112 Reviews for Billy Logue Entertainment

Uplighting (3)
Liability Insurance (2)
Photobooth (1)
105 Billy Logue Entertainment Reviews

Billy Logue was great to work with! We had day- of location changes and he was able to accommodate us and set up music in 2 different spots for us, no problem! Also, our dance floor was filled all night long! He played all of our recommendations, and it was cool and different to have him and his son sing during dinner and cocktail hour. People loved it!
Thanks again!
Laura & Chris

Profile Picture Laura, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

If you want something a bit above a normal DJ for your wedding, Billy & Ryan are it. They sang during our cocktail reception & so many of our guests came up & commented how awesome they were. They bring an element of class to your event. A good combination of old school sophistication and current modern music.

Profile Picture Carmela, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

These guys were awesome! I would definitely hire again!

Profile Picture Karen, 4/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

My law firm has engaged Billy and his associates on several occasions for entertainment at our holiday parties. He and his team are talented, professional and very responsive. Despite a snow storm that I thought would ruin our party this year, Billy was already set up and ready to go when I arrived. What a relief! I would highly recommend Billy Logue Entertainment and will definitely be calling on them again in the future.

Profile Picture Shelly, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Billy and his son Ryan did all the music for my wedding and reception (Nov 2017). They are amazing! We didn't request a whole lot of songs to play and they put together a great night of music. Everyone was up dancing the whole night. Several of our guests have commented to us how impressed they were with them. So many times I looked over assuming the song playing was the original singer and they were singing! I can't say enough how great they were and what a wonderful evening it was.

Profile Picture User7865091, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Billy and Ryan were great! If you’re looking for something different for your wedding, I would highly recommend Billy. He gives you the variety of a typical wedding dj but the more personal feeling of a live band. I loved giving our wedding guests a different wedding dj experience. A few guests even came up to us during the reception to ask if they were actually singing and not just playing a recording!

Billy was very easy to work with and supplied a Bridal Guide for my husband and I to fill out. I had no idea how many different opportunities there were to choose music for all aspects of our ceremony and reception. We have a very Italian family so it was important that Italian music was incorporated into our reception. Billy did not disappoint! My husband and I really couldn’t ask for a better dj experience!

Profile Picture Giovanna, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Billy was not available for our wedding date, but his son Ryan was and he did an amazing job! 3 weeks later and we are still getting compliments on how great he was! People have said he sings so well that they didn't even realize he was singing at times, and that they thought it was the actual song! Go with Billy and Ryan Logue, you will not be disappointed!!! Thanks again!

Profile Picture Ashley , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer

They were fantastic! All of our wedding guests raved about the live singing and DJ options! If you are considering a DJ, they won’t let you down and the live singing was awesome! As the bride, I couldn’t be happier with my choice.

Profile Picture Leslie , 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Extremely affordable and worth every penny. It has been a few weeks since our wedding and guests are still talking about how great Billy and Ryan were. Their singing is amazing and they are great DJs as well. Couldn't be happier that we had these guys for our wedding, guests danced all night! We paid a little extra for a female vocalist, Keli, to join them and she also had a beautiful voice!

Profile Picture Sarah, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Having the Logues entertain your event is the best decision you will make. They are awesome!

Profile Picture Kathy, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Billy Logue and his team were awesome. They were very easy to work with and did an amazing job. Their mix of live vocals and recorded music was great. Our guests were amazed that the music was live and not recorded. We have had so many compliments on these guys from our friends and family who attended.

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Never book with anyone else! Flexible to what you want and make your day a hit! Everyone we talked to after our wedding commented on how great the DJ was. Thanks Billy!

Profile Picture Brad, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Billy Logue Entertainment for my son's college graduation party at the Rockwood carriage House in Wilmington, De. We have heard from most of our party guest that Billy and his son were awesome! They provided excellent entertainment for the entire party. They sang during dinner and many of the guest could not believe how good they sounded. I would highly recommend them for any event.

Profile Picture Larry, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, DJ, Entertainer

Absolutely loved Billy Logue and would highly recommend. We had Billy and his son Ryan for our wedding reception and all of the guests have commented about how great they were. They sang during the cocktail hour and dinner portions and periodically throughout, and played music the remainder of the time. Kept the tempo going well throughout the whole reception!

Profile Picture Tommy, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Billy and his son did a fantastic job at our wedding. They were well prepared and played the exact style music we asked for. Most of my guests did not realize until half way through dinner that they were actually singing, and that it was not a recording. That is how good they were. They had one technical difficulty, but they were able to transition through it smoothly. I would highly recommend using Billy Logue, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Brett, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Billy is a fantastic DJ. He did such an amazing job at my wedding. Everyone loved hearing him sing during cocktail hour and he did such a great job playing songs that would get the crowd moving!

Profile Picture Stephanie , 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Billy Logue and his son were absolutely amazing! We had a Sunday brunch wedding which is the hardest day and time to get people up and dancing. Lucky for us Billy read the crowd and played all the perfect music. The dance floor was packed all throughout the reception.

I wouldn't classify them as a DJ but rather entertainers!

Billy sat with my Mom and I to get everything in order before the big day. He made two really great suggestions that many people gave us compliments on. One was a dance that got everyone on the dance floor and another was called an anniversary dance.

He is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of music and what people like when they come to weddings.

Profile Picture Dana, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Newlywed here! Married on October 1st, 2016. Billy Logue Entertainment is top notch! Ryan had a great voice and sang a lot of the songs himself. Many of our guests were very impressed with him and kept on telling us how AMAZING he was. It'll be a night that we will not forget. Ryan was very accommodating and professional to any request made. Ryan had all of our guests out to the dance floor groovin, even my grandmother who is 79 years old. She was boggyin like there was no tomorrow! Thank you for that, its something I wont ever forget. My Husband and I are very pleased with these guys. We will be recommending their services to any of our friends that will be looking for great DJ services. Thank you, thank you, thank you for one of the best nights of our lives!

Profile Picture User7272734, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I honestly have not one bad thing to say! these guys (father and son) due were just amazing! way better then I could even imagine and had people that never go near the dance floor stay there all night ! I really cant express how awesomely wonderful they were. I would highly recommend and I am thinking I might make up a party over nothing just to hire them again! thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect! Your the best! Thanks again Kristin Pizzica

Profile Picture kristin, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Bill Logue Entertainment is the DJ to have at your party/event! Billy and his son were the MC's at my cousins wedding and I loved that they sang and played music for all to enjoy. I booked them for my wedding this summer and I can't wait to rock out them again!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 8/6/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Billy did an outstanding job at our wedding July 30, 2016 at Deerfield!!!! I can't say enough! He also did our ceremony and cocktail music as well. He was accompanied by Keli Vale whose voice was just awesome. She sang our first dance song and I swore it was Etta James! He knows exactly how to get everyone on the dance floor. Our guests kept asking me, "where did you find them" and "this was the best DJ I've heard in a long time". We added the up lighting the last minute and am glad we did, it was perfect and gave the room a nice aviance. I highly recommend Billy Logue Entertainment if you want to have a fantastic time. THANKS BILLY!!!!!

Profile Picture Nancy , 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

After weighing the pros and cons of having a DJ versus a live band, we opted for a DJ.. When we found Billy Logue Entertainment we were thrilled at the idea of him singing during cocktail hour/dinner then playing all of our favorite party songs for dancing. He and his son have fantastic voices and they created the perfect mood for our big day.

Profile Picture User7064824, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Billy and his son were awesome! They made our wedding a party and read the crowd very well. They were very talented at singing and accommodated all of our needs. Thanks Billy!

Profile Picture Justin, 7/2/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Love having Billy and his son at our wedding. They did an amazing job, were accommodating for all of our needs and get the night flowing smoothly and the dance floor hopping. Our guests loved their singing and it was definitely one of the highlights of the night. So easy to work with and made the whole wedding day so special :)

Profile Picture Alan , 6/18/16, 5 Reviews