Bill Limbach, The DJ for You! Reviews

107 | Phoenix, AZ

107 Reviews for Bill Limbach, The DJ for You!

Jen · Married on 02/16/2013

Bill was the best! My husband and I were so happy with our wedding and especially our DJ. When I was planning my wedding people kept telling me the things that most people remember is the bar and the music(DJ) all of our guests had a great time and there was never a dull moment during our reception. Bill kept things moving at a steady pace. I would use him again in the future instantly. Thank you Bill for taking part in our special day and doing a fantastic job! My family and friends loved you!

Sent on 03/14/2013

Carly · Married on 11/17/2012

Bill was an amazing DJ! He met with us before our wedding to go over anything we wanted. He had great ideas including a newlywed game! We had so much fun! He also brought his own video camera.. this was a total suprise because we never saw it. He taped our entire ceremony and lots of our reception! It was an amazing gift to recieve and review after our wedding. Bill was very responsive to change the night of the wedding and made sure our reception was a HIT! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ who will make your wedding very special!! Also highly recommend the newlywed game!!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Amy · Married on 11/09/2012

Bill Limbach was AMAZING! Even my guests were talking about how awesome he was. He organized everything from the day we met. He got with all of my vendors to make sure everything went perfect and on time! He even video taped the wedding since we didn't have anyone to video tape. He did it strictly out of kindness. I would recommend Bill to anyone! His work creates and experience that other DJ's just cant even compare to! I can't say enough about how greatful we were to have him as our DJ!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Ashley · Married on 11/03/2012

Bill accommodated everything that we asked for. He was kind but professional. We had a rowdy wedding party and guests, and he did a wonderful job of keeping everyone entertained. Everyone I talked to after the wedding said they had a great time and I think that was in large part due to Bill doing a wonderful job as DJ and MC for our reception. I'd recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/17/2012

El · Married on 10/20/2012

Dj Bill is the most awesome vendor that we worked with during our wedding preparations and actual wedding.. He is very amiable, he listens to what we want and make sure we get what we want.. We let him run the reception and picked almost all songs played.. The reception went smoothly, variety of songs played and it went really well.. All our guests enjoyed our wedding!! We would not hire any other Dj than Bill!!! He is highly recommended! And oh, we even get free DVD coverage of our reception/ ceremony that we never expected, it was a great freebies from him!!!

Sent on 12/18/2012

Brian · Married on 10/13/2012

Bill is the definition of a true DJ professional. Unlike some of the other DJs out there, you will get Bill as your DJ and not some other person they broker out. Bill takes the time to understand your needs, and helps you ever step of the way...from making sure other vendors are working together to ensure a steady flow of the event to keeping the party going all night long. I can't recommend Bill enough for all he has done for us and for taking the time to ensure our Wedding went off without a hitch. Highly recommended A+

Sent on 11/16/2012

Jenna · Married on 09/22/2012

Words cannot even express how pleased my husband and I were with the DJ services Bill provided for our wedding reception at Moon Valley Country Club. We were referred to Bill by our wedding photographer and we are so glad that we took her recommendation! She honestly couldn't have recommended a better person for the job. I emailed a few DJs for information and Bill was the quickest to respond to my inquiry (within the same hour that I emailed him!). Bill set up an initial meeting at our reception location and we instantly felt at ease with him upon our introduction. He asked plenty of questions to ensure that he knew our style and preferences so that our wedding reception would go exactly as we envisioned. He understands that each couple and each reception is unique and tailors his services to match your desires. Bill made a timeline for our reception, which he also emailed to our vendors so that everyone was on the same page as to how the events of the evening would unfold. He met with us again before the big day to finalize everything with us in person. The day of our reception arrived and it went off without a hitch. The bridal party was introduced with perfect pronunciation of all names (even the really difficult ones!), music was the perfect volume and there were never any mishaps with the equipment, announcements were made clearly, and Bill's personality and music selection kept the dance floor at full capacity all night! I got lots of compliments about Bill, even from a couple of wedding crashers that came from their high school reunion upstairs because our party sounded more fun! Bill is truly a high quality professional that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend in a heartbeat. Best of all, he surprised us with 2 DVDs of our reception highlights including the toasts and dances. Having all of those memories on video is priceless to us and we couldn't be more grateful for Bill and his willingness to go above and beyond our expectations. Worth every penny! :)

Sent on 10/19/2012

Everyone loved Bill. He worked with our budget and was very fun and friendly. He kept our party going and knew what songs to play when. We played a few games and he surprised us with one. A must have for your wedding.

Sent on 07/17/2012

Brealynne · Married on 02/25/2012

Bill was professional, modern, and very easy to work with. Here are some of our thoughts from the whole process:

Planning:

Bill was very easy to get a hold of, and responded quickly to e-mails. He met with us at our venue (Arrowhead Country Club) on several occasions. Bill had a very well organized itenerary and some fantastic ideas that turned out even better than we had planned. I had a somewhat obscure classical song that I wanted played during our sand ceremony, but I didn't get the song to him until a couple of days before the wedding. Not only was he able to include it, but it was queued and faded perfectly - just as I had imagined.

The Ceremony:

Bill's equipment was top tier and everything was wireless (no duct-taped cables all over!). When it came down to it the sound quality was flawless. I had a wireless mic concealed in my jacket that picked up both of our voices very well, without any glitches or static. Bill was able to wirelessly control the volume on my mic, so I didn't have to walk on eggshells with what I was saying before the ceremony started. One thing we didn't expect was that Bill had a small video camera going during the ceremony. We didn't have a videographer, and assumed we wouldn't have video at all. When we got the video a week later, we were amazed – and got choked up all over again watching the ceremony from his perspective on the DJ booth.

Reception:

The music was loud enough to keep the party rolling, but quiet enough not to blow out people's eardrums.
    The reception was a ton of fun! My side of the family is a bit quieter and more reserved, while her family loves to party. Bill was able to get EVERYONE out there, having fun together - while my wife and I were able to relax and enjoy everything without a worry. Everything was on cruise control!
    Bill gave the same camcorder to my best man during the reception. My best man got some awesome video, and Bill compiled it all and sent us the disks. Again – he went above and beyond our expectations.

All in all - we would recommend Bill to anyone!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Mercediez · Married on 02/24/2012

Bill was absolutely amazing to work with! I do not have one complaint! I heard many great things about him through out the night! Bill was extremely easy to work with and our wedding night ran smoothly because of him and Regale (our venue).

Sent on 02/29/2012

Brittany · Married on 01/15/2012

Bill was a wonderful choice for our wedding. He was very professional before and during the wedding. He was very easy to work with and always easy to get a hold of if needed. The entertainment was wonderful and the night flowed effortlessly. He went above and beyond even after the wedding was over. I would recommend him to any seeking bride!

Sent on 02/08/2012

Andrea · Married on 12/10/2011

We had our wedding at the Regale! in DC Ranch a few weekes ago, Bill was our DJ. He did an AMAZING job!!! He had so many great ideas to entertain the guests during the reception, I would strongly suggest the Newlywed Game, it was a lot of fun. We have recieved so many compliments on how great everything was, especially Bill. We could not been happier with the job he did, very professionsl, showed up and looked nice and everything went perfectly!! I would definately recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2011

Eric · Married on 12/03/2011

Bill did an amazing job! We had over 150 guests and he kept the entire party going and entertained for hours. He had a bunch of different games/ideas to personalize the reception and make it unique - some involving comedy, some involving the guests, etc. He was also very flexible and organized while meeting with us to discuss options prior to the ceremony/reception. We had such a great and special night, and Bill was definitely instrumental in making it such a success! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/22/2012

Karissa · Married on 11/18/2011

I would definitely recommend Bill Limbach to anyone looking for a DJ. We used his services for our wedding ceremony and reception on 11/18/2011 and his ideas for games, songs, etc. made the night lots of fun and memorable for us and our guests. He is very professional, punctual, flexible to fit your schedule, and always responded to our calls/emails right away. Bill is also very organized which helped our entire ceremony and reception to flow perfectly and even with being on a time crunch for the night, he made it possible to fit in all our family traditions. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 12/23/2011

Kendra · Married on 11/04/2011

Bill is amazing! After meeting Bill for the first time we knew that we didn't need to look any further. He takes the time to get to know you and makes sure that your wedding goes how you want it. Bill communicates with the rest of the vendors to ensure that the day runs smoothly, and gets the guests up and moving. Bill truly loves what he does and it shows! Our friends are getting married next year and after attending our wedding they booked Bill for their wedding. I would recommend him to anyone who wants great and personalized service!

Sent on 12/22/2011

Karl · Married on 10/28/2011

Reading through the other reviews, it seems everyone had the same wonderful experience that we had. Everything that we asked of Bill, he was able to do professionally and efficiently. Everything was on schedule, and through the pre-planning meetings with Bill, he was able to coordinate with the minister, photographer, caterer and venue to make make everything go as smoothly as humanly possible. I would HIGHLY recommend him to anyone in the future.

Sent on 11/05/2011

Mary · Married on 10/22/2011

Bill exceeded our expectations! He really made our night special. He had everyone dancing and all my guests were very impressed. I would recommend Bill to anyone. He gave us extra-special individualized attention. He IS what a DJ should be! I even had guests call the next day to tell me how much fun they had! Bill helped to make our reception care-free & most of all FUN!!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Eric · Married on 06/18/2011

Bill Limbach did a fantastic job DJing our wedding. He was very professional and organized and I felt like we were on the same page with what we wanted to do with the music from the very beginning.

The best part was his awareness of the crowd, our reception was indoor and outdoor so our guests would move towards and away from the dance floor and Bill did a really good job of keeping the music going and just letting the crowd move as they wanted. It made the reception that much better and easier knowing that he had everything taken care of.

Sent on 01/12/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/29/2011

Bill was amazing! He did an excellent job by playing the music that we wanted, when we wanted, making announcements, and keeping the wedding on schedule. Our wedding was at Los Abrigados in Sedona during a holiday weekend. While Bill had never done a wedding in Sedona or at this resort, he braved traffic and arrived to the venue on time and had his equipment set-up well before the ceremony started. Having not hired a wedding planner, it was a great help to know that Bill made sure that all the vendors stayed on the same page throughout our wedding day. Bill has a great personality, and was able to mingle with the guests to keep them engaged without being unprofessional. We highly recommend Bill Limbach, he was a crucial part in making our wedding a huge success.

Sent on 06/09/2011

Kim · Married on 10/23/2010

Bill was recommended to us by another long-time valley DJ and we are so glad we followed that recommendation! It is clear that Bill takes pride in what he does because he is good at it and enjoys it. He was extremely professional, caring, and we were impressed by his years of experience. We couldn't have been happier. Thank you, Bill.
    Tom and Kim Turner

Sent on 11/08/2010

Surani · Married on 06/06/2010

Bill was a great DJ. He adjusted smoothly for the different thing in my wedding, like no wedding party and family members that needed breaks to sing for the reception. He led a couple of games to get people started, and was a fun and easygoing presence. I really appreciate his help!

~ S J

Sent on 06/12/2012

Lauren · Married on 04/23/2010

Working with Bill was a real pleasure. Everything went smoothly with our ceremony and reception. What we liked best about Bill was how organized he was and that he went above and beyond what most other wedding DJs do. He created an itinerary of the event and coordinated with all the other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. It really helped us feel at ease about the day knowing that a professional was there to make sure the whole event goes smoothly.

Sent on 06/04/2010

Maggie · Married on 05/30/2009

Bill made my wedding very memorable. Everything was absolutely perfect and all my guests commented on how much they liked him. I couldn't have found a better DJ!

Sent on 06/02/2009

Tim · Married on 05/23/2009

My wife and I used Bill as our wedding DJ two weeks ago (5/23/09) and we could not have been more pleased! Bill wired the minister and myself with microphones during our ceremony and had all of his high quality equipment set up and ready to go for us. He then DJ'd our reception at Arrowhead Country Club as well as put together a montage for our guests to view. Many of our guests commented about how classy and professional our DJ was. He did everything we could have wanted him to do and more. Thanks Bill for helping make our wedding day unbelievable!

Sent on 06/05/2009

Sarah · Married on 04/25/2009

Bill was absolutely amazing! I was really concerned that no one would be out on the dance floor, but there were only 1 or 2 songs that no one was up there, and that was beacuse something else was going on! He played a great mix of music, responded to requests very quickly, and everyone had an awesome time! He was very professional, respectful, and even rolled with the punches as my grandmother stole his microphone to tell a story when he asked her a question ;-) As far as I'm concerned, we got WAY more than we paid for. Thanks Bill!

Sent on 06/04/2009