Billy Buchanan Reviews

37 | Saint Augustine, FL

37 Reviews for Billy Buchanan

1 User photo

Bill · event on: 08/28/2014

Billy Buchanan and Free Avenue are great entertainers. Our Music by the Sea summer concerts attract over 1200 people of all ages and this band made them all very happy. There are not many bands around with the kind of versatility of Billy Buchanan. The evening included a few of Billy's original songs (all very danceable) along with a wide array of pop music that included Jackie Wilson, Otis Redding, Prince and Bruno Mars. Billy also has an infectious smile and attitude that allows him to bond with his audience. We could not be happier and look forward to having Billy and the band back again in July of 2015

Sent on 03/23/2015

Tricia · Married on 05/25/2014

Billy has an amazing voice! Fluid, gritty, earthy! I heard him singing at another venue and knew we had to hire him! I was so pleased as were my guests! Super fun to work with and great interaction with my guests! He is truly an artist, even learning a song or two that were special to us on that day, so he could sing for us! I would hire Billy in a heartbeat for any future events!

Sent on 03/03/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 04/04/2014

We loved having Billy Buchanan & Free Avenue at our Savannah Wedding. They were a perfect fit for our bluesy, southern theme. Everyone danced the night away and still rave about them, a year later :)

Sent on 03/17/2015

Billy and his band did an excellent job for my clients wedding reception. They were more than professional and gracious to their every want and need. I would highly recommend them for any type of wedding reception or party needing a fun band!!!!

Sent on 03/19/2015

Billy was a professional when it came to playing at our wedding. He listened to what we wanted for our wedding, gave us a listing of songs to choose from, arrived to our wedding on time and did a sound check before the guests arrived. He was also very personable with all of our guests and interacted well with our other vendors and also performed beautifully! I would highly recommend Billy for your wedding.

Sent on 03/18/2015

Tina · Married on 04/30/2011

Billy was so amazing! He set the mood for our reception,which was an intimate evening of about 40 guests. Everyone had a great time,and he was so much better than a d.j.! He interacted with the guests,got everyone dancing and having a memorable evening. I would highly recommend him for any type of event! He arrived on time and was so easy to work with!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Jenn · Married on 08/22/2008

Billy helped make our big day extra special! Due to weather we had to make several changes the night before the wedding and Billy was a complete professional in accommodating our needs. With a different venue then originally planned for, we counted on Billy to elevate the ambiance of the location and he delivered! I would highly recommend Billy to anyone looking for live music at their event!

Sent on 03/09/2015

Heather · Married on 08/08/2008

Billy is truly awesome. His skillful playing, soulful sounds and outgoing personality made my daughters special night even more memorable.

Sent on 03/05/2015

Karl · Married on 06/03/2017

This is the band that I wanted for my retirement party and was so happy that they were available, They were absolutely great and my guests are still commenting on how great they were. True musicians. Many of my guests have asked for their contact info for their parties in the future. I want to thank Billy Buchanan and the band for making my party a huge success.

Sent on 06/21/2017

Love, Love, Love Bill and his band! This band kept the party going all night and everyone just loved them.

The only place where I think they could improve is their response time to emails. I was an out of state bride and a lot of my communication was done through email and i felt often times I was waiting for a response. However, I LOVED Billy and the band and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 02/16/2016

A · Married on 03/28/2015

Billy Buchanan & Free Avenue were awesome! I love that they played a little bit of everything and got everyone dancing. I didn't have a set playlist and asked the band to play to the crowd and I loved all the music/songs they chose. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/15/2015

Kate · Married on 04/21/2017

Serenata Beach Club loves when Billy and the Band play for our Member events and we can't wait for his return !!

Sent on 06/08/2017