Biltmore Tuxedos Reviews

150 | Ridgewood, NJ

150 Reviews for Biltmore Tuxedos

Mark · Married on 09/24/2017

Great customer service. Excellent selection. Amazing tailoring. Tuxedos fit perfectly and they made wedding day that much more memorable.

Sent on 12/14/2017

Brian · Married on 09/23/2017

Biltmore does it right! from the moment we walked in, they made the entire process easy and seemless. The selection was everything you need for any style wedding.

Sent on 04/06/2018

JOSEPH · Married on 09/22/2017

It was great. The fit was amazing. U

Sent on 12/16/2017

Michael · Married on 09/01/2017

Excellent customer service plus their tux's are sharp. Anthony even took the time to show me how to my bow tie

Sent on 12/17/2017

B · Married on 07/28/2017

From the beginning to the end of the process, Biltmore made tux rental an easy process. They were willing to go with whatever we wanted yet still made suggestions which helped us choose the right tuxes for us. They outfitted over 10 people for our wedding and there was not a single issue with any one of the tuxes. Submitting the meaaurements online made it easy for my groomsmen coming from far away. They bring a personal touch, too - when I called months after about a suggestion their sales rep had made about a boutonniere which would work well with the lapel we chose, he not only remembered the specific conversation, but remembered it quickly! This attention to detail showed throughout the process. This is great place with which to work for your event!

Sent on 12/09/2017
  • F

Frederick · Married on 07/15/2017

The experience with Biltmore Tuxedos was a wonderful one, Because Anthony and hiz staff we're very intentive to me and my wife. If anyone need a great suit please don't hestitate to visit Anthony and his staff.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/29/2017

Biltmore tuxedos offered beautiful tux's for my husbands groomsmen. They all looked great and were tailored perfectly . Highly reccomend.

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jared · Married on 06/24/2017

Very happy with the entire process. The groomsmen looked great and there were no issues whatsoever with the suits. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Dan · Married on 06/16/2017

Great tuxedos they look custom made

Sent on 07/26/2017

Michael · Married on 05/28/2017

Excelllent service and a excelllent staff Anthony and Rich could not have been more helpful. I have been a customer of Biltmore Tuxedo for over 20 years and they have serviced many events for my family including weddings graduations and formal events. One cannot find a better family owned and run business then Biltmore.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Susan · Married on 03/25/2017

The service was amazing. Everyone time we went there, whoever was working gave us the best service and made the tux rental process so easy. They gave great style advice and helped to make my husband and all the guys look so handsome on our wedding day. Everything fit perfectly!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Jason · Married on 03/24/2017

Went to Biltmore for my wedding. Tuxedos fit exceptionally well, my groomsmen and I were completely satisfied. Would recommend to any man getting married or going to a prom!! Thanks again!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Jenna · Married on 01/15/2017

Biltmore was the best! I would definetly go in there and pick out what you like!

Sent on 03/07/2017

I was highly satisfied as a groomsman nearly a decade ago. Now as a groom I easily chose to use Biltmore Tuxedos in Ridgewood NJ. The brand of tuxedo offered changed over the years but still the same caliber of fashion. My friend works in the wedding business and used Biltmore which speaks volume.

My first stop was Mens Wearhouse which had little options of jackets to try on and I did not personally like the look of the tuxedos offered. As soon as I tried on the first tuxedo jacket at Biltmore, I knew I was using them. My wedding party looked great. They carry the best and I will recommend them to everyone.

R · Married on 11/11/2016

Biltmore Tuxedo was a pleasure to deal with. They really knew their business and helped me pick out exactly what I wanted for my special day. I felt very comfortable trusting them to make sure everything looked great on the day of. Both fathers also rented tuxedos as well and loved the way they looked. It was great to deal with a vendor who was professional and knowledgeable in their business.

Sent on 12/12/2016

Daniel · Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Biltmore tuxedos! In looking at tuxedos for our wedding, we chose Biltmore over a big chain store because the quality of products offered and dedication to making every detail perfect were unparalleled. The staff is knowledgeable, courteous, and professional. When we went for our fittings several days before the wedding, we had a couple of alterations that were needed (especially for out of town guests!), and Biltmore was able to provide them with everything, pressed and packaged within 15 minutes. And they're level of service doesn't end once you walk out of the door. Even when we returned the tuxedos, they not only went through pockets to make sure nothing was left behind, but they also helped carry the the tuxedos in from the car! You will not be disappointed in this choice!

Sent on 12/02/2016

Sang · Married on 10/29/2016

The staff were very straight forward and helpful when we were deciding on the style of the tux and shirt for the wedding day. On the day of the wedding we noticed a tear on the groom's pants and with a quick phone call they delivered a fresh new pair right before we walked down the aisle!! Great service and quick to respond!! Our friend introduced us to Biltmore and we would recommend them to our friends and family as well. The rental prices are very reasonable also!!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Jeffrey · Married on 10/29/2016

Anthony and all of the staff at Biltmore Tuxedos were the very best. Anthony was very knowledgeable, knew the styles and trends, and really helped me find the perfect tuxedo for me. With their help, I fully customized my entire outfit in every way from a custom vest and tie that matched my bride’s dress, to a pair of beautiful and comfortable two-tone shoes. They were always patient and helpful throughout multiple visits, ensuring everything I wanted was just right. They always had my desires and interests in mind, so much so that when it came to final tailoring they recommended an outside tailor to make sure I got the exact fit I wanted and provided a tailoring credit since I wasn’t utilizing their in-house service. They also provided amazing rental services for my groomsmen, and perfectly matched the ties to the bridesmaid dresses. I was very impressed throughout the process, and now have a top of the line set of formal wear like none other.

Sent on 01/08/2017

Luke · Married on 10/28/2016

From beginning to end was great!
    Having looked around for ages, I found this store and the service was fantastic. A real experience of what a proper Taylor should be like. Nothing was to much of a problem. I had 6 guys from England fly in and they all got sorted no problem as you can imagine it could have been a real dramas last Minute. Everything fitted perfectly.
    Would highly recommend This store I will definitely go back!
    All the best, Luke.

AUSTIN · Married on 10/27/2016

Biltmore did an awesome job with everything, starting with the service of trying on and getting personal opinions from experts. My fiance and I went back several times to change what we wanted and they had no problem making the accommodations. We needed two junior bow ties for the Ring Bearers and we had no issue getting them.

Christopher · Married on 10/14/2016

Using Biltmore Tuxedos for my Wedding was one of the easiest decisions I made. I have been apart of several Bridal parties that have used them, and they always do an amazing job. They have a great selection, and the staff is helpful and accommodating. They make the process easy and stress free. Would recommend them to anyone

Sent on 12/08/2016

Brendan · Married on 10/09/2016

They were just great and provided us with great tuxedos

Sent on 12/01/2016

Could not have asked for a better experience. We were given a proper consultation. They took the time to answer all of our questions, advised the groom on what would suit him best, and treated us with the upmost respect. This establishment surpassed all the others that we visited as far as pricing and quality of service. This will be our go to place for special occasions in the future.

kristen · Married on 10/01/2016

I loved working with Biltmore. Great prices, great people and the selection is great. They have a lot of styles for very affordable prices. They even have great gifts for groomsman, that are affordable. I would use them for any affair.

Sent on 12/18/2016

Daniel · Married on 08/28/2016

Ed was an excellent person to work with and a great help!