Bill Lovelace Wedding & Party DJ Entertainment Reviews

57 Reviews for Bill Lovelace Wedding & Party DJ Entertainment

• Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/08/2018

The perfect DJ!

We can't say enough good things about Bill! He is so kind, fun and knows how to get and keep the party going. He is quick to respond, has great ideas of how to make your big day even more special, and he is extremely professional. He brought an amazing energy to our wedding, and was great at reading the energy in the room which kept everyone dancing. Our guests all LOVED him. Do yourself a favor and hire him!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • F

FELICIA · Married on 10/30/2017

Wonderful!

Sent on 11/09/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/11/2014

Best DJ ever! I've never seen so many people on the dance floor. He kept the party going and really made our night special.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Carly · Married on 02/16/2014

Bill was excellent to work with. We had the chance to sit down with him a few times to review the set up of the ceremony and reception. He has countless songs to choose from. We selected all of our songs for both the ceremony and reception and had the chance to listen to how he would change into each song, it was precise! He set our minister up with a wireless mic and had speakers set up so everyone can hear the entire ceremony. The intro to for the wedding party was a big hit with our guests. The music being played while everyone was eating was at the right volume so you could still hear the music but everyone could still carry on a conversation. He took music requests during the dancing portions. We got a kick out of the fork against the glass piece he had mic’ed up, very clever! The best part of the entire day was the first dance with my dad. Previously in one of our meetings I had the chance to pre-record a special message to my dad that would play during our dance. There was not a dry eye in the place when it started and my voice came through the speakers. He also made my dad a copy so he can listen to it whenever he wants. Every guest has complimented on that special moment and I owe it all to Bill.

Sent on 03/03/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 11/15/2013

Bill is the ultimate professional and we have used him now for both weddings and non profit gala's. I would rate Bill and his company a perfect 10!

Sent on 11/21/2013

Justin · event on 11/03/2013

If you need an on-time, right-on DJ for your next event, Bill is the one. Easy to work with. Great music.

Sent on 11/10/2013

We were referred to Bill by our venue and by my in-laws. One of our main goals for our wedding was to have a great party with our family and friends. This was definitely achieved. Bill was great to work with from the pre-planning to the wedding day. We met with him for a consultation and then for a final planning meeting a few weeks before the wedding. In the meantime, we were able to easily enter reception information into the online form on his website. Additionally, we could create a list of “must play,” “play if possible,” and “do not play” songs for the reception on his website as well. My husband and I had no desire to select every song for our reception. We just gave Bill a general idea of what we wanted and selected a few songs from different eras to give him an idea of songs we liked. He did an excellent job with the music for the ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner music and the reception. Many of our guests commented to us that they loved the music and what a wonderful job our DJ did with the ceremony and reception. Bill is a true professional and we would hire him again in a heartbeat.
    Thank you for helping us have a great party!
    Becca & Pat
    Wedding – 9/7/2013; 88 guests

Sent on 09/28/2013

joy · event on 08/22/2013

I have worked with Bill a few times and the reason why it has been more than once is because I wanted his services again! Bill is not only a talented DJ, but so personable, professional and amazing to work with. What a talented guy. I recommend him more than any other DJ! And, I always do!

Sent on 11/27/2013

The best wedding DJ! Our ceremony and reception were at two locations and Bill set up at both locations with ample time. He was amazing at the ceremony where he was forced to use battery powered equipment since the park did not have outlets. Everything was perfectly on queue. At the reception, Bill was an amazing DJ and, equally important, he was an amazing MC! He has so much experience that he knows how a great wedding should flow and executes flawlessly.

Bill has the capability to record a voice-over, which was used for the father/daughter dance. Our family, friends and especially the father of the bride were touched by the added sentiments recorded at the beginning of the chosen song. No one, including ourselves, had experienced anything like that before.

We chose the types of music we wanted played during dinner and while dancing. Bill was great at flowing between songs and kept majority of our family and friends dancing until 1:00am.

Bill's level of preparation and professionalism are unmatched. I recommend Bill as a DJ for any occasion!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Sondra · event on 06/14/2013

Thank you and so does LBPD Explorers thank you for being an awesome DJ at our Annual Dinner. Good times

• User3620700 · 2+ years ago

Great DJ. Very professional and dependable. It was a very fun night thanks to the great DJ! Very stress free in the planning as well.

Sent on 10/21/2013

Amy · Married on 07/08/2012

I absolutely loved using Bill as my DJ for my wedding. He did everything we asked, but then so much more! He was perfect and completely made my wedding amazing! In fact, another bride to be was at my venue on my wedding day and asked the coordinator to contact me for Bill Lovelace's info! He was that good!

BARBARA · event on 05/19/2012

All I can say is that if you want your event to be a HUGE success - Bill Lovelace is the one you want!!! From the moment that you meet him it is like you have known him forever and he you. He just seems to know exactly what it is you need - you don't have to do anything but leave your event in his hands. I have been to many events and I have to say that they ALL could have used Bill Lovelace to get and keep the party jumping. Believe me, you won't be sorry!!! A serious Bill Lovelace fan!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2013

Michael · Married on 05/12/2012

Bill was great!! He was very professional in every way and has a great personality. I would recommend Bill Lovelace to anyone.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Amy · Married on 04/14/2012

DJ Bill was phenomenal!! I strongly recommend him. He was organized, responsive and kept the party moving. My husband and I were not sure which songs we wanted and we felt he provided excellent feedback and energy. Thank you so much for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 10/22/2013

Laura · Married on 01/14/2012

You can trust Bill Lovelace to deliver FUN! posted 1/26/2012

We met Bill Lovelace through our wedding venue, Ebell Club Long Beach. From the moment we were introduced, we knew we were working with someone special. He's wise in the ways of weddings, and very prepared for anything. Bill took the time to get to know us and our wedding needs (we are in our 50s, and most of our friends and family are in same range). He worked with us to use tunes that were important to us, but also spiced up our evening with music that got the party started -- and kept it going well! Most important, Bill handled our ceremony music (brilliantly!) and sound and MC needs for the entire evening. You can trust him to keep things moving, to coordinate with all vendors involved, and to watch your back all night. Thank you, Bill, for taking such good care of us, and for a wedding our friends and family will never forget!!

Sent on 01/26/2012

Nina · Married on 01/07/2012

Bill Lovelace was so helpful and a calming presence for me on my wedding day! Things went super smooth and I know he worked really hard to provide the best service possible!!!! I would recommend him to my close friends or family for any event where they would need a DJ, and I have done so.

Sent on 11/03/2013

DJ Bill Lovelace was one of the best wedding DJ's EVER! No one was sitting down at my wedding. He played everything we asked for and music that kept the party going.

Sent on 07/16/2012

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2011

Bill is Awesome! We couldn't be happier with having him do our ceremony and reception music. I highly recommend his services.
    (he's also one heck of a singer! Just sayin!)

Sent on 12/17/2011

Patrick · Married on 09/23/2011

Bill was great... He met with us, sat us down, and made sure that we had what we wanted for our wedding. He put in his input for music but also allowed us to have what we wanted.

The wedding was a great party and only could have been with a great dj that knows how to give the crowd what they want... Bill is the best

Sent on 12/08/2011

Jacqueline · Married on 09/18/2011

Bill is a professional in every sense of the word. He had great ideas and suggestions which played a big part in our wedding being a success. We hired him to do our outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.

He coordinated well with our vocalist and was always punctual as well as accomodating with our requests. Bill controls the crowd well and has great instincts when it comes to music selection and keeping the dance floor busy.

If we were to do it all over, we would without a doubt choose Bill again as our wedding DJ.

Sent on 10/04/2011

Megan · Married on 08/20/2011

We had no worries about our wedding! It was a wonderful time! Everything was executed smoothly!

Sent on 09/24/2011

Jaclyn · Married on 07/22/2011

Bill was wonderful!!! He was so easy to work with before the wedding and made us feel comfortable and excited as we got all the details together. His website is easy to use to request the songs and the reception plan that we wanted. On the day of the wedding-I had NO worries that the reception would go just as I wanted it to because he was in charge of everything. He handled all the MC work, played the songs we requested, kept us on schedule to get everything done that we wanted to do and got the whole crowd involved in dancing and participating in the reception. It was perfect and we all had a great time. We love Bill and are so glad we did not choose someone else!

Sent on 09/22/2011

Samantha · Married on 07/16/2011

Bill was great! He kept the flow of the night and made sure that there were no lulls in the reception. I highly recommend him!!

Sent on 11/23/2011

Emily · Married on 06/18/2011

There are no words to describe Bill!!! He had done two of my friends' weddings 10 years ago, and I knew when my day came, I had to use him!!! He was so responsive and prompt with answers to any questions we had. His website made planning the ceremony and reception so easy. He made both the ceremony and reception flow perfectly! He is so fun and more importantly, not a "cheesy" DJ! They can make or break a wedding, and with Bill, you can rest assured, your celebration will be perfect! He has great ideas to make your reception personal, and every guest was so impressed! He is worth every dime and more!!!
    I would recommend him to everyone I know!

Emily Rynders