49 Reviews for Biltmore Hotel

Uncovered Outdoor (5)
Event Planning (5)
Outside Cake (2)
Covered Outdoor (1)

The Biltmore is the Biltmore for a reason. They have several weddings each weekend and somehow the team manages to make each bride feel like she is the only one. The venue is breathtaking. The catering and events office - Cristina, Katie, Deborah - they are just the best. The Biltmore does have preferred vendors that each wedding is obligated to use, but the choices are many and I actually felt more comfortable working with vendors who are regulars at the hotel. I was a bride without worries!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/17/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had a small ceremony at Vizcaya and our reception dinner at the Biltmore where we also stayed. The food was amazing as well as our wedding cake! This place is top notch and full of history. Service is impeccable. You'll feel like a queen, that's for sure!

Profile Picture Jenay, 3/2/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations

Amazing. Simply Amazing! Loved it

Profile Picture Tina, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Biltmore Hotel was the best decision that we have made! We wanted our wedding to have that Spanish/ colonial look and we fall in love with the Biltmore.Our wedding was a dream wedding, it was worth every penny. Our wedding was a destination wedding friends and family came from different parts of Latin America and New York/ New Jersey where we live and everyone who attended were impressed of the venue and what a fun and amazing wedding it was.Since the day we went to Miami to look for venues we were treated so well and the event team is amazing and super professional. The ballrooms are amazing and the hotel even more. Everything was perfect, the food amazing, the professionalism, easy to reach, attentive. Our wedding was magical, outstanding venue, amazing team!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/13/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Accommodations, Event Planning

So happy with how beautiful my wedding turned out! Thank you, Biltmore for our amazing experience. Thank you Cristina, Katie & Bruce for making our long year of planning run so smooth and perfect! We are so happy, this day will live in our hearts forever.

Profile Picture User7368205, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

I would give 100 stars if I could. First off, from the minute you sign the contract they are with you every step of the way and answer any question at any time. They also allowed us to customize our menu in a way that we felt really represented us as a couple. Between the incredibly professional staff, phenomenal food, five star service, drop dead gorgeous venue - let me just tell you, the Biltmore knows how to throw one hell of a wedding. We were able to have a wedding beyond anything we could've ever dreamed. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone that has the budget for it.

Profile Picture Anna, 10/15/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I don't know where to begin with the tremendous service the Bitlmore provided with our wedding planning. Bruce and Natalia are a DREAM team, answering every question I had along the way while planning my fairytale wedding. I went to school right down the street at the University of Miami, so the Biltmore holds a very special place in my heart --- this is why I chose this as our wedding venue. Aside from the charm, the hotel itself offers a range of activities for guests as well as attention to detail that is unmatched (my husband golfed on their world wide known course and raved about it). We were looking for a more old school kind of feel and the Biltmore provided us just that. The Granada Ballroom was spectacular and the detail throughout the room was only amplified with the uplighting we had set up around the room. As my husband said, it looks like a castle from the Game of Thrones! (Except we didn't have a red wedding hah!). The food was exquisite and Natalia handled every single catering request we had --- even down to the food for the Bride and Groom suites for getting ready. We had our ceremony out on the back lawn and were so lucky we had such beautiful weather --- and a gorgeous view while we said our vows. Bruce was there to help with preparations with the vendors and everything of the sort --- we could not have put this production on without the two of you helping! Thank you to the Bitlmore for making us feel so special on our wedding weekend and I already cant wait to return for an anniversary trip!! *TIP* The golf suites are AMAZING!

Profile Picture Claire, 3/18/16, 11 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Accommodations, Event Planning

I chose the Biltmore Hotel for my wedding reception and I could not be more happy! Everything was amazing, the food, the ballrooms, the staff, and the list goes on. I planned my wedding two states away and I have to say that I trusted them with all my ideas and everything was beautifully executed! I would definitely have them again for future events!

Profile Picture Karen, 5/22/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Biltmore staff was amazing and attentive every step of the way! They allowed for our guests to enjoy every bit of it. From the service, to the food, it was all spectacular. It was a dream come true wedding!

Profile Picture Sandra, 5/16/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue, the service and the quality of food was top notch. It was the perfect place to host our brunch wedding, and the staff made sure everything went off without a hitch. I can't wait to go back to their Sunday brunch to celebrate my anniversary!

Profile Picture Rocio, 12/21/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All I can say THANK YOU , Thank you , each and every one in the Biltmore Hotel you guys have made my daughter's wedding weekend just beyond AMAZING !
Natalia you just an outstanding person all around you have answered every question I have helped me with every little detail that I needed just simply surpassed my highest expectations and for that I thank you .

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture SAMIA, 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I always dreamed of getting married at tho biltmore and thanks to the amazing team of professionals at the Biltmore I had my dream wedding. Thank you Cristina for all your help and attention to details. It really was spectacular!

Profile Picture Ailyn, 5/25/14, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Biltmore and their dream team materialized the wedding of my dreams! The food was incredible and not a single detail of your special day gets overlooked. Cristina was a pleasure to work with and can't wait to work with them again!

Profile Picture Cesi, 5/16/14, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL venue and amazing team you will get to work with.

Christina and Bruce will help make your dreams come true :). THANK YALL SO MUCH!!

Profile Picture Grace, 4/12/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely beautiful place to get married! The staff was extremely helpful with accommodating our needs and the wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture User4402161, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Anyone that has seen the Biltmore knows it is an absolutely stunning venue, but what I cannot say enough about is Sari who we feel like is a gd send! She is so sensitive to client needs and really goes above and beyond to make this a joyful process! As if the venue wasn't attraction enough, sari made it a dream come true!

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Not only is the Biltmore Hotel one of the most beautiful venues in the world to be married in, but the event staff is truly what put our experience over the top! The team of Natalia and Bruce went above and beyond in every aspect of the pre-wedding planning, and we're there every step of the way on the day of event! There isn't a single thing I'd chance about my wedding day, and I truly owe it all to the event staff from the Biltmore Hotel!

Profile Picture Kevin, 2/14/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Wonderful! The attention to detail was out of this world. From picking the linens, chairs, entrees, wine, etc., everything was truly a wonderful experience. The level of attention that the Biltmore paid me (BRIDE) during the reception was unparalleled. I was made to feel like a princess and I will never forget my experience. Worth it!

Profile Picture Carolina, 12/27/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The wedding reception venue could not have been more elegant and beautiful. The "event planning" at the Biltmore helps you coordinate your vendors and makes sure everything is in place. Our coordinator/manager/catering assured us during the entire process that our event would be spectacular. She was always available to talk to us if we had any concerns and we always felt reassured after meeting with her. Dinner, we could have been at a 5Star restaurant, the service was constant and the food cooked and prepared to perfection.

Profile Picture Amparo, 12/21/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

There is no venue which compares when trying to find the perfect wedding spot in South Florida. The Biltmore is a beautiful hotel and the service was excellent. We had the dream wedding!! Cristina in the catering office is so great to work with and she is there on the wedding day to make sure everything runs smoothly! They work with the best vendors and all recommended vendors were amazing.

Profile Picture Marianne, 4/6/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Cant enphasize enough what an incredible venue this was. The hotel is charmign in itself, couple that with their team and you are guarateed to have an excellent wedding. They really understand how the event is supposed to go, and are very detail oriented. They also made sure that me and wife had a personal waiter during the event, seeing to our every need. I really appreciate the time and effort put forth by the Biltmore Hotel during my wedding.

Profile Picture Miguel, 11/24/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

What more can I say the Biltmore is the most prestigious hotel in Miami, Coral Gables. As a little girl I dreamed of getting married at the Biltmore, that dream came true on 10/27/12, everything was absolutely perfect, the food was delicious, the service was amazing, everything was truly perfect!! I highly recommend one of Miami's most historic places for your wedding day! The day after we enjoyed the amazing Sunday brunch, oh my gosh it is delicious, followed by lounging all day in a private cabana by the pool, we also spent the night before the wedding in a beautiful golf suite! This is the place to go!

Profile Picture Angeline, 10/27/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Beautiful place! My wedding went beyond what I had imagined! The people there are super nice anything you need on the day of there was someone there to get it or help you.

Profile Picture User2788054, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The grandness and old Hollywood glamour of The Biltmore Hotel is magnificently beautiful. The moment we saw the grandeur of the hotel with its spectacular ballrooms with their unique Spanish flair, we knew this would be the perfect venue for us. We had the pleasure of working with Bruce Barbaree and Katie Page, who were spectacular from start to finish. We came to Bruce with the idea of we don't want anything that has ever been done before - here's what we are thinking. He truly embraced that and helped us mold our ideas from concepts to reality. Katie was incredible as far as organizing and executing all the way up until that evening. The quality, dedication and creativity that the Biltmore team possesses is in a league of their own. Lastly, I had to mention the grace and professionalism exhibited by the wonderful David Castro, the fantastic Front Desk Manager, who treated our guests like gold. He made our experience so easy and for our guests it was seamless.

If you are considering the Biltmore for your wedding, your expectations will be blown out of the water! They made my dreams come true!

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts

Persephone & Eddie