Bill Scheivert Entertainment Reviews

200 | Aston, PA

200 Reviews for Bill Scheivert Entertainment

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Timothy · Married on 10/14/2017

Bill was truly a pleasure to work with, taking time to meet with us to hear our needs for the day. He accommodated our song requests and did a great job keeping the dance floor filled throughout the night. He also took time to make sure he had all pronunciations right for our introductions—a small but important detail some might overlook. Bill is a professional and knows what he’s doing.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Heather · Married on 10/13/2017

Bill was an absolute pleasure to work with. All weddings and big events have hiccups, Ours had to start a half hour early do to time confusion and of course Bill was right on it so the quests didn’t have to stand around board waiting. He was extreamly fun and professional and we would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 03/08/2018

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Bill was very easy to work with from the beginning. He provided a podium and microphone for our outdoor ceremony, kept everything moving smoothly during our reception, and most importantly played an AWESOME playlist that kept everyone entertained. He got high praise from our guests all night. His packages are also a great deal.

A · Married on 09/08/2017

Bill was great at our wedding! He took time ahead of the event to discuss any special requests that we had, and was very easy going. Picking the songs was easy with his online list, and he did a great job at the event. Music quality was great, and he even included a few songs that we requested which were harder to find. He was open and flexible to our ideas, and the evening went very smoothly! I would recommend Bill for any formal or organized event. -AM & Jared (09.08.17)

Lauren · Married on 09/06/2017

Bill is amazing!! I would recommend him to everyone

Sent on 10/04/2017

Anna · Married on 09/02/2017

Bill was the perfect DJ for our wedding! We chose music from several different genres and he figured out how to make them all flow perfectly. He knew when to play the right kind of music for dinner and when to play music that got our guests all out of the dance floor. We had a memorial table for my Husband's fallen service members with a dedication song and were worried about how to pull everyone out of their tear to begin the rest of the night of celebration and Bill did a fantastic job! His online forms for music made it so easy for my Husband and I to chose all the song's we wanted to be played and he had a phone meeting with us just a few days before the wedding which was fantastic because we had so much going on prior to that so this made it great to have everything fresh in our heads for the big day! I would absolutely recommend Bill to DJ any event!

Vanessa · Married on 04/15/2017

Bill was the perfect fit for our wedding! I wanted to incorporate a lot of Latin music with 90's hip hop and old school R & B.. Everyone was in awe of how he was able include all genres smoothly.. Everyone had a blast!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Bill Scheivert Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Vanessa, it was a blast. We're so glad you are happy. Congratulations again and the best of luck to you both :)

Kristin · Married on 12/31/2016

Bill was amazing! He was easy to communicate with prior to the wedding. His website was a huge help in choosing our music selections before our big day. From beginning to end, his service was top notch! Our reception was a blast. We continue to get calls, texts, emails. visits to our home saying that this was the best wedding our guests have been to in a while, and we owe a lot of the to Bill! He had people on the dance floor from the minute it opened, until the end of the night! People did not want the wedding to end. Joey and I 100% will use Bill again, and we will definitely recommend him to anyone looking to hire a DJ.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Ryan · Married on 12/30/2016

Bill was very "out of the way" when it came to planning the wedding in that he understood that he was one of many things we needed to plan out - he didn't require any details about the wedding until a week before, and didn't need a payment (outside of initial deposit) until the day of, VERY helpful when trying to coordinate 1,000 things at once. Bill uses a website that allows you to plan out whatever songs you want (or don't want). He kept the dance floor full all night - many compliments.

Sent on 01/05/2017

Bill Scheivert Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Ryan. Your friends and family are so fun!

Erica · Married on 11/26/2016

Bill was amazing! He used our wedding playlist perfectly and took requests, but he respected our do-not play wishes. Our family was raving about how much they liked him! He kept the wedding reception going, and really no-one was sitting! I would highly recommend Bill for any occasion! He even held my purse for me! His prices were amazing too!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Bill Scheivert Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Erica. I'm glad you had a good time.

T · Married on 11/19/2016

Excellent DJ! Our wedding was wonderful and he had all the guests dancing! Very well priced and excellent at communication! Put my stress as the bride to ease..would gladly use again!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Bill Scheivert Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much, Tara. I'm glad everyone had a good time

Pam · Married on 10/01/2016

Bill Scheivert came as a recommended vendor through our reception facility. We are so glad we chose him to turn up the noise at or wedding reception. He played all of the music we requested to hear (and NOT to hear!) in advance. He played requests of myself and other guests at the wedding. He made sure we all had a great time. He was very friendly and professional. He wore a tux and looked like he belonged. I thought that was amazing. The music all flowed perfectly. The party was jumping all night! He offers great deals and packages. We loved the Gobi design! Definitely add that to your party!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Alyssa · Married on 08/20/2016

Bill was an awesome DJ! He played everything we wanted and more!!! Everyone was on the dance floor all night!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/22/2016

Bill Scheivert Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Alyssa. The pleasure was all mine, working with you.

Kate · Married on 08/05/2016

DJ Bill did such an amazing job at our wedding! He worked with me to orchestrate two surprise at my wedding, one of which my sister-in-law sang. He listened to our guests & really felt the crowd out to see what was getting them out there. The photobooth he provided was also a huge hit & came with the cutest album and notes that guest left & we also received a beautiful USB with all of the photobooth pictures. We have recommended him three times since our wedding two weeks ago! Thanks Bill!

Sent on 08/20/2016

Bill Scheivert Entertainment's reply:

Thank you, Kate. It was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad you and your guests had a good time and the surprises worked out. Congratulations again! All the Best!

Mark · Married on 07/15/2016

Bill was awesome , my wedding would not be the same without him , he had everyone up dancing all different age groups !! He stole the show ! A total professional and class act !

Sent on 07/18/2016

Josh · Married on 07/09/2016

Bill was an incredible DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception. Bill was a preferred vendor for our venue, and it is easy to see why. He deftly accommodated our slightly unusual requests for songs and timing during the ceremony. For the reception, he played almost all of our requested dance songs, and was able to find obscure requests as well. He kept everything moving along very professionally. He didn't jabber on, or try to promote himself at all (like others we've seen). He introduce the important things (wedding party, toasts, cake cutting), but then let his music do the rest. He kept the dance floor full at all times with his arrangement. We whole-heartedly recommend Bill for any occasion. Thank you for making our special night even more special!

Sent on 11/20/2016

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

We are so glad we booked Bill as our wedding DJ for our ceremony and reception! He kept the entire day and night running smoothly and all of our guests had nothing but great things to say about him. One of my guests even got his business card during the wedding because she was so impressed. I've never seen a wedding where such a high percentage of guests were up from their seats dancing. His prices were reasonable and he was always responsive and easy to work with. I definitely recommend him to any bride looking for an easy planning process and fun evening!

Sent on 06/13/2016
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/21/2016

We used Bill as our DJ and also rented his photo booth package (the larger one). First of all i was back and forth on whether or not to get the Photo Booth but i have to say one of my biggest compliments after the wedding was on how awesome the photo booth was! Fun props, an attendant at all times, a scrapbook/photo album section for the guest to make us a page in a scrap book (all provided by Bill). We also received a disc of all the pictures! I could not possibly be more satisfied with how well the photo booth turned out. The music of course was amazing Bill was perfect, his online forms made it super easy to plan the wedding. Bill was very easy/flexible with booking and payment. He was definitely worth it and we would 100% recommend Bill for anyone who wants a rocking good time at their party/wedding.!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Megan · Married on 04/30/2016

I made my decision to go with DJ Bill Scheivert after not being able to find one negative comment about him. True to form, Bill's services allowed our wedding to go off without a hitch! My Husband and I hold music as a special part of our relationship, so we had many specific songs that we wanted played during the ceremony, dinner, and reception and Bill made sure to play them all (and to not play those on our do-not-play-list). Our wedding was the best day of our lives, and one that will be hard to top. Everybody, young and old, was out on the dance floor the entire night with smiles from ear to ear.

Thank you Bill for giving us a worry-free, rocking wedding!!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Richard · Married on 04/23/2016

Bill did an excellent job. He was very prompt at responding to all of my questions. Would highly recommend him for wedding receptions.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Nicole · Married on 12/05/2015

We had a fabulous experience having Bill Scheivert provide the music for our wedding reception. Everything was sci-fi and 80s themed. I gave Bill some detailed instructions about wanting instrumental epic sci-fi theme songs during the cocktail hour, 80s hits and TV show intros for the dinner, followed by dance music with some specific requests (including some stuff from my husband's Industrial clubbing days ;). Bill was a real pro and played EVERYTHING we asked for. The wedding party was running a bit late getting to the reception, and he made sure to meet with us by the door, calm us down, and get everything set up for the formal introductions. I was totally thrilled to hear all our favorite TV themes and 80s movie hits during dinner. He played so much fantastic dance music that I didn't get a chance to sit down the rest of the night. In addition, he was always extremely prompt with his email communications...not to mention being a wonderfully courteous, friendly and affable gentleman during all of our interactions. His planning tools were top notch and prompted us to think of timing & parts of the reception that we hadn't yet considered. I couldn't have been more pleased with his services; he was so easy to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend this vendor for any function and wouldn't hesitate an instant to hire him again for future parties :)

Sent on 12/21/2015

Alyssa · Married on 10/31/2015

Honestly, Bill was one of the best DJ's that I have come in contact with. I recently was at a wedding where the music was so loud that I had to scream at the person next to me and I had a sore throat when I left. Bill kept the music at a great volume. We had some unusual requests as it was Halloween so we wanted to do something for the kids. He followed every one of our instructions without any question or hesitation. His personality is completely adorable and I highly recommend him.
    Thank you Bill for a great experience. You are the best!

Alyssa & Kimberly
    (sorry it took so long to write about you, life happens) :-)

Sent on 05/28/2016

Leisa · Married on 09/26/2015

Bill Scheivert is an awesome disc jockey. He arrived well ahead of the guests at my daughter's wedding and had everyone in a great mood immediately. He played a great selection of music and genres and also took requests, which we rarely had because he played everyone's favorites! I have 2 more children to me married and will definitely be hiring Bill again. I will also hire him for any other events which may come up before that!
    He's extremely friendly, personable, professional and accommodating!~

Sent on 09/29/2015

Casey · Married on 09/25/2015

Bill did an amazing job at our wedding! He'll work with you every step of the way. If you want a good DJ he's your guy!

Sent on 09/29/2015

David · Married on 09/18/2015

Bill Scheivert was the DJ for our wedding and did an amazing job! He is a very nice and professional man to work with. Bill also did a wonderful and splendid job in helping us choose music for our wedding, and he also did a great job in playing music for the entire wedding ceremony. All four hours of it!

Thank you Bill for the wonderful service you did for us, we appreciate your great work ethic and wish you the very best for your future !

Warm Wishes - David and Holly Maher - September 27,2015