Bill Limbach, The DJ for You! Reviews

107 | Phoenix, AZ

107 Reviews for Bill Limbach, The DJ for You!

Lisa · Married on 03/24/2007

Bill was absolutely amazing as the DJ at our wedding last year! Our guests were thoroughly entertained for the entire duration of our reception. Bill's "Shoe Game" was not only fun to play as the happy couple, but still have our guests talking about it nearly one year later! Bill places the bride and groom back to back and asks each to surrender a shoe. He then asks trivia, such as "Who's the better driver?" and you can see the unknown answer of the bride and groom then lead to some real laughs. Several of our guests raved about the DJ, stating it was one of the most fun weddings they had ever attended thanks to Bill's exceptional He is extremely professional and we could not have been more thrilled!

Lisa & Mike

Sent on 01/16/2008

Carly · Married on 12/18/2010

Bill was great to work with and we were happy with his services at our wedding. He was very responsive to our wishes and always very professional. Something that I found impressive was the fact that he put together a quick wedding video for us with the footage he captured for his own self-improvement. Top notch! thanks!

Sent on 02/21/2011

Brett · Married on 04/18/2009

Bill was fantastic! He was very professional and played exactly the type of music we wanted and had discussed with him. He kept everything under control and was reminding our guests of important things such as the Guest Book, when dinner would be served, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend him.

Sent on 04/24/2009

Casey · Married on 05/23/2008

Bill Limbach- The DJ For You- was an integral part of our wedding & really took the time to understand what my lovely bride and I were hoping for in shaping the mood and atmosphere of our event. We wanted to make sure that our guests had fun and that our wedding was really a celebration versus a stuffy event. Additionally, Bill worked with all of our vendors to organize the entire event and it went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend selecting Bill's "Video Montage" as it was a great hit and our families just loved it!! Jenny and I highly recommend The DJ For You as a great service provider for weddings!

Sent on 06/12/2008

Christie · Married on 05/05/2007

Bill was great with accommodating the songs that I had picked for special things such as cake cutting, first dances, garter toss and an abnormal request of New Kids on the Block dedicated to some guests. He made a karaoke version of a song that we gave him so the FOG could sing and sent to us to review and see if it worked and to the singer could practice too.

Sent on 12/19/2007

Lauren · Married on 05/21/2011

Bill was a great DJ. He was so much fun and upbeat, but not the typical cheesy DJ. My guests were dancing all night thanks to Bill. I would recommend him as a solid wedding DJ that offered a lot of support in planning and day of services!

Sent on 12/20/2011

Kimberlie · Married on 11/22/2008

Bill has done several weddings in my family and has done an outstanding job at each and every one of them, I didn't even bother to look around at any other options out there because I was confident in knowing he would get the job done. Bill is an expert at being able to judge the audience and entertain each and every guest. I felt very comfortable leaving the guess work up to him, therefore it was extremely stress free knowing he would be able to please all of our guests(young and old)!! You can have as much to do with or as little to do with planning your special days entertainment, what ever best suites you. Bill gets the job done!! I highly recommend using him as your entertainment for any special occasion!! Harold and Kimberlie Dumas 11-22-2008

Sent on 12/02/2008