Bill Scheivert Entertainment Reviews

200 | Aston, PA

200 Reviews for Bill Scheivert Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Catherine · Married on 02/02/2013

Bill provided the entertainment and music for our wedding on February 2nd, 2013 at the Barn on Bridge and we could not be happier with the services he provided! From the beginning Bill was very helpful, giving us suggestions on songs for our ceremony, and always promptly answering all my emails! He was very flexible and accomodated even our last minute change and the very long list of song requests I had! On the day of the wedding, he was there on time and was ready to get the party started! From the first dance on, the dance floor was packed all night long! People are still raving about how much they danced, how great the music was, and how professional Bill was! Also his pricing were so competitive, I could not have asked for more as I feel like I got a total steal! I will definitely be recommending Bill to ANYONE who needs a DJ in the future! Thanks Bill for helping make my wedding day an unforgettable one!!!

Sent on 02/08/2013

Kenny · Married on 12/08/2012

Great service all around, had some day of wedding adjustments and Bill handled them very professionally.

Sent on 12/12/2012
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 12/07/2012

What a great DJ! Bill came on board for our wedding at the last minute due to a frightful lack of planning on our part, and we are so so lucky that he did. You can't beat his prices, he is professional and accommodating, and he really kept our party going all night! We communicated via email up to the day before our ceremony and he responded immediately to every request. During the reception he did a great job of providing a wide variety of music and kept guests of all ages on the dance floor. Thank you so much Bill, you are awesome!

Sent on 12/08/2012

I am very particular about what music I wanted played. Bill listened to my requests and granted them. He was very responsive prior to the wedding and minimally involved at the reception, which is what we wanted. We were very pleased.

Sent on 12/07/2012

jennifer · Married on 11/17/2012

Thanks again for making our wedding special. We really enjoyed how you ran the wedding and would highly recommend you to anyone needing a great DJ.

Sent on 11/25/2012

Bill was fabulous! He played music that really satisfied all of our guests and covered the gap in age! Everyone had a great time and danced all night long! I would recommend Bill for any event you have - I will certainly be using him again!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2012

Great DJ. Very enthusiastic, lets you create playlists online which makes planning super easy. Very good price as well.

Sent on 12/26/2012

Allison · Married on 10/19/2012

Bill Scheivert was absolutely amazing! He had all of our guests up on their feet dancing all night. He was very professional, easy to work with, and was full of energy!

Sent on 11/01/2012

Cate · Married on 10/06/2012

Amazing! Best DJ for our wedding! Friends and family hired other DJs and they didn't stick to the list of songs they wanted played. Bill played all of our songs and asked before playing anything not on it. He stayed later than the schedule time since our reception went longer. Was very responsive and called a few days before our wedding to confirm everything. Very professional and we will be using him again for future events and will be recommending him to all our friends and family. No regrets. Amazing service!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Bill was recommended to me by a classmate who had him deejay her wedding - and we are so glad she did! With his fun, jovial manner, Bill was wonderful to work with. He responded to emails and phone calls immediately and was eager to meet with us to discuss plans. His website is incredibly user-friendly and offers a great framework for scheduling the events of your reception. My husband I were able to upload and send him several special songs that he played throughout the night. Our wedding had some unconventional components and took place in venues that were new to him, but Bill executed everything perfectly. His timing was impeccable; he was ready to play music non-stop from the beginning of our ceremony to the final dance of the evening across two locations. Most importantly, the music Bill played was just the right mix of fun, current songs and favorite oldies that had everyone dancing!

Sent on 10/04/2012

Bill was so wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a better dj for our wedding. We were new to the area and didn't really know who to deal with but we lucked out with Bill. He made our reception so much fun. Everyone said they had a great time.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Meg · Married on 08/24/2012

If you are looking for a fantastic DJ, then Bill Scheivert is the man! He kept the music coming the whole night, and was able to keep the groom and myself on task as to when to cut the cake, and start the night. Everyone at our wedding had a blast!!

Sent on 08/29/2012

Becky · Married on 08/03/2012

Bill Scheivert was great to work with! He provided his services at a reasonable price and was always available to answer my questions or accommodate the changes I made (even down to the day of the wedding!). At the wedding he played all of the music we requested, knew how to get the guests out of their seats and dancing and on top of all that he was a really nice guy! I would recommend him to anyone looking for a terrific DJ!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Jill · Married on 07/20/2012

Bill was awesome!! I found Bill on-line and contacted him after I saw all of the awards he had won in 2011. My husband and I booked him within a few hours of meeting him. My favorite part of a wedding is dancing! I sent him my favorite songs and that is exactly what he played. I couldn't have been happier. He opened with a great song that got everyone out on the dance floor and managed to keep the dance floor packed all night. I can't thank Bill enough for a wonderful night!!

Sent on 08/01/2012

Nicole · Married on 07/14/2012

Bill did a great job for our wedding! We really couldn't have asked for more. From the time we signed a contract with Bill he was easily reached and offered great advice. At our wedding he played our requested songs and did exactly what we discussed. He also played music that fit those that were dancing to keep them dancing. Bill was perfect for our wedding! I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Stephanie · Married on 06/23/2012

Bill did an amazing job! He did the music for our ceremony as well. The night flowed smoothly and we thought he did an excellent job. We would recommend him to anyone who is getting married in the near future.

Sent on 07/03/2012

Erin · Married on 05/27/2012

Bill made our wedding absolutely perfect!! We had him for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and dancing and we could not be happier!! We requested more modern music for cocktails/dinner and he played a great mix of awesome music. He did the same for dancing- he mixed a lot of old and new to keep the different age groups in our crowd happy!!

On top of that he was a fabulous MC- making sure the toasts happened when they needed to and introducing each speaker perfectly. I even noticed him moving the cake table out of the way so we could have room for our first dance, since the venue staff forgot to move it after the cake cutting!

He was the best!!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Allyson · Married on 05/19/2012

Bill is a wonderful DJ! Bill is not only very nice and personable, but responsive, professional and offered great services at a great price. He was so helpful during our actual wedding day as well, as he not only DJ'd our reception, but provided the sound system and sound track for our ceremony. He was able to play some songs that we requested prior to the wedding, which aren't too mainstream, so that was great. He also played a good mix songs that got our guests out on the dance floor. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/22/2012

Sarah · Married on 05/05/2012

Bill was great! He did everything we wanted, and more. I would recommend him for any occasion!

Sent on 05/13/2012

Alana · Married on 04/21/2012

Bill helped make everything so easy! Not only did he help with the music but he helped me with many other aspects for our wedding. We had a couple last minute changes due to weather and Bill didn't have a problem switching from one plan to another. He knew when to play slow, fast, group songs. Thank you Bill for all of your help, your professionalism, and for your help in making our wedding so memorable!

Sent on 04/24/2012

I think the two most important things at a wedding, the two things that everyone who attends the wedding remembers most, are the food and the music. Bill helped to make our wedding memorable and amazing for all who atteneded. We were able to customize our songs, from the songs that HAD to be played, to the ones that we didn't want to hear. Bill added his own custom touches and everything was perfect! Just about everyone in the place was out on the dance floor. Bill's website was easy to use, and linked to the songs so we knew we were picking the song we wanted. We even threw in a few curve balls, selecting versions of songs that were hard to find and Bill came though. The day was perfect!

Sent on 09/05/2012

erika · Married on 03/24/2012

Bill was great!!! He is very personable and listened to all of our requests. We had a lot of odd songs and requests and he played ALL of them. Everyone loved the music and how personal he was the whole night. Best DJ I have heard in a long, long time!

Sent on 04/02/2012

Matt · Married on 03/17/2012

Bill helped make our wedding very special. There were people on the dance floor at the all times and he also made sure to work in all of our requests.

Sent on 03/19/2012

Amanda · Married on 01/06/2012

Bill was excellent! He made sure several times prior to the wedding that everything we discussed was still the plan and verified once more prior to the announcements at the reception. We had Bill provide music for cocktails, dinner and dancing. He did a great job of judging what songs to play and fielded requests appropriately. If you choose Bill for your wedding DJ choice, you can't go wrong! Thanks for making our wedding a huge success and so memorable!

Amanda and Charles

Sent on 01/10/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/29/2011

Bill was awesome from the first conversation we had to the very last minute of the reception. He was happy to meet and speak with us as many times as we needed to. Even right up to the day before Bill was on the ball and got back to us promptly to relieve any concerns we had.
    We would highly reccomend Bill to anyone looking for a professional but personable DJ! We consider Bill a friend!!

Sent on 11/02/2011