Billotti’s Catering Reviews

2 | Pasadena, CA

2 Reviews for Billotti’s Catering

Lexi · Married on 02/04/2017

Billotti's Catering is amazing. My fiance and I are so excited for our wedding dinner because his food is phenomenal. Our first tasting blew us out of the water. We couldn't book him fast enough. He has been incredibly helpful through the process and extremely accommodating to our taste preferences. If you are looking for a wonderful caterer, look no further. Don't believe me, check him out on Yelp.

Sent on 09/27/2016

Molly · Married on 12/04/2016

3.0

Nicholas from Bilotti's Catering is great at what he does. He sometimes took a little longer than I liked to respond to emails and did not always answer all of the questions I asked without me having to ask a 2nd time. But often he would be responding on a Sunday night or Monday when I'm sure he has just finished a busy weekend of catering jobs, so it's to be expected. He was always very pleasant to work with though, and I wouldn't hesitate to use him again, even just for birthday party's or holiday celebrations.

He was very accommodating to working in my budget and creating a custom catering package for me (including custom food I asked if he could prepare - Tomato Soup & Grilled Cheese shooters, mediterranean skewers, etc). We ended up going with the pasta bar (an amazing value!) and it was a huge hit with our wedding guests. Everyone commented on how good the food was and how they loved that they could each customize their entree. I was shocked at how quickly the line moved! I got 2 chefs for about 70 guests and the service was faster than a drive-thru, without sacrificing them being personable and fun with all of my guests.

They were kind enough to set aside a set of appetizers (in addition to the pasta bar) for me and my husband since we were busy taking pictures during the cocktail hour. They even re-heated it for me as soon as we were done with the photos so I could properly enjoy it. They personally came over after they had cleaned up to thank me for using their services and congratulate us. They set up and cleaned up without needing to speak to me at all, which is very important on an incredibly busy day like your DIY wedding day!

Sent on 02/16/2017