Billy Joe Hoyle Reviews

Billy Joe Hoyle 6
Billy Joe Hoyle 7
  • Cali

Cali · Married on 11/05/2017

I’m not sure that I can say enough positive things about Billy. I did a lot of research into wedding photographers and he was my #1 choice without a doubt. I was amazed going through his galleries and found myself saying “wow” on more than one occasion just by looking through his pictures. He is a true artist and his shots are absolutely breathtaking. I knew from that point on I wanted him as our photographer. We did an engagement shoot with him months before the wedding. After I couldn’t decide exactly where to go he sent me a list of beautiful locations and we finally agreed. I thoroughly enjoyed doing the engagement shoot with him because his ideas are amazing. He sees the beauty in things other people do not and watching him work was amazing. He wasn’t worried about getting a little dirty just to get that perfect shot. I knew when we got the pictures back that I had made the right choice in photographers and I was not disappointed. Our wedding pictures were everything I could have ever dreamed of. I sent him a list of shots I wanted (we weren’t having a videographer so there were certain shots that were very important to me) and he nailed all of them. My husband and I looked through our pictures in amazement and even he (who left the choice in photographers up to me because it didn’t matter to him) said he wouldn’t have gone with anyone else. The best part was we didn’t have to pick through our favorite pictures, Billy sent us ALL of the shots on a very pretty crystal thumbdrive. It was so easy to put them all on facebook and let our friends and family pick and save their favorite ones. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Billy Joe Hoyle, he was all around amazing to work with.

Billy Joe Hoyle 8
    Billy Joe Hoyle 13
    Billy Joe Hoyle 14
  • carissa

Carissa · Married on 09/22/2017

Billy was great! We hired him pretty early on in our planning and it was a smooth process. We love our wedding photos.

Billy Joe is a pleasure to work with. He is a true professional and has such an artistic eye. If you're looking for unique wedding photography or a blend of traditional and creative, Billy is the photographer for you. Billy was easy to work with and listened to our interests and desires. He was able to take a popular photography location and make it new to us for our engagement and wedding photos. The day of our wedding he was quietly present to capture all the special moments with our guests. We were fortunate to work with a photographer as professional and talented as Billy.

Jessica · Married on 05/25/2013

Billy is a PHENOMENAL PHOTOGRAPHER!!!! Billy Made the decision to pick a photographer Easy for me & my husband. We fell in Love with his style and his ability to capture moments that a bride would miss since you can't be in all places at once.. but Billy does that for you! He spent two hours with us on our first inital meeting going over all questions, concerns and what we wanted. He takes such heartwarming pride in his work & it shows in his photos. When our wedding day came he arrive early & got straight to work. We had our Wedding on a golf course & his ability to be creative & think outside the box gave us unique & special photos that stand out from all the other traditional photos. When I reveiwed my photos there wasn't one photo that our family or myself could say was their favorite.. they wanted ALL of them. His talents & eye for capturing candid memories at the reception made me feel like I was stepping off the cover of a magazine. So when I look back at my album years from now I will forever have the joy, laughter & happy tears that were made on our wedding day. When you want the pride that comes with showing your photos through social media or hanging it up on your wall... you will always get the attention it deserves with Billy behind the camera. When you only have one day to get it done Billy is one who will come through for you and no matter what your style, from start to finish he will make sure you are happy.

• Maria

Maria · Married on 05/18/2013

Hello,

My name is Maria and my husband Erik and I booked Mr. Billy Joe Hoyle for our wedding in NY because we loved the work he did for our friends' wedding in 2009.
    He has a wonderful journalistic style, which we loved.... as well as doing the formal wedding portraits.
    He sent us all the information by mail in a very convenient package to look over and pick what best suited our needs. He was able to work within our time and budget and we were able to communicate with him very easily via email and phone since we did not meet until the wedding day. He was punctual and made us very very comfortable. He is talented, creative and very nice to work with. We had lots fun doing our bridal party pictures....
    The reception pictures really captured our personalities with our family and friends, dancing and smiling throughout the night.

Everyone was really impressed by his professionalism and amazed how focused he was in getting the shots we wanted but also at how friendly and comfortable he made us all feel.

The pictures are AMAZING! We love them.....
    We highly recommend Billy Joe Hoyle for your event.
    You will not be disappointed.

Thank You again Billy!

Ale · Married on 09/08/2012

Love the pictures!!! thank you

Konstantine · Married on 12/31/2010

My family has used Billy Joe for 4 weddings in the past 3 years and his work has been truly exceptional. He is a pleasure to work with and managed to get all of the traditional shots we wanted while also capturing many artistic and candid moments perfectly.

Opa!

K+M Rountos

Karen · Married on 10/23/2010

I scoured all of New York City's wedding photography scene to find someone who could not only deliver some of the more traditional portraiture that is expected of such formal occasions, but someone with a keen eye for beautiful and artfully composed candids. After interviewing half a dozen great photographers, I was delighted to finally choose Billy Joe, who has an exceptional talent, an unflappably friendly and professional attitude, and produced for us dozens of stunning images that captured the life, energy, and narrative of our wedding day, including quite a few quirky, interesting, and poignant moments. I cannot recommend him highly enough. His photo packages are all very reasonably priced, and Florida is lucky that he has recently expanded his business to the Tampa/St. Petersburg area.

Holly · event on: 08/05/2014

Dear Mr. Hoyle,

First, I will say that I, myself, am a professional photographer and
    took great care in choosing a professional photographer for renewing
    our wedding vows. He was hands down the best decision we made for
    photography! Secondly, my husband and I would love to thank you from
    the bottom of our hearts for doing such a fantastic job on our Vow
    Renewal Photos! You were attentive, you listened, you were very
    creative, you hustled as to respect our dime and time and you worked
    with us to get what we needed without breaking our bank. My husband
    said you were personable because we could chat with you and it was
    easy. You were generally interested in what we had to say and we
    appreciated it. We also noticed you were invisible during out
    ceremony, a fly on the wall, really and did a fantastic job!!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Y O U R O C K!!!

Sincerely,

Frank and Holly of Tennessee....

***Our family "notes" LOL! Thank you!!

Attentive
    Listened
    Creative
    Hustled
    Cared about what we desired.
    Ybor, you were very personable.
    During our ceremony you were invisible. A fly on the wall.

Liza · Married on 10/11/2015

Billy was a dream come true. I never wanted the staged wedding shots that everyone takes, that no one likes to frame. He was able to capture every moment, and every emotion perfectly. Each picture is like a piece of art. I cannot believe I was able to find someone as special as Billy, who not only created a gallery of emotions, but was also extremely affordable. He is a bride's dream!