Bill Limbach, The DJ for You! Reviews

107 | Phoenix, AZ

107 Reviews for Bill Limbach, The DJ for You!

Kari · Married on 04/04/2009

My husband and i were extremely happy with Bill. We got his name and information from a co-worker who went on and on about him. We met with him and decided that same meeting we wanted him to DJ our wedding. Bill is very professional and he listens to what you want and more importantly don't want for your event. We have recieved many compliments from out guests about how great our DJ was. He kept the night on track and on schedule. We would recommend Bill to anyone!
    Thanks again Bill! Our wedding was unforgettable!

Sent on 04/15/2009

Marisol · Married on 11/15/2008

Bill provided exceptional service throughout the entire ceremony and reception. He went over every detail early on so things would run smoothly. He communicated with all of my vendors to make sure that they were all on the same page. He was involved with the crowd throughout the entire night. I would highly recommend Bill.

Sent on 11/28/2008

Sarah · Married on 06/28/2008

Bill helped us to plan our reception so that everything ran smoothly. He was very flexible and willing to work with our ideas, but his experience and suggestions were what pulled the night together. After our wedding he sent us a DVD of the reception (for free) that he'd asked one of the groomsmen to take since we hadn't hired a videographer. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/18/2008

Katie · Married on 05/31/2008

Bill Limbach (The DJ for You) was absolutely the best DJ we have ever experienced at a wedding reception! The music was perfect and everyone had a wonderful time. We are still getting comments on how great the DJ was! Our guests especially like the newlywed game! Bill definitely went above and beyond and we would highly recommend him!

Sent on 06/08/2008
  • danee9

Danee · Married on 05/30/2008

Bill was everything we could have ever asked for in a DJ. He was professional, funny, creative, and most of all, a great guy. We met with him a couple of times to discuss our preferences, and he gave us great ideas when it came to the reception. My husband and I didn't even think about the fact that people need to interact at the wedding, but Bill offered excellent strategies (games and dances) to get the party started! Bill has many years of experience, and knows how to direct weddings and prevent any disasters (by the way, there were none at my wedding!). He really got my guests involved, and even the people I thought would never dance were up there shakin it! Everyone was telling me how great the Dj was after my wedding...at most weddings I have been to, most people dont even notice the DJ! Still, Bill was inspiring and funny at all the right moments...like my guests said "he's not one of those obnoxious DJs that dont know when to be quiet". Even my father who was skeptical of hiring a DJ for the whole 5 hours was deeply impressed and thankful for his presence. I only hope that I have another opportunity someday to hire a DJ because I am going straight to Bill!

Sent on 07/20/2008

Kara · Married on 04/04/2008

Bill Limbach was an amazing DJ. His professionalism, quality of service and overall personality is outstanding. He really makes you feel comfortable and listened to what we wanted during our reception. We obtained many complement on our DJ selection, and were thrilled during the reception because his music selection got many of our guests on the dance floor. We highly recommend his services for any bride and groom. Thank you again Bill for your services.

Sent on 04/21/2008

Matt · Married on 03/15/2008

Bill was great in keeping in touch with us throughout the planning process and making sure that everything was squared away before the wedding day. He was very accomodating in our music selections for the ceremony and really jazzed up the reception. A lot of our guests said it was the most entertaining wedding they had been to in quite a while.

Sent on 03/21/2008

Courtney · Married on 03/08/2008

I first saw Bill at a wedding Expo, he was so friendly and out-going that I wanted to have a one on one meeting with him. After out one on one and he explained all the games, i.e. the "newlywed game" The questionnaire at each table and also that he was going to be the master of ceremonies I really like what he had to say. I was sold. The night went off better then I could have even expected he got people on the dance floor made suggestions. I would highly recommend Bill to anyone who is getting married. I had friend who I have never seen dance and they danced all night and told there friends about it and that's saying something. Bill did an excellent job. Thanks, Tom and Courtney Zavodnik

Sent on 03/18/2008

Kelly · Married on 02/16/2008

I first saw Bill at a wedding and then found out that he also hosted a church friend's wedding. After talking to her and meeting Bill personally, I was sold. His willingness to accommodate suggestions and requests was excellent. All of our guests enjoyed not only the "Newlywed Game" but also the "How well do you know the Bride & Groom?". The night went off without a hitch and the dance floor was full. Thanks so much, Bill. Michael and I will recommend you to all of our friends & family. ~Kelly Waldo

Sent on 03/17/2008
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 01/05/2008

Bill is the best & only DJ everyone should use at their wedding. Not only does he DJ, he pretty much coordinates it all & keeps everything together. We went over details & he listens & helps to make your wedding unique. He is very organized & gets everyone involved. I never had ANY worries about Bill, unlike my other wedding craziness. He also does a wonderful photo montage that we just loved. Bill was professional, funny, dependable and all around wonderful. I HIGHLY recommend Bill Limbach..the DJ for YOU =)

Sent on 01/14/2008

Paula · Married on 12/01/2007

We were extremely happy with Bill Limbach as our DJ for our wedding. He was by far one of the top vendors that we used, and I would highly recommend him. He coordinated with all of our other vendors to make sure that the evening went smoothly, he played all of the songs that I had requested to him, and he got our wedding guests out on the dance floor and kept everyone entertained without using crazy tactics that we have seen at other weddings. We came across Bill as he was the DJ at my sisters wedding a few years earlier, and are so happy that we made the decision to use him as well. He went above and beyond what we expected from a DJ. We met with a few other DJ's in the Phoenix area, and I would say that none of them could compare with his professionalism. Again, I would highly recommend using Bill as your DJ! He did a fantastic job!

Sent on 12/15/2007

Steven · Married on 11/17/2007

My wife and I highly recommend Bill Limbach as DJ for your wedding. Bill has a great personality and is a very outgoing man. He has a great format for wedding receptions and he gets all of your guests involved at the wedding reception. We received numerous compliments from our guests about how awesome are DJ was!

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2007

We booked Bill as our DJ because he did my sisters wedding years ago and she was so happy with him. He came over to our house so we could meet him and we decided that night to use him. Bill promptly answered the e-mails I sent him. He gave good advice about choosing music to keep the guests having fun. After the wedding I received several compliments about him from my family. My grandpa thought Bill did such a great job of making the wedding about me and not showing himself off. My parents thought he did a great job of pacing the wedding events. My husband's grandpa said it was the most elegant wedding he'd ever been to. Even my photographer said it was a fun party! There were other compliments too. We were happy with all the music he played. Bill "reads the crowd" very well. My husband and I thought Bill did a GREAT job; we would recommend Bill!

Sent on 12/23/2007
  • O

Mark · Married on 11/02/2007

Bill made our wedding the success that it was. My wife and I haven't had that much fun in years, and Bill is the reason. He coordinated with the facility, the photographer, catering, and minister to ensure everything went as planned.

We can't sing his praises enough and without any hesitation, strongly recommmend his services. He takes a personal interest in his clients that shows.

Mark and Linda Baltimore
    Gilbert, AZ

Sent on 02/03/2008

Brealin · Married on 10/20/2007

We hired Bill after he was recommended by a DJ friend of ours that was already booked. We knew the DJ was going to be one of the most important vendors we had because we wanted everyone to have fun and enjoy themselves while we celebrated our day. We met with Bill a few times prior to the wedding and I had countless emails with him. He was very sure he knew exactly what I wanted and even made suggestions to help the reception run smoother. He was always early, very professional and was absolutely AMAZING! We received countless compliments about him and everyone wanted to know where we found him. The dance floor was full all night and everyone always knew what was going on. He was great at making announcements so the guests new when we would be cutting the cake, throwing the garter/bouquet, etc. I would definitely hire him again in a heartbeat! He is worth every penny; you won't be disappointed!

Don · Married on 10/06/2007

Bill, first of all, Thank you very much for the job well done. We couldn't have been any happier. You are real professional and our saving grace. As you know, we hired another DJ who scammed us, lucky for us we used pay pal, reported him, and recieved a refund of the 200 deposit we gave him. At short notice you filled in, and man what a great night it was. Your time and professionalism will never be forgotten. I am very thankfull that you were out DJ. My wife was very worried after our first debuckle, but you calmed her fears on our first meeting together. And for that, I owe you. I have your cards and I will hand them out, you have my email, phone #, and please, give them out and I would gladly put my name and reputation on the line for you at anytime. I had no idea that you took on so much of the coordinating. I believe that a major part of our wedding going smoothly was having you at the reins keeping everyone on beat. Thank you very much.
    We'll see you again at the 10 year reup party. Your sevice was outstanding. I can't say enough.
    Thanks again,
    Randy and Kelly Waymire

Katie · Married on 03/03/2007

Bill was unbelievable as a DJ! All of my family, friends and myself have decided that hiring him was the best decision and the reception would not have turned out so great without him. He really involves all of the guests, he gets them up and moving. Even while we were taking pictures, he was taking care of the guests! He was the most thorough of all of my vendors. He even coordinated with the other vendors (photographer, site manager, catering, etc.) to ensure that they were all on the same page and the day would run smoothly. Both himself and his equipment was very professional and nice looking. We had a pretty long list of music that was special to us and I could not believe he played ALL of it. That really made our day so special. The reception was a blast and we didn't have to worry about anything thanks to Bill!

Sent on 08/05/2007

Heather · Married on 06/03/2006

Bill was great! He completely stuck to the schedule we outlined and was entirely professional. Bill was recommended to me by a friend and I would gladly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 02/14/2008

Annette · Married on 05/06/2006

We would reccommend anyone who wanted to have a classy and beautiful wedding reception to use Bill Limbach as their DJ. He was extremely professional and attentive, and as a result of listening to what we wanted, he put together the perfect selection of music that really made our night special. I remember when first meeting with Bill he stated that he treats every wedding reception as though it was his own, and it was evident that he really meant that.

Sent on 12/22/2007

Leigh · Married on 08/06/2005

Bill was a great DJ. He had a ton of really cute and fun games that he did to make our wedding fun and interactive and it wasn't too over the top. We had so many people tell us how fun our wedding was. We would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/17/2008

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2005

Bill was great. He was very professional in every way. He had done 3 of my friends weddings before mine, and one after. I will definetly continue to recommend him to everyone I know that needs a DJ. He dressed perfectly for the evening, and even stepped in to help when my coordinator couldnt be found! Thanks again Bill for a magical evening.

Sent on 07/17/2007

Bill is the man! Having witnessed some DJ-disasters in our past, we were apprehensive about selecting a DJ for our wedding. Bill put us at ease right away - he's simply the most accommodating and professional DJ we came across. In fact, he ran circles around the others. Bill is like a DJ/wedding coordinator all in one. He took ownership of the "flow of the night," and took it upon himself to coordinate with all our other vendors - the officiant, photographer, videographer and wedding venue. He also came to the table with ideas for optional "add-ons" to the ceremony. We were also thrilled when he came to the rescue and was more than willing to edit down our father-daughter and first dance songs for us. Amazing. He was also all-ears when we had specific requests for the night. At the actual wedding, the dance floor was jam-packed. He got everyone to their feet. Our party could have gone all night! Needless to say, you probably don't need to waste your time interviewing other DJs.... Bill has our wholehearted recommendation and we feel so lucky to have had him as our DJ. Thanks Bill! - L&J (3-29-14)

Sent on 04/26/2014

Paige · Married on 12/01/2012

Bill did an awesome job for us as our wedding DJ. From the first meeting we had until he event he was professional and courteous. He answered emails and phone calls very quickly and answered all of my questions. He made the whole music planning process so easy. I went in to my wedding day with no worries for the ceremony or the reception. I would highly recommend Bill to everyone I know!!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Kim · Married on 03/02/2011

Our wedding was April 2 and Bill did a fabulous job. Our guests continue to talk about the reception and loved the variety of music he played. He was very flexible and kept the reception flowing smoothly which was not easy because I was very sick and timing kept getting delayed due to me as well as dress malfunctions! No one ever noticed because Bill was on top of it. He listened to what Greg and I did and did not like and our guests liked his humor and his interactions with the guests. The only issue was the ceremony music. My husband and I picked a few songs to play while guests were seating and one single song to play for bridal party entry. At a certain part in the song was when I was suppose to enter. Apparently some one of the songs played about 15 sec, stopped then he started our song. Timing was off so I came in about 20 sec or so after the part I was suppose to. No one noticed but my husband and I could not even hear the music as I was in a daze. It was a minor detail, but a big deal to my husband. Other than that everything was perfect and I really appreciate how well he worked with such a large bridal party of 14 and a sick bride. Thanks Bill!

Sent on 05/30/2011

J · Married on 03/28/2009

Great to work with - very professional! Thank you!

Sent on 05/17/2009