88 Reviews for Billy "J" Full Spectrum Entertainment

Uplighting (7)
Photobooth (4)
Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)

I cannot say enough amazing and wonderful things about Billy J entertainment. All of our guests raved about the pure fun and enjoyment they had at our wedding and it was all due to the great entertainment and hosting! No one wanted to go home and wanted to keep dancing the night away. I HIGHLY recommend Billy J and his team!

Profile Picture Julie Anne, 12/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Billy DJ'd our wedding on 9/30/17, and we were so happy we chose them! Billy was familiar with our venue and the owner so we had no worries about how he needed to set up the equipment. We also rented the backdrop and lighting from them for the reception and it was stunning. Billy was very responsive to our taste in music, and we were very impressed at how he read the crowd. Everyone danced for hours and had a great time! I would highly recommend Billy J for any event!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Laura, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Billy and his son did such a wonderful job at my wedding. I highly recommend Billy. He did an amazing job keeping my day running perfectly and made so many great suggestions. You can't go wrong with having Billy DJ your wedding!

Profile Picture Mackenzie, 9/15/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

They were outstanding for our class reunion. They helped us in every way, and they listened to what we wanted. They are very experienced.

Profile Picture Daniel, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Billy J was awesome to have as our DJ! He is funny, charismatic and kept the party going all night! He has a great sense of humor and interacted with our guests all night! I would absolutely recommend him for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 7/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Officiant

Billy J did an amazing job at our wedding. We were one of the first weddings to be held at a new venue and he went out to the venue in advance and tested the sound system prior to our wedding to make sure there were no issues the day of. The reception ran smoothly and most importantly, Billy J had the dance floor PACKED the entire night. Everyone from my grandparents to younger cousins were out dancing, he played music for everyone. We had such a great time and would definitely recommend Billy J again!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Working with Billy J has been easy. I appreciate his attention to detail and then flexibility as plans change during an event.

Profile Picture Susie Special Events, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Billy was the best DJ...He kept the energy going and really read the crowd, but didn't overwhelm the event...it was the right balance for our wedding!
Thanks Billy and Kim!

Profile Picture jen, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We loved working with Billy J and his team! Wonderful people who truly care about your special day! Thanks again Billy J!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Brittany, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor, Videography

We had Billy Jr, he was amazing. He kept everyone on the dance floor and kept everything running smoothly, we literally broke the dance floor.

Profile Picture todd, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting

Billy Jr was our DJ and he did a great job, and was very accommodating to some very special requests that we had. Thanks so much!

Profile Picture Phillip, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Hire Him. Billy simply covers all the bases. From start to finish, he "owned it". For him it was not about just showing up and being professional. Yes that all he does very well. But for him it was about much more. It was about setting the highest bar possible. He's refused to be satisfied unless we were HAPPY.

The Wedding ceremony was just the icing on the cake. To us the planning and preparation was every bit as important. And he not only handled it all. He handled it all with grace and class. The man truly loves and is passionate about what he does. No detail was overlooked. He took charge, co-ordinating operations with the venue, officiant, photopgrapher, florist, musicians. We just relaxed, enjoyed our guests and celebrated. Thanks Billy for the fun ride and a day to never forget.

Profile Picture Donald, 1/1/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

No worries--book Billy J! Billy himself is very personable and detail oriented, and knows his business (great quality equipment including speakers and light tree for our dance floor). Kim kept is "in the loop" during the process of selecting appropriate music for our wedding reception. Billy J himself was our DJ, and worked in our unique touches from a more unusual entrance song to a special father/daughter dance surprise. Dinner was a bit delayed and he alerted us so the photographers would not miss out on any "important shots" before their time contract expired. The green screen (with 4 images for guests to choose from) was a definite hit and so worth splurging on. Thank you for our great party!

Profile Picture Lisa, 11/5/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Would absolutely recommend this company to anyone in the greater Cleveland area who is getting married! We used Billy J as a DJ, and hired the company for limo service and lights. We had the most polite limo driver, and the limo was huge! Billy was our DJ - he was very energetic, made us laugh, and kept the dance floor busy all night long (while playing our music and taking requests). He was very honest and made recommendations for us for both music and lighting, as we have never been through this before, and were very naive about the process. He even drove out to our wedding venue just a few days before our special day to reassure us of the kind lights that we would need. We felt very comfortable with him, and if an event arises we would use this company again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jena, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Transportation

Kim was very helpful. She was available and willing to answer all our questions. Billy was very friendly. He and Kim helped to make our daughter and son in laws wedding a day to remember. Billy recommended our outside ceremony site and knew how to set up the sound and music perfectly. Everything went smoothly. The green screen was a big hit for our guests. They loved taking the pictures and having picture frames to take them home in. The bride and groom enjoyed having the memory book with a copy of all the pictures that had been taken at the green screen. It was an investment that was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Linda, 10/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Lighting & Decor

Billy J was incredible! From the time my husband and I walked through the door of his office we knew we would book with him! They communicate so well and made our wedding day perfect!

Profile Picture Kendra, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

You should book Billy "J" Entertainment. They know their stuff! I went into wedding planning, not really knowing where to start. I was about half way through planning when I met with Billy. He's great to talk to. I had a great time with him every time we met. He took a lot of time to help me figure out my big day. He was honest when he told me what I'd need and what I wouldn't. We eventually devised a strict game plan, so there wouldn't be any mistakes on wedding day. I booked a venue where I had to bring in EVERYTHING myself. (Great venue though, I couldn't resist.) Billy was my DJ (for the ceremony and reception), he set up all my lighting, my piping and drapes, my photographer, my (2) videographers, my limo bus for my husband and I, plus the wedding party, and my shuttles, to and from the hotel, for guests. Everything went so smoothly, I couldn't be any happier that I went with this company and Billy. My wedding was stunning, down to every last detail. During the wedding, Billy could really tell what the guests needed, and when. He was very careful to keep things on time and told my husband and I where to go and what to do and when. I never had to pay attention to any of that, so I just got to have so much fun. I trusted him and he took great care! I most definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Bethany, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Videography, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Billy J was an amazing edition to our wedding. They were all very easy to communicate with when it came to our specific wants for the day of the wedding. Our DJ for the day was William who did an awesome job with every part and detail of the wedding. He played all the songs that we wanted him to at all the right times. He was VERY good and keeping a lot of guests on the dance floor. He played new and popular older songs that our guests loved. We received many compliments from family and friends on the DJ and said that it was the best they have seen at a wedding in a long time. Billy J and his family and caring, loving and compassionate individuals who work very hard to please their customers. Our wedding day would not have been the same without them. My husband and I would and will recommend them to anyone looking for a fun, enthusiastic and organized DJ for any event. Thank you Billy and William for the generosity and love you showed the Burdick family :)

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/29/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Microphones, Sound/PA System

WOW! Our wedding was amazing and more than we could of imagined! Billy J entertainment kept all our family and friends dancing all night! The dance floor was packed and everyone LOVED the music and variety! They worked closely with us during the process and really got to know us as a couple and what we really wanted our reception to look and sound like. The lighting was great and a very nice touch to the room. It made it look very whimsical! They were profession and accommodated all my needs throughout the night- for example, if I wanted a certain song that I requested to play at a certain time, it was done. They really did an amazing job! I would HIGHLY recommend them! THANK YOU!

Profile Picture Amanda, 7/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Billy was wonderful to work with and kept us dancing ALL night even my 89 yr. old dad!

Profile Picture coreen, 7/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Don't need to look anywhere else! They have everything you need to complete your perfect day! They went above and beyond and we're so much fun!! We absolutely loved them!! Thank you so much Billy Jr. for making our wedding day a blast you were such a joy to be a round. I hope to use you guys in the near future! :)

Profile Picture Melani, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Transportation

Billy and his staff go above and beyond to make your special day extraordinary!!

Profile Picture Tim, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Billy J and his crew were amazing! Billy and Kim really helped us with all aspects of the wedding and we truly feel they went above and beyond for us. The up lighting and music added that special touch to our venue and we could not be happier.

Profile Picture User6897260, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Unlike other DJs interviewed Billy J listened and provided exactly what we wished. Perfect piano and instrumental jazz for cocktails and dinner and fun dancing music later. Remote speakers for the garden. Tasteful announcements. Classy.

Profile Picture Kris, 6/4/16, 1 Review