Billye Donya Photography Reviews

5 | Studio City, CA

5 Reviews for Billye Donya Photography

Marian · Married on 05/29/2016

Billye is fun, energetic and professional. And best of all her photography is beautiful. She really captured the special moments and the bride & grooms personalities. Her assistant (2nd photographer - I'm sorry that I don't remember her name) was also fantastic. She even went so far as to offer to take someone cell phone as they were taking pics of friends/family so that they could also be in the picture, and then also get a professional shot too. I'm so glad my daughter & son in law found Billye and her team, she and her assistant captured the day perfectly. You will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Billye Donya Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was absolutely my pleasure to be there and capture the day for Liz and Jon :) I'm so happy you're happy!

Sarah · Married on 05/11/2013

Billye and her assistant Collette photographed our wedding here in Los Angeles in May, and we are thrilled with the results. First of all, Billye is a very cool chick -- we felt like we clicked with her right away. She brought a fun, relaxed vibe to the day, making sure we got a wide variety of shots and keeping the process light and fun.

She does what a wedding photographer should do -- capture moments subtly throughout the entire day without being obtrusive. We have so many neat shots where I didn't even realize they were there taking photos.

Billye then edits the photos, giving you a really stunning final product. All in all, we're thrilled with the experience of working with her. We felt she was an excellent value and ended up with really beautiful photos.

Billye is the primary shooter for the day, and if you opt to, you can hire one of her second shooter's for the day as well. We highly recommend you do this! It adds just a bit more expense but it's well worth it for the additional shots you get. Billye was with me and the bridesmaids while we got ready, and the second shooter was with the guys. It's definitely worth it -- and we loved Collette so you should request her if she's available.

All in all, working with Billye was a really stellar experience. I highly, highly recommended her. You'll end up with a ton of photos that you'll love and you'll have a really fun, easy and overall fantastic experience working with her.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Janeen · Married on 09/29/2012

Billye is AMAZING...but I knew that well before I chose her to be our photographer for out wedding. Billye and I had worked together previously and I would always admire the pictures she took and found her point of view to be so refreshing, unique, modern and just overall beautiful.

Having Billye as a photographer was one of the best decisions I have made! Billye is so easy to work with...flew across the country for me, made my somewhat shy groom feel comfortable, put up with a rowdy crowd and just was loved by everyone that got to meet her.

I have already recommended Billye to many others and hope they will use her. Although she is far away I plan to use her again in the future for big events!

Sent on 10/16/2012
  • I

Jane · Married on 07/24/2011

Billye is an absolute sweetheart to work with and she have some insane talents! Our engagement session in Coney Island was alot of fun, she was even willing to get on the swinging Ferris wheel with us to get the right shot! She also captured all the lovely details of our farm wedding even though the location is quite big and it was nice to see those little moments that we've missed on the wedding day! Another big plus is that Billye is very quick to respond her email and she does offer some very reasonably priced package.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Alecia · Married on 10/16/2010

Billye is very up front and personal; don't be afraid to tell her what you want! She was very accommodating and focused on what my husband and I wanted. She also had unique and artistic ideas for photographs (things we never would have thought to try) that turned out amazing.

Sent on 11/25/2011