal touch to all touch points throughout the process. Was easy for groomsmen near & far to submit measurements, and a quick fitting at pickup to ensure that everything was in perfect shape for the big day.

Sent on 07/09/2016

Arthur · Married on 06/04/2016

I met them at a wedding expo. I had a question about a tuxedo style and he spoke to me with his full attention. He told me that he had the style and I should come in for an appt. He also gave me some coupons that definitely were a big help. Also, my wedding was during Prom season, so he really made sure that he told me the best time to come so we didnt have to deal with high school kids. I highly recommend Biltmore of Ridgewood.

Sent on 07/20/2016

George · Married on 05/22/2016

Anthony and his entire staff are wonderful. They are friendly, helpful and most importantly, extremely knowledgeable. This is a true Tuxedo store with actual professionals. Class act all the way!

Sent on 07/21/2016

Danielle · Married on 04/17/2016

Excellent experience-- we valued the 1:1 attention, service, and professionalism! They were also extremely knowledgeable and helped us greatly when picking all the men's attire for our BIG day! Would HIGHLY recommend!!!!

Sent on 07/18/2016

All tuxedos were perfectly tailored. Very few minor adjustments made at the final, if any at all. Multiple compliments by guests and members of the wedding party wearing the tuxedos on the comfort, fit and quality. Highly recommend vendor!! I used Biltmore Tuxedos for my wedding as a result of the same consistent service that was provided for 3 other weddings I was a groomsman for, in which the service and quality was the same!

Sent on 12/23/2015

Excellent. Great tuxedos, perfect fit and great staff. Highly recommended

Sent on 12/16/2015

The tuxedos fit perfectly! And all the groomsmen looked great and the service was (mostly) quick and easy. Some waiting on the day we picked up the tuxes but that's to be expected. The tuxedo quality is the best I've seen for rentals...never again will I go to Jos A Bank.

Sent on 12/23/2015

Kelly · Married on 10/17/2015

These guys are great - attentive, helpful, friendly. He gave us lots of good advice as we went in not sure what we wanted! He also ran down the street to the bridal salon where I got my bridesmaids dresses to get the fabric swatch so we could check if the ties would match. Always love to work with a small family owned business!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Charlie · Married on 10/09/2015

Been using Biltmore for 15 years. Great quality, prices can be a little steep though

Sent on 10/20/2015

Lensky · Married on 09/05/2015

Great services and very shiny tuxedo that made me look great.

Sent on 11/01/2015

The staff at Biltmore were fantastic! Spent almost 2 hours with me at the initial visit to ensure that everything was perfect. I ended up purchasing my own tux, and arranging rentals for my groomsmen. The whole process was easy, and Anthony took care of everything. Would definitely recommend to anyone I know who is getting married.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 08/08/2015

Biltmore always does a great job and we are so glad that we used them for the wedding! All of the guys looked great and felt comfortable!

Sent on 09/05/2015

Cortney · Married on 07/24/2015

Biltmore Tuxedos outfitted my family and bridal party for our wedding. They were very easy to work with and very flexible- even when measurements had changed from the first fitting to the day before the wedding. The sales team worked efficiently to make sure everyone was happy and everything fit. We would highly recommend them to others.

Sent on 08/12/2015
  • User5201792 · 2+ years ago

Easy to work with and ready to make any adjustments, even day of!

• User5201797 · 2+ years ago

Professional and very friendly staff. You can feel that they take pride in what they do. Very happy with the service we received.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Everything at Biltmore was top notch.

Sent on 06/29/2015

Len · Married on 05/30/2015

I rented the Allure heather grey suits for my groomsmen. The slim fit for each was spot on. Length of the pants perfectly rested on the shoe. No sloppy extra slack like other rental places. Sleeves were just right. Jacket fit hugged their body nicely. Overall, great looking tux.

Sent on 07/05/2015

Carly · Married on 05/24/2015

We were very happy with the services provided by Biltmore Tuxedo's. The measurement process was quick and every tuxedo fit each groomsmen perfectly. The staff was professional and very accommodating. We will most definitely be using them again in the future.

Sent on 05/31/2015

They were very helpful and easy to deal with